Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Year ❯ The News and Meeting Audie ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
“Yuki, Kyo, Shigure!!!! Come down stairs I have something to tell you guys.” Tohru was sitting at the table waiting to ell the guys her big news. Yuki and Shigure walked down stairs and sat at the table.
 
“Where's Kyo?” Yuki sighs. “KYO GET DOWN HERE TOHRU HAS SOME THING TO TELL US!!!!!” Kyo comes storming down the stairs mumbling `stupid rat' under his breath.
 
“Ok now that you're all down here I have some important n...e...w...s………..” “Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss…………….” Tohru started fidgeting. “Can you all back up a little your just a little bit too close.” They looked and realized they are practically two inches from Tohru's face. “Uhhhhh……” they scrambled back to there seats. Shigure with a smile, Yuki had a slight blush and Kyo just `humphed' and crossed his arms over his chest. “Well anyways I signed up for a foreign exchange program and I was picked to go live in America for a year and you'll get a foreign exchange student to!!!!!!!” when she stopped every thing was silent then on queue “WHAT!?” she flinched “ I'm sorry. But I have to go I can't back out know.”
 
“Well we'll miss you while your gone Miss Honda.” Said Yuki. Kyo just snorted “When are you leaving?” Tohru looked at Shigure “Tomorrow and the foreign exchange student will be coming tomorrow too.” She stopped “Oh, yeah hold on.”
 
Tohru jumped up from the table and ran up the stairs. They heard her run to her room and some papers rustling `Ah-Ha' was heard in the background. They heard her run back down stairs and sit at the table.
 
“Here this is some information on the student you'll get.”
 
Name: Audie L. Smith
Gender: Female
Age: 16
From: Bennington Vermont USA
All other information will be given from the person mentioned on this paper.
 
“NOT ANOTHER GIRL!!!!” “Kyo-kun be nice. Now I'm going to go start packing.” Tohru left the table and ran upstairs. Shigure stood up “Well I'm going to go call Haru and Momiji and see if they can come.”
 
“Whatever.” Kyo goes outside and jumps on the roof. `I wonder what this Audie person's like?' `I don't want another Rat.' Yuki walks up to his room `Audie I think that means the strong one Hmmmm……'
 
~Later~
 
Tohru was finished packing and was now making dinner with Yuki. Shigure, Haru and Momiji where sitting on the couch talking. “So what do we know about her huh-huh-huh?” asked the overly excited Momiji.
 
“Well all we know is her name is Audie L. Smith she's 16 and lives in Bennington Vermont USA. That's about all.”
 
“Audie what a pretty name.”
 
“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah it is pretty I hope she's as pretty as her name.” “Dinners ready.” `I wonder what it will be like to have some one from America here?'
 
 
~The Next Day~
 
Hatori had volunteered to see Tohru off to the airport while the others awaited the arrival of Audie. Kyo was sleeping on the roof. Shigure was working on a novel. Yuki was sitting reading a gardening book. Haru was on the porch watching Momiji run around in the yard.
 
Suddenly there as a knock on the door, Yuki closed his book and went to open the door. Now Haru, Momiji, and Kyo where sitting on the couch. Shigure was standing on the stairs.
 
Yuki opened the door and the person he saw made his heart stop a beat. Right in front of him was a girl a little bit shorter than him with mid back dirt blond hair and huge bluish sliver eyes. She was wearing a black traditional kimono top with a pair of bell bottom jeans that hugged her waist and some pink and black vans. She was holding a skateboarding bag. “Ummmm…… Hello? I'm Audie and you are?” she stuck out her hand.
 
“Yuki, Yuki Sohma it's a pleasure to meet you Audie please come in.” he said as he grabbed her hand. “Thank you.” When she entered the house, and the rest of the people saw her they where in shock.
 
Haru's mouth dropped open, Kyo's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, Momiji stopped jumping, and Shigure started to drool.
 
“Hello, I'm Audie it's a pleasure to finally meet you.”