Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Letters ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dear Ayame,


How are you doing? I didn't expect to hear that you and Yuki are actually making an attempt to get along together. This time though Yuki is actually trying also. I am so happy for you. I hope things work out but then again think about it for a second. You two may get along together yet not really be able to tell because Yuki doesn't show it. Of course you know Yuki he wouldn't admit to it or show it over his dead body. Anyway how is your shop doing? I heard Yuki paid a visit and your co-worker had some fun. I can see Yuki bursting now, confused and angry. I can definately see it coming out. Just like old times wouldn't you say? I know you and Yuki are going to grow on each other without you knowing it. Try and be yourself but also know the times to be serious like how you were with me just because of this sickness. Then again you were yourself the serious and joking side. I love both sides more then any other. You know I'd always treasure you. I am writing this before the reunion today so you'll get it after or before but won't read it. Mostly everything would be disreguarded after wouldn't you say?

I can't wait to see you all again, and I can bet you Hatori is going to come about an hour early or an hour and a half. He knows me too well. I am going to tune up my car and such. Just to annoy Hatori. It'll be hysterical to see Har'i going crazy seeing me not ready but then again I know him and he knows me. All of you do. Also you don't have to great of a relationship with Kyo or anyone else in the zodaic so much. Knowing you, you just go with the flow. Did you know that our dear Ritsu was talking to me. He was going on and on talking about his self-confidence rising over and out. He wanted to be just like you, so self-confident and so strong. Just like you. I think that he doesn't notice his own gifts and talents. A wonderful family and such. I am very happy for him and you. Oh yes my adopted family moved to the US and I wished to stay here. Don't worry they didn't leave like it sounds. I wanted to stay here at a wish. Try not to burst and worry Aya. See you at the reunion.


Forever Yours,

Kagome


I looked over the letter and slipped it into the mailbox walking outside. I had a long plaid unbuttoned shirt with a white tank top under and loose baggy jeans. Standing there I looked up to the sky. The snow had ended and surprisingly the snow was already melting. I was so happy about that. The spring is coming and it is changing for this reunion. I love the universe and it's karma! This reunion would be the best. I was beaming as I walked out to my car and lifted the hood. I stopped coughing and stretched for my wrench but then I felt someone grab my arm. I stopped suddenly turning after," Har'i?"

He just stood there then turned to me with an aggravated look," Kagome drop the wrench and go inside. Take a shower and change."

I sighed dropping the wrench as he pushed me side and into my room. I turned to the clock and smiled he was an hour and a half early. I laughed grabbing my dress and walking into the bathroom taking a quick shower. I changed into a black long halter dress with a red obi around the waist and a red cloth over my shoulders. Walking to the dresser I put two bangs down and lifted half of my hair up in a messy bun with two chopsticks leaving the rest down that had little curls in it. Slipping in two hoop earring and more bracelets then leaving out the door. Predictable Hatori stood right outside of my door making sure I was getting ready. I smiled to myself as he gave me his hand and I took it walking down the stairs. Hatori looked down at me and spoke," You look great Kagome."

I smiled yet then again I stopped to the closet boxs and bags poored out. I smiled," I got presents and yesterday I decorated the park for today it's awesome. Trust me."

I heard him sigh as he grabbed the boxes and bags and I took some. We put them into the car and drove off. I leaned my head on his shoulder then spoke," You know every action you did I could tell that you were going to. Maybe I know you to well huh?"

He turned and smiled to me as I looked at him with his suit on and smiled," You look great Hatori a real romeo huh?"

Hatori shook his head at me when the car stopped at the place. I actually made it out to be later so I could set everything up for the reunion. We got out of the car as I presented it to Hatori. Hatori stared at me," You did this by yourself? Are you trying to make me angry? You know that..."

I sighed speaking to finish the sentence," your sickness may not be taking full effect but don't push it."

I laughed as he gave me a little glare. I then walked to the car and got out the things taking out the food and setting it on the table and setting up the other decorations and putting the presents on the table. Smiling to myself as I set up the lantern I walked to the food section," Took me forever to fix up the food."

" I am guessing."

I turned to Hatori then walked toward the table where I left music CDs and stuff. Looking through I stopped speaking to Har'i," How is Akito?"

Everything turned silent like I knew it would be then with a sigh I turned to him dropped the CDs and pulled back my bangs. I honestly was worried about him. We were close like I was close with everyone. I wanted to speak with everyone yet he wouldn't let me see him I don't know why but he shunned me away with threats and orders. Never would things be the same until these walls would fall. Hatori just answered my question with a simple," Fine."

He wanted to say more I could feel it but then again I couldn't really tell if it was negative or not. I smiled in thought but then I heard someone scream my name. I turned around to see Momiji, Haru and two little kids. I smiled brightly then ran toward them," Momiji!"

He hugged me as I almost burst out crying. I turned to Haru as he stared at me. I ran toward him and hugged him as he gasped yet then he smiled. I moved back," Haru. It's good to see you."

He nodded," Yeah we really did miss you Kagome."

I smiled yet then looked down," Kisa and Hiro? I presume."

Hiro looked away," You're Kagome huh? And you're not a Sohma but you can hug us. How? Are you some magician?"

" No, I'm a Wicca and I can hug you as a spell was made. Nice to meet you to and Kisa?"

She seemed shy yet I just smiled putting out my hand," I'm Kagome it's nice to meet you or see you again."

Kisa nodded smiling as I jumped up with joy. This was going to be alot of fun. Momiji kept hugging me happily with a huge smile.


Shigure yelled," Yuki, Kyo! Come on now! We're late!"

Yuki walked down the stairs with his usual clothing yet more of a formal tone. Kyo stood leaning on the wall with a white buttoned up shirt and black pants. Tohru came out with somewhat of a formal clothing. In her hand was two bags of food. Shigure smiled," Then let's me on our way shall we?!"

Yuki turned to him," Doesn't it start at 12:30?"

" Yeah, Shigure what the hell. It's 11:50 the park is just around the corner."

Tohru looked confused as Shigure told them," Har'i called at 11:30 and said Kagome was being stubbron ignoring her illness."

Confused Tohru asked," Ilness?"

Yuki nodded," Kagome has leukima. She is very strong her immune system allows her to stand and such like a normal girl yet still she has her weaknesses."

They nodded as Tohru looked away. As they walked out to the car she turned to Kyo," Why did Kagome have to leave the Sohma house Kyo?"

He sighed," Because of that damn Akito. When he found out about her sickness he just shunned her and threatened to take her memory so he kicked her out. They were kinda close I guess. The only one who got close to him like that."

She was shocked. The Akito she met never seemed as someone who would open to anyone. He was fearful to her yet then that would mean Kagome really was such an open person. Maybe, she thought to herself, just maybe we could become friends.


Fin- hope you like it. Sorry for grammer and length.
Converting /tmp/phpKaPFto to /dev/stdout