FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Or Fooly Foe ❯ Mamimi Is Attacked figures indentity revealed ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

Mamimi's Attacked

Figures identity revealed

Sorry everyone I've had major writers block and school started I can't even ENTER Media miner the security is so tight

"Speech"

`Thought'

[N.O.]{Transmitter}

<Whisper>

(Side Note)

Important note

1 Week after Mamimi destroyed the shedder want to be.

It was a cloudy afternoon. Mamimi was sitting at a table at Café Bleu drinking her usual sour can of pop and looking through her purse for her money, when she came across a picture of her, Naota, and Naota's brother Tasku back in Mabase by the side of the river with the Bridge in the background. It was taken three weeks before he left for America. She was deep in thought while she looked at the picture. She had many flashbacks coming to her. Two stood out though, the time she set fire to the school and Tasku saved her, and when the red Canti saved her from a very similar situation. <Even though it was Takun and Lord Canti who saved me the second time. I still saw Tasku-chan in Canti. In fact Tasku leaving home to become a pro in baseball gave me the courage to leave. And even though he didn't tell me about his girlfriend in the U.S. he is still my hero.> she put the picture back in her and put the money she owed for the drink on the table and walked out. It was starting to brighten up as she left. She decided to take a walk down the alley. She was looking behind her at the medical mechinca plant thinking about how stunned Naota and Haruko were when they saw her take down that robot when she walk into someone. "Oh, sorry about that I wasn't watching where I was going" Mamimi said apologetically to the man. He was wearing a red jacket and black jeans. His hair was brownish-black. Mamimi couldn't see his eyes because he wore a pair of dark tinted sunglasses. Then the man said "oh, don't worry about it. Besides I wasn't paying attention either. I'm try to find a Miss Samejima, do you know her" "Yes. As a matter of fact you just bumped into her. I am Miss Mamimi Samejima."

Then the strangers sunglasses had a sudden gleamed to them. Mamimi continued "and you are?" Then without warning the man suddenly jumped in the air and aimed a swinging kick at Mamimi. It slammed into her arm with such force that she fell to the ground and was in extreme pain. Mamimi was sure her arm was broken. All she did was groaned pain. And before she could register anything else the man clubbed her in the back of the head and was knock out. The man just walked off with an eerie grin on his face.

After about four hours Mamimi woke up to a large amount of pain in her left arm. Then she remembered the strange man. "Got to go get Takun and Haruson." She said getting to her feet. Somehow even though she was in great pain she found her way to the Diacon V Bakery. She went inside and found Naota and Haruko watching TV. "Haruson. Takun." She in such pain she barely got their names out. Naota and Haruko looked at her and said "What the hell happen to you?!" She told them everything about her thoughts at the Restaurant and the alley, except the thought that he was still her hero.

After Mamimi was finished Naota chimed in "Well we really can't worry about this stranger right now. Mamimi we have to get you to a hospital." "Don't you think I would have gone there if they could." Mamimi said. Naota looked puzzled "What do you mean?"

"She means" Haruko interrupted "that OUR medicine is somewhat harmful to Earthlings." Naota stood there thinking `then what do we do.' Just then the cat jumped on his lap. "That's it" Naota declared. "I can call Amarao, because before we came to Kotoma the Amarao told me to bring some medical stuff from home just in case of an emergency." Haruko nodded "good idea while you do that I'll make some curie bread" Naota smirked and said "Then I should tell Amarao to have two Hospital bed ready." Haruko stuck her tongue out at that comment and walk to the kitchen.

After Naota told Amarao about the attack Amarao sent a Kit to get Mamimi and told Naota and Haruko to stay on the planet to make sure the figure doesn't make a move to activate the plant. After Kit and Mamimi left Naota was still outside with his guitar at his side and two things on his mind. What happened with Mamimi and will Haruko do Medical Mechanica's job and kill him with her cooking. He had that depressed look Naota always had before.

Suddenly Naota heard a voice say "Why so down Nandaba Naota?" It came from the roof. "Huh who's there?" At that a figure with a red jacket and a mask jumped from the roof and landed catlike about 20 yards in front of Naota. "Are you the one who attacked Mamimi?!"

Naota shouted at the stranger. "So what if I did," the figure replies. Naota grabbed his bass pulled the ripcord and saying "TAKE THIS!" he swung it at the target. But a bat that the figure was wielding blocked it. Naota kept swinging and the figure kept blocking. Then the masked man swung at Naota. The bat made contacted with Naota forcing him back 3 feet.

Naota swung again and this time caught the figure a little off guard. He knocked the mask off the figure's face. Naota nearly died with shock saying "NO IT CAN'T BE!" "TASKU?!" "Been a while hasn't it Naotakun?" the man said with an evil grin. As if on cue Haruko came out. "Takun, who is this guy?" Haruko said. "I am Medical Mechanica's Second in command. Tasku Nandaba." Haruko and Naota said in a split screen "WHAT?!" Naota looked as if he just saw some one murdered. Haruko was more shocked that the person in front of Naota was his brother. His eyes had no sign what so ever of warmth. And his voice was wicked. "Nao you are really dense. Don't you think it was odd that I left Mabase 1 week before Medical Mechanica arrived. It was because I was so valuable to them that they did not want to lose me. And now I shall take my leave. Goodbye Naota. The plant billowed a large amount of steam as a smoke screen for his escape.

Naota was still in shocked and disbelief over the event that had just occurred. Haruko for the first time did not try to get Naota riled up, instead she said in a calming voice "I can't believe it the 2nd in command for MM is your brother, Takun." Naota now had eyes that were full of rage "That Creature was not my brother!, That man is a fraud. My brother would NEVER attack Mamimi! Or me for that matter."

(Naota's POV)

I really couldn't care less who that guy was. However he will pay for attacking Mamimi, No matter what.

End chapter 8

Haruko: Determination and Rage. The two main emotions that unlock a Kotomian true power. When Kotomian are able to wield this power they are known as Zaxonds. This power is described by humans as many things such as: Chi, Spirit Energy, Aura etc… To gain this power is extremely rare. I just happen to be one of them. But back on earth Takun became an exception.

Next on FLCL Chapter 9

Naota's Secret Past?

Naota:But I don't have any Secrets……….. Do I?