Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 7 Kat ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Okay, More COOKIES!!!!!!!! Katie, thanx for reviewing AGAIN!! You get another COOKIE!! Otherwise, the count is the same!!
Katie: 3 COOKIES!!
Shannon: 2 COOKIES!!
Rice!: 1 COOKIE!!
Okay, so now we get back to…the story!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~
You looked in the mirror and saw a 17-year-old girl with midnight blue hair and matching eyes. ~A/N this is where DNAngel comes in!!~
~*-Kat's POV-*~
Finally, you get to steal something!! That Elizabeth wants absolutely nothing to do with you. Oh well, her loss, you think, and you change out of Elizabeth's after-school jeans and tee to a short black skirt, black tights, and a black turtleneck. You then turn on Elizabeth's radio, to hear the announcer saying, “Tonight, Kat has left a note saying she will steal the “Jade Prospects”. ~A/N I didn't know what else to put down! LoL~ Kat has been stealing art from Japan lately, but now is after London's treasure.” You smirked and turned off the radio, then jumped out the window. All of a sudden wings appear out of your back. Yes, it feels good to be out again! You think. -God, Kat, you're so mean!- You hear Elizabeth's voice in your head. Not you Elizabeth!! -Yes, it is me, and why do you have to steal the “Jade Prospects”? It's not very nice!- I'm not a nice person. You land on top of the museum and work your way through all the security, then finally getting to the room where the art that you wanted to steal was. You snatched it and flew out the window. You got back to Hogwarts, going through all that security too. Wow, I'm getting better all the time. -Whatever Kat!!- That darn Elizabeth! You then think of your rival, Dark, getting something you were supposed to steal, and you turned back into Elizabeth.
~*-Elizabeth's POV-*~
Unfortunatly, as you were going back to your normal form, Tohru walked in to the dorm. She looked at you, frightened. You covered her mouth and said, “Don't scream. I tell you what is going on if you DON'T SCREAM, got it?” She nodded and you uncovered her mouth. “Okay, here it goes. The youngest in the Granger family is always a art thief named Kat. Whenever I get REALLY mad about something, I transform. Now, you CAN'T, under ANY cercumstancies tell ANYBODY. Got it?” Tohru nodded and said, “So THAT's why Kyo didn't turn into a cat when he hugged you. I get it!” You looked at her in amazment. “And why would Kyo turn into a cat? Tell me Tohru.” She tells you about the Zodiac curse. You nod and tell her, “So that's what Kyo was talking about when he called Yuki a rat.” She nodded, and you both changed into your pajamas and went to sleep. As you lay in your bed, you decided to tell Kyo and the others about your curse tommarow. You then fell asleep, wonder how tommarow would be.
 
So, there it is!! Now you know so much more, as in why Kyo didn't transform and what I meant by a note. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Oh!! I almost forgot!! Today was the first day of school, and it sucked. But I did get my SOL results today and I got a 100%!! *hugs reader Anyway, I'll try to update soon!!
~Liz