Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 8 Kyo and Skating ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Okay, time to update the COOKIE count!!
Katie-6 cookies for ALL the times you reviewed! ^-^
Shannon-3 cookies for the 3 times you reviewed!
Rice-1 cookie for the ONLY time you reviewed!
Angel of Love and Romance- 1 cookie for the first time you reviewed!
Okay, we left off when you were sleeping…zzz…sleep is nice…anywho! Ready? The story will start…right…about…now!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*
Oh my God! You thought, I can't believe Kyo's a kitty. You giggled to yourself as you changed into your ice skating dress. You grabbed a protein bar and headed down to the common room. “What are you doing down her so early?” You jumped at the sound and then, after you got over your scare, recognized it as Kyo's voice. “God, Kyo, you scared my half to death!” -Wimp- “I am SO NOT a wimp you dofus!” You saw Kyo's confusion as he said, “I never called you a wimp. Anyway, you haven't even answered my question. Why are you down here this early.” You smirked and said, “I could ask you the same thing. And I'm just going to ice-skating practice. Geez.” He looked at you in amazement and said, “You ice-skate?” You looked at him and said, in a matter-of-fact voice, “YES Kyo, I do! And come with me and see! I'll show you!!” You grabbed his hand and led him to Dumbledore's office where you told the headmaster, “Kyo's gonna come, is that okay?” He smiled and said, “of course it is, Elizabeth.” You grabbed onto Dumbledore's arm and Kyo did the same. You apperated to the skating rink, where you ran to the bench, tugged your Vans off, and pulled your skates on. “Okay Kyo, ready? Or maybe I should ask you if your ready for me to prove to you I'm a good a skater as I am a martial artist. You saw a look of doubt cross his face, but that didn't discourage you. In fact, it filled you with more ditermination than normal. You skated around the rink and started to do cross-overs. Then you shouted, “Watch this!” and you built up speed until you had enough and you threw yourself in the air and spun one and a half rotations, and landed cleanly on the ice. You threw up your hands and said, “Ta-da!! Whatcha think?” He just stared at you in amazement. “LIZ! Give me your music so we can get to work!! Stop showing off for your boyfriend!” You skated over to the edge, gave her your music, and said, “Stacey, he is NOT my boyfriend!” Then you skated to the center of the ice and your music, Kelly Clarkson's Hear Me, if you didn't remember, and started to twirl on your toe-pick. You then launched into your routine. You finished with a magnificent axle and a dramatic pose. “Great job, Liz!” Your coach yelled to you. “You're OBVIOSLY ready for the Joiner Nationals! I'll sign you up today!” You let out a cry of excitement as you jumped on the ice for joy, almost falling as you did. “That's it for today Liz, just do the same thing you did last week, and you'll win that gold medal!” You were grinning as you headed off the ice. Kyo smiled at you. “Great job, Liz.” OMG, you thought, he's calling me Liz. You shrieked inside your head, but on the outside you smiled and said, “thanks Kyo!” You went back to Dumbledore, who congradgulated you on the excellent practice, and you apperated back to Hogwarts, and you and Kyo went back to the common room. Kyo hung out and you changed into your uniform, the both of you met up with the others and headed down to breakfast.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
What did ya think? I haven't updated in, like, forever, and I apoligize!! But it's the WEEKEND!! *jumps for joy I'll try to update a lot this weekend, but I can't make any promises cause I got some new friends, and we might get together or something this weekend. OH GUESS WHAT!! I GOT A DOG!! SHE'S AN AUSTRALIAN SHEPERD! SHE'S BLACK AND HER NAME IS NIKKI!! SHE'S SOOO CUTE!! Well, bye! *waves excitedly
~Liz