FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Or Fooly Foe ❯ Naota's Internal Battle: Naota Vs. Atomsk ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

Naota's Internal Battle:

Naota Vs. Atomsk

"speech"

`Thought'

<whisper>

[N.O. Transmission]{Person transmitting}

(Naota's dreams speech) /person talking/

After supper

Naota walked to the guestroom having just finished the dishes. Now that Haruko was living at the bakery Naota had a sleeping bag which didn't bother him too much. Before he fell asleep he heard haruko on the bed talking in her sleep about Atomsk. Naota sighed. <I love her, but she loves Atomsk.> `DAMN YOU ATOMSK.'

Naota fell asleep still angry about the fact that the one he loved basically belonged to another who might not even like her.

Naota's Dream

Naota looked around him trying to figure out why he was floating in space and was still able to breath. (what is going on)/Naota/ Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he saw red light coming closer to him. As it got closer it took on a familiar form. It was Naota. `No it isn't me' Naota thought `It was the me from thirteen years ago. The one that somehow gained control of the Pirate King.' Naota's blood began to boil. And all of sudden his white Flying-V Gibson guitar he used to save Mabase from the baseball like bomb Materialized in his hand. (DAMN YOU ATOMSK,) /Naota/

Naota swung at the figure that was Atomsk. Then just like naota Atomsk's Gibson EB-0 1961 model guitar Materialized in his hand. And the fight was on.

Naota and this figure of Atomsk clashed guitars for what seemed like a lifetime. Every so often as the guitar collided the figure would say something without moving his lips. The sounds of the guitars striking each other were like explosion

CLASH

BANG

BOOM

"She won't stop coming until she catches you Naota"

(What are you talking about)

CLANG

BASH

Finally Naota hit Atomsk.

Atomsk smiled and said "You finally faced yourself"

(No, I have not I've been facing you Atomsk)

Naota noticed that Atomsk's body (from the feet up) begin to dissolve into space dust. Atomsk final word was "Exactly." After turning completely to dust. The remains of Atomsk Flew at Naota. And his body Basically absorbed the dust.

(What the Heck Just happened?)

End Dream

"Takun, Takun, you okay," Haruko was shaking him with a worried look.

Naota stired a little then got up. "Why" He said still a little dazed. It was still nighttime.

"because you`ve been Sweating up a storm. Plus you were glowing red . And look at this pointed to her bracelet. It was going wild and ring like an alarm clock. Then it started to slow down. "What that about," Naota asked. "I was about to ask you the same thing. While you were sleeping you looked like you were angry at something." Haruko said still looking somewhat worried.

"I was dreamt, I was fighting Atomsk." Naota said. Then He told her what happen in his dream Leaving out the fact that he told Atomsk he loved Haruko. "he said that I'd finally faced myself I said no I've been face you Atomsk then he said Exactly.

Afterward Haruko looked upset that Naota said he would kill Atomsk. Then she looked next to Naota. She looked confused and angry. Laying in the sleeping bag was Atomsk Gibson EB-0 1961 model blood red guitar. "Where the Hell did that come from" They said at the same time.

"Maybe it wasn't just a dream," Naota Said picking the guitar up. "Haruko is this… , Can this be.." Haruko looked fearfully at the guitar saying, "Yes, Takun…. This is Atomsk's Guitar."

"But what does it mean," They both said again.

End Chapter

Next Chapter

Naota: Haruko did you hit me during the night

Haruko: No why.

Naota: look

Haruko: Oh no.

Mamimi: Hey Haru-san Takun look it's another God

Naota: Next on FLCL chapter 6

Thundering Chaos

Haruko: Why do they aways send the useless robots first?