Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 9 The Dimise of Draco ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Okay, time to update the COOKIE count!!
Katie-6 cookies for ALL the times you reviewed! ^-^
Shannon-4 cookies for the 4 times you reviewed!
Rice-1 cookie for the ONLY time you reviewed!
Angel of Love and Romance- 2 cookie for the two times you reviewed!
You're heading down to breakfast, right…*scratches head …I think….lemme check….YUP!! That's where we were!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*
Breakfast was pretty much the same, Kyo and Yuki were fighting, Hermione was lecturing Ron and Harry about homework, Tohru was trying to stop Kyo and Yuki's fight, and you were thinking about that darn note Kat sent this morning. This time, she was after one of the pieces in Hogwarts, so it was gonna be kinda tough for you. You sighed. You finished your breakfast (Pancakes, bacon, and orange juice, in case you were wondering) and headed off to your first class, Care of Magical Creatures. You got there a bit early and started to play with Fang, `cause you were so bored. “So, `ya like `em.” You jumped up and turned around. Hagrid was staring at you with a smile. “Yes, I love dogs. I had a dog once. She was a golden retriever. Her name was Sandy. She was sooo cute.” You said, thinking of the dog you had before you moved to Japan. Then somebody's arms went around your neck and you shrieked. “Hey `cuz!” You recognized the voice as Hermione's. “God dang it! Hermione! You scared me!” Hermione giggled and said, “Fine, I won't do it again.” You pulled out your textbook and sat down under a tree. You read until you heard a snotty voice say, “Anyway, Weasley, you better stay out of my way from now on. And you too, Potter, and you Mudblood. You snapped your book shut and marched over to where your friends and cousin were talking to a blonde haired boy. “Ya do know that Yuki, Kyo and I are all friends of these three, and that we're all kick @$$ martial artists. Oh, and ya best not call Hermione a mudblood, considering I'm her cousin, and I could beat you up in a heartbeat. So don't try it, got it.” He smirked and said, in the same snotty voice, “So you're the MUDBLOOD's cousin, huh?” God, please don't come out Kat! You thought as your anger slowly, but steadily, rose. You punched him in the stomach, and as he winced in pain, you smirked and said, “Not so tough now, are ya? Hmm. Getting beat up by a girl.” You shook your head. “Nice try though, nerd bomber.” Hermione and your sisters giggled. The boys and Tohru looked at you strangely. “A nerd that bombs tests, duh!” You said. Tohru giggled. >>>>>FF>>>>> It was the end of the day and everybody was eating dinner. You got up and said to the others, “I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed, k?” You made your way up to the girls' dorm and thought about things that made you mad, and you transformed into Kat.
~*Kat's POV*~
Okay, I'm gonna have to just stay up on the roof until 9:30 when everybody's in their dorms. You waited up on the roof until 9:30. Then you swooped down and crept into the Great Hall. You made your way up the stairs to get the painting. The lights were already off, so it was REALLY dark. You tripped, -smooth move Kat- and fell. Onto somebody. You opened your eyes and saw that you were nose to nose with….
~A/N Bet ya thought I was gonna end it there!~ Harry! You quickly kissed him to cover his mouth, and then he pushed you off, yelling, “WHAT THE H” You cut him off. “Harry, shut up!!” He looked at you and closed his mouth. “Harry, please don't tell anybody I'm in the building. I REALLY don't want to get caught.” Harry looked at you reluctantly, and said…
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This is where I'm gonna end it. Please rate, review, and check out my other stories. Thanx! *hugs reader I'd especially like to thank Katie and Shannon for being so kind! Gracias you two!
~Liz