Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 10 She Kissed Him!! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Okay, time to update the COOKIE count!!
Katie-6 cookies for ALL the times you reviewed! ^-^
Shannon-4 cookies for the 4 times you reviewed!
Rice-1 cookie for the ONLY time you reviewed!
Angel of Love and Romance- 2 cookie for the two times you reviewed!
Yes!! My stuff is back!! Yippee!! So Harry was about to say sumthin' right?? Yes!! That IS right! I am sooo smart!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*
Harry looked at you reluctantly, and said…
“Sure, whatever. You're probably just a troublemaking student…yeah, that must be it…but you look a little old to be in Hogwarts…what's your name??” “My name?” you asked. “No, the person behind you.” Harry replied with a grin on his face. “Kat…that's my name. I'm only 17 years old…only one year ahead of you…” A sudden look of relization crosses Harry's face. “You mean Kat, the art thief?? You must be kidding.” You smile and say, “Nope, not kidding. Anyway, got to go before my alter-ego comes out. See ya!” You wave and dash down the hall. You get angry, again, thinkin' about your rival, Dark Mousy, and transform back to Elizabeth.
~*-Elizabeth's POV-*~
Oh my God. She ran into Harry…she KISSED Harry…I don't like Harry that way…I think I like Kyo…but I'm not sure…these were the thoughts that were running through your head as you hopped into your bed. You had a sleepless night, just thinking about the most recent disaster in your life.
 
♥~♥~♥~& #226;™¥~♥~♥~â™ 65;~♥~♥~♥~â͐ 2;¥~♥~♥~♥~â ™¥~♥~♥~♥~& #226;™¥~♥~♥~â™ 65;~♥~♥~♥~â͐ 2;¥~♥
 
The next morning you got up early and went into the Great Hall for breakfast. After you ate in silence, well, it seemed to be silent, Kyo and Yuki weren't fighting, and headed to the room of requirement. You pulled off your Vans and pulled on your skates. Skating around, you felt a wave of peacefulness surround you. You started doing jumps, a waltz jump, then a toe loop, lutz, loop, salchow, and finally, and axle, which you fell, HARD, on the ice, and tears filled your eyes. Kyo would never like me, I'm such a klutz, oh, and I'm a total dork, ugh, why don't good things ever happen to me. A tear slid down your cheek. You heard a noise, so you wiped your cheek and turned around. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki were all there. You stood up and said, “Come on!! Pull on your skates and get out here. All your worries faded away as you taught the gang how to skate.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*
 
That's all for now. I still got homework to do, and I gotsa call my friend Zoe!! So, please rate, review, and check out my other stories. Thanks!!
~Liz