Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Forget Me ❯ Luminous ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Yay, I managed to update faster this week. But now I gotta do my piano theory *sob* Briefing on this chapter: Well there's action and weird things going on…allsorts…..Oh and again, mild swearing in this chapter because of Amaya and Akito. This time, its inverted, there's a couple in….madness and a couple in…heaven…kinda… One more thing, woohoo, I finally bet my score and now it's 5000 words…!!! Go me!! hehe…. Well here are the replies to my favourite reviewers and readers!!
 
Fanfiction:
 
Mischievouz Angel: Hey Kimmy-chan!! Yea I get your point, haha, don't know whether to be happy or not after reading that chapter huh? Oh and don't forget about your one true love….lol I won't mention it on ff, don't worry! Oh and your idea has really helped with my story, Tnk.Q.!
 
Daelaeyni- Thanks, I'll do my best! ^ - ^
-_-4EVAFURUBA-_-: Gee you really think so? Thanks a lot! And yea Akito, well…maybe it's just me because I made him this evil…whoops.

Kyo4Tohru: Thank you for your reviews! I'm thrilled to know that you love my pairing decisions. And yes it's most likely that Karina will end up with Yuki as I've mentioned earlier.
 
Moonflower: Well for Kyo and Tohru, their on their way to a sweet and loyal relationship and as for the others…hmm, you'll see later in this chapter! Hehe, thanks for da review! Hav a great week.
 
Mediaminer:
 
Silver_wolf: Hehe I'm not sure if this was an error or not but ur review only came up with the letter `I'. But don't worry, thank you anyway.
 
Chapter 14: Luminous
 
A few days have passed, Rome was basically wasted (ignoring Tohru's enthusiasm) and they had spent a day in Spain. Amaya had suggested a strange place to go, because of her flirtatious mood recently, she chose to go clubbing and decided to pull everyone along with her. Akito didn't approve but he had no choice but to let Amaya have a little bit of a good time since she had a tough assignment in the next destination. They arrived in the club Especia [(Spice, lame name I know, but it was a random idea)] and sat down in one of the corner seats while Amaya went off to the bar and started a conversation with a stranger sitting next to her that she considered `hot'.
Akito shook his head in embarrassment. She had obviously forgotten her role as his fiancée. He told the others to enjoy themselves as he went off and bought a drink for himself.
 
“Umm….Kyo?” Tohru spoke.
 
“Yea Tohru?”
 
“Do you want to…go and dance….because I uhh….”
“Whatever, but I'm a terrible dancer.” Kyo went along with it as they left the `threesome with love issues' behind by themselves.
 
Kenji didn't say anything; he completely ignored the other two and went outside.
 
“Umm…Karina, I think you should go and talk to him, you haven't spoken to each other in nearly 5 days and if it continues then it'll get worse.”
 
“I know…but I don't know what to say to him.” She sighed.
 
“Just go after him.”
 
“>…..Okay….” She followed Kenji's figure and met him outside as Yuki sat there by himself, trying hard not to mock Kyo's terrible dancing skills.
 
At the bar
 
“So do you come here often?” The man asked Amaya as she fluttered her eyelashes.
 
“Well….”
 
“Amaya.” Akito called out in a powerful tone as she pretended to ignore him. He pulled off her expensive necklace as a warning sign.
 
“Shit, that was my 40,000 diamond necklace, what do you want?” Amaya turned around and snatched it back.
 
“Come with me.” Akito took her hand.
 
“Hey, is he bothering you?” The man she was flirting with took action.
 
“Stay away from my fiancée! ” Akito punched the guy in the face and ran off with Amaya.
 
“What the hell are you thinking?” She shouted when they were out of the crowd.
 
“What the hell were you thinking, flirting with a random guy when we're meant to act as a couple getting engaged, they could get suspicious and our plan could fail!?” Akito shouted back.
 
“Well I don't give a damn about the plan, I control my life, not you!”
 
“You're a useless assassin, you know that?”
 
“Shut the hell up!! I QUIT!” Amaya turned her back on the enraged Akito and swung her handbag over the shoulder as she walked out of the club with flaming cheeks.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Kenji, Wait, can we please talk.” Karina reached out for his hand and stopped him.
 
Kenji once again, didn't say anything; he just stared at the ground.
 
“Kenji…”
“Karina, what is there to talk about? We aren't a couple anymore, it's just like the start, I don't know you and you don't know me, what more do you want from me?” He avoided eye contact with her.
 
“I can't say I'm sorry because I know that won't be enough but I need you to know that even though we aren't….really together anymore, I still care about you, I love you as a friend, just not the other kind of…love…but the question is…can you accept that? Or are you just gonna get hurt every time you see me because if that is the case, then I think…it's stupid. I mean, I understand that I was being a terrible girlfriend back in Paris but….I just needed you to know the truth because I couldn't lie to you. But it seriously doesn't mean that I don't want to be friends.” She explained.
 
“It's…..it's hard, I don't know Karina, because….I'm still…..I still love you and you can't just expect me to fall out of love for you this quickly…I mean, that's…impossible…..” Kenji looked away and leaned against the wall.
 
“I know…and that's why I found it hard to break up with you, cos I knew that it'd hurt you big time. Oh, I almost forgot, here's a gift…Just because we've had an argument or something, I would never forget your birthday.” She handed him a wrapped box.
 
“You remembered?” He asked surprised since he had forgotten himself.
 
“Of course…but hey, if you don't wanna have anything to do with me anymore, I can totally understand why but please don't hate me because I just don't want it to end like this…okay? Just….just think it through but remember Kenji, you still mean a lot to me and you're an important friend.” She gave him a encouraging smile and walked back inside the club.
 
“I would never hate you.” Kenji whispered as soon as she disappeared from his sight.
 
“The one I hate is Yuki…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
 
Yuki's POV
I know she and Kenji are having a hard time over their break up…but…I just have this strange feeling every time I see her hurt…I mean, I think I do like her…a lot but I can't say anything because, it'll just be too soon right after what happened. And yet, I don't even quite know if she likes me or not…it's difficult, I thought she did, but lately she's been avoiding me as well, not just Kenji. I can't possibly have done anything wrong, or at least, I don't think I have. I hope sometime, she'll start talking to me again and when she's comfortable, I'll tell her…how I feel. But until that time comes, I just…have to be alone and work my way out of this hole.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
 
“Kyo, you're actually good at dancing, you're getting better.” Tohru laughed.
 
“Umm…I learned from the best.” Kyo blushed and didn't know what else to say.
 
“Kyo!” He heard Akito's voice call from behind with Yuki beside him.
 
“What's up?”
 
“We're leaving now, go get Karina and whatever his name is and we're going back to the hotel, if you'd like a spare room, you are welcome to take Amaya's.” Akito ordered.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
 
“So Akito…mind explaining what's going on?” Kyo asked as Kenji took the spare room that used to be Amaya's.
 
“We got divorced, simple as that, I'm going to bed early, goodnight.”
 
“But wait, what happened?”
 
“That woman is nothing but a bitch, want more details?” Akito shot them an angry glance.
 
“Uhh…”
“Goodnight then.” He slammed his hotel room door.
 
“Talk about anger management.” Kyo murmured.
 
“Funny how you should be saying that.” Yuki commented.
 
“No I think Akito's just…sad because, he was in a perfect relationship and now it's all ruined because of some reason, I hope their okay, Amaya and Akito-san.” Tohru sympathised the pair.
 
“They were merely dating for less than 3 weeks, how is that a perfect relationship? Personally to me, it seems like as if it were an arranged marriage or something cos I've never even seen them do something nice to each other, not once.” Karina muttered.
 
“Yea well forget it, I couldn't care less, let's get something to eat, I'm starved.” Kyo replied.
 
They ended up having Tohru's cooking for dinner; it was after all, Kyo's idea because apparently, he was sick of having Spanish food even though he hadn't tried a lot of it. Tohru suggested that they try Karina's but she refused instantly. Who knew what could happen if they tried her cooking. Akito had dinner on his own…he knew now that coming here was basically throwing all his cash away, he had no assassin and furthermore he had learnt a lesson, it was that you could only trust yourself and never rely on others to do the work for you.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
3 days later, they got to the last part of their so-called vacation. Switzerland. Beautiful alpine trees everywhere and snow covered every single mountain. It was obvious that they were going to do some skiing here or even try walking through the vast forest that surrounded the borders of the country. It was typical that the lodge was situated high up in the mountains; they had to take the cable car up to their room while their luggages were piled onto a tough 4WD truck. Akito had reassured them that his sudden divorce was nothing but a useless engagement gone wrong and often kept them off the subject of Amaya. Funnily enough, he thought he'd spotted her on the flight but wasn't too sure, but then again, a woman like her wouldn't never sit on economy class and wear green and purple at the same time.
 
Karina was desperate to get into to snow, so Akito went off to get coffee in the lounge. Now that his plan had failed, there was absolutely nothing he could do but pretend to enjoy the holiday. After his coffee, he had decided to try skiing, one little bit of strange fun couldn't hurt. He hired his gear and took off in the chairlift on his own; he could even see the five some up in front of him. Kyo was sitting with Tohru, Karina was next on her own, then Yuki, then Kenji. Akito didn't usually get the time nor have the interest to take a look around and admire what tourists would pay to see but this time, he did. He watched every snowflake pass by him and he forgot the reason why he was here in the first place. He had never gotten this feeling before; it was like, the feeling of joy. And without coming here, he wouldn't have been able to experience it.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
On the other side of the mountain, Tohru and co had already gotten started to the whole skiing routine. They slipped on their goggles and put on their hats, then decided which route they would take. Kenji had taken off already on his snowboard on the expert slope since his gold-medallist sportsmanship was still in him. Tohru wanted to go to the easy beginners slope because she'd never been skiing before, and of course, what can you expect but Kyo to follow eagerly which left Yuki and Karina to try out the intermediate slope. Karina knew she would've preferred the expert course and the snowboarding but then it would leave Yuki to ski alone and no offence, but he was no professional at skiing so she tried to teach him just like the other day at the Winter Festival, when she tried to teach him ice-skating.
 
Kenji's POV

He had hoped that maybe there was a chance of Karina still loving him. He we
nt down the expert slope, dodging the trees and the rocks and when he reached the finish line…..so he waited, then waited, and waited for a miracle to come, for Karina to appear but no. He had high expectations and he knew what was happening. Instead of sticking to her own level, she had gone with that Yuki in the easy intermediate level. He felt a bit hurt, but then again, he just left without saying anything to anyone.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
Kyo and Tohru waited on top of the mountain. Kyo was trying to calm her down as she looked down and freaked. Even though this was the beginners, she couldn't help but feel nervous because of the speed of the other people that went by. They had been up there for almost…15 minutes, standing there like idiots. Kyo had to admit, he was a little bit scared but of course, he would never show it in front of Tohru.
 
“Come on Tohru, you can do it. I'm sure the others are all waiting for us down there by now, don't you think? I mean it'll be all over once you step onto that slope.” Kyo smiled.
 
“Oh ….ok.” Tohru looked determined all of a sudden and pushed herself forward when Kyo pulled her back.
 
“Kyo?”
“Did you hear that bang?” Once again, his ears alerted the danger around him and he gasped as he saw an explosion in the mountain next to the intermediate slope above him. He quickly took her hand and sprinted to the chairlifts where he could get a lift to the other side in safety.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
`Great, about time I got off here on this stupid chairlift.' Akito thought as he breathed in the cold fresh air until he saw an explosion of smoke near the second mountain. It was the mountain that he and Amaya had planned on bombing in order to cause an avalanche right when the others were going down the slopes so they could get killed, but why? Why was it making such a loud noise like there was truly a bomb inside? And then he realised. That woman he saw in the plane, was indeed Amaya Natsume.
 
She had double-crossed him once he fired her and used his plan to kill everyone, Kyo, Tohru and even himself. Now that he thought about it, he didn't want anyone to die anymore; he felt a strong sense of guilt and started to panic. He spotted Tohru and Kyo on the chairlift on the way back. They obviously hadn't seen him but they were at least safe. But Kenji, Karina and Yuki however might've not been in the safest spot of the mountain. He looked around and searched for a sight of them, but it seemed that they had already gone down.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
 
Kenji started making his way up the mountain again when he heard a bang. He turned to look up and saw smoke, it wasn't a volcano erupting but it had appeared to be a strong explosion. He turned away and threw his snowboard on the ground, then made a dash to another area as he found a snow mobile hanging around and he simply took off in it. He was too worried about Karina to care about whose engine it was. He knew he wouldn't be able to find her in time since she was helping Yuki get down as well. Kenji hit the brakes and soon felt someone grabbing him around the arm. Akito was taking him onto the chairlift and dragging him off without the two left on the mountain.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
“Yuki, you're doing great, just hold on a minute while I get my camera.” Karina reached for her backpack and rummaged through it when Yuki grabbed her hand.
 
She looked up and saw what he was looking at. She had seen one of those before, in movies, but not in real life. Quickly, she stuffed her camera back into her bag, slipped the backpack on and looked at Yuki who had turned white.
 
“Yuki, we have to go down, really fast and I mean, fast! We need to find somewhere safe from the snow that can block off the avalanche and give us shelter at the same time.”
“Karina, what's going on.”
 
“IT'S AN AVALANCHE, NOW GET MOVING.” She tugged on his sleeve and went down the mountain at full speed. Luckily Yuki was barely catching on beside her as she held his hand down the rocky side. Somehow, they had ended up on the expert slope accidentally. Karina shook her head and adjusted her goggles, then focused on the hole in the hill below her. It was a few hundred metres ahead and she didn't dare turn around, for the snow could be right behind her ankles in no time.
 
She skidded across the sharp turn and almost fell but was saved by a nearby standing tree and continued on towards the hole. Karina knew that she could use the hole as a shelter or a cave to shield her from the snow.
 
As she reached the cave, she gave Yuki a signal to crawl inside after her. Once they were in the cave-like hole in the mountain, with his help, they grabbed a random large rock lying on the floor and blocked the hole so that the snow couldn't come in. She closed her eyes and breathed out as she heard the snow and felt the avalanche coming down seconds after. They were lucky to have survived such a narrow escape. The good thing was….that they were safe…and alive. The bad thing was…that they were trapped. And who knew for how long.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
“Why'd you do that?” Kenji snapped at Akito as they landed on the other side, safe from the destruction.
 
“I had to, Kenji, you knew I had no other choice. If you stood there for another minute, you could've been killed.” Akito said, and actually this time, he wasn't lying.
 
“Well, have you ever considered the fact that Karina and that Yuki are also on the other side.”
 
“Kenji, I'm no superhero, I only did what I could.” Akito answered bluntly, he was also a bit amused that Kenji had called Yuki…'that' Yuki.
 
“Oh yea? If you had let me go, then maybe there might've been a chance that I could find them.”
 
“AKITO.” Kyo shouted from afar.
 
“Yes Kyo, We're all safe, but we're not so sure about the other two. They seemed to take a different route at the time of the avalanche.” Akito replied.
 
“Oh dear, what's going to happen to them…I hope their okay.” Tohru squeezed Kyo's hand.
 
“Damn, how did that avalanche thing start anyway?” Kyo questioned as Akito kept silent. It was too late to confront Amaya now; she had probably run off to a secret place or something.
 
“If anything happens to her, I swear, I won't be leaving this place and neither will you!!” Kenji threatened Akito up close and stomped off with a tremendous headache.
 
“Yea, he's right; my sister doesn't deserve any of this, she better be alive!” Kyo walked off as well leaving Tohru to face Akito.
 
“Akito….I think we should be doing something. Perhaps we could call the police or have a search party, I have faith in Yuki and Karina, I think they still might be okay, what do you think?” Tohru asked calmly.
 
“I will try my best but if we don't find them…then…”
“Then at least I know that you have tried your best Akito-san. Thank you.” Tohru turned around and went to look for Kyo.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
 
“God it's chilly in here.” Karina threw her coat over her shoulders and attempted to make a fire. Fortunately the cave was much bigger than the lift in the hotel in Paris, which meant that she didn't have to fear being claustrophobic in this area. She turned to look at Yuki who looked like he was having a heart attack.
 
“Yuki, what's wrong?” She crawled over to him and felt his forehead.
 
“My-…my i-inhaler.” Yuki pointed to his backpack.
 
“Shoot, you have asthma? Why the hell didn't I know that?” She said out loud as she rummaged through his bag and found the inhaler, handing it to Yuki.
 
“Thanks.” He whispered and lay against a rock, obviously quite tired.
 
“So…here we are, stuck in a cave after a mysterious avalanche...my day is officially getting worse.” Karina pouted and looked around for a way to get out.
 
“Karina, you're a great skier you realise? I'd be like…under that thick pile of snow right now if it weren't for you pulling me along, and how did you go that fast? You should enter the competitions or something. Perhaps represent our country Japan at the Olympic Games.” Yuki said, changing the subject after finding the chance to breathe again.
 
“Umm…well haha, I wouldn't go that far, but yea I use to be on captain of the ski team at my old school along with Kenji…we won a few medals and it was fun while it lasted.”
 
“You know, I didn't realise that you were good at sports until I heard Kenji say it, you've never talked about it much at Kaibara high nor do you attend sports there either…”
 
“It's because…I wanted to focus on my studies, so I gave up on my passion for sport, just for a year though, to see what it was like, but now I know, I can NOT live in the world of books and A grades, I have to go back to the place where I belong, in the beautiful sports planet….right?”
 
“Sure, it sounds good, as long as you're happy in the sports planet.” Yuki smiled.
 
“Uhh Yuki?”
 
“Yes?”
“Your arm is…scratched or something, it's bleeding.” She grabbed her own backpack and searched the inside for a first aid kit.
 
“Oh…”
 
“Does it hurt?” She questioned.
 
“No, I didn't realise until you told me.” He replied as she carefully wrapped the bandage around the wound so it wouldn't get infected.
 
“Okay, I would give you anti-biotics, but it looks okay to me….”
“Karina?”
“But if it hurts, just tell me…” She continued to talk.
 
“I wanna say something….”
 
“Because I know how to clean wounds if its infected…”

“I-like-you-a-lot…” Yuki rambled quickly as Karina stopped her talking and stared at him, she thought she knew what he said but she wasn't clear, and if she'd misheard or misunderstood, then a false reaction would just be embarrassing, so she asked him to repeat.
 
“Can you say that again? I didn't really hear you.” She sat next to him.
 
“Umm…it was nothing….”
“Come on, please, every word you say is important to me and I wanna hear it, so go say it out loud. I don't care if it's a criticism or, whatever, just go!” She grinned.
 
“I-I…love….” Yuki just couldn't say it, it was way too hard.
 
Karina felt butterflies at the bottom of her stomach even though he hadn't finished the sentence yet, and still, he didn't. She sat there like a ragged doll feeling embarrassed when she felt something on her lips. She opened her eyes and saw Yuki's eyes really close up. It took her a `god forbidden' two seconds to realise that he was….kissing her…and was actually kissing her this time. She looked around the room, and it was so strange to be kissed by someone with her eyes open. She wanted to scream out and runaway where she could slowly calm down from her strong blush on her cheeks but it'd just make things more complicated.
 
`oh god help me, Yuki Sohma is kissing me and I don't know what I'm going to do, I am like…in heaven right? But this is so wrong, I can't say that right after my break up with Kenji…but damn, why does it feel right and yet weird at the same time…ahh….ok, calm down, don't move, just let it happen and it'll all sink in soon.' Her mind was racing.
 
When he pulled away, Karina covered her face and hid her wild smile, she felt like crying of joy but it would be far out embarrassing
 
`And not to mention, it would make Yuki think that I don't like him….but wait, does that mean I do like him? Oh crap, I didn't realise, is this why Kenji is like that towards him, my gosh, Kenji hates Yuki…because he thinks that Yuki is taking me away from him….but that doesn't make sense because me and Yuki aren't that obvious…are we?' she asked herself as she took a peek and saw Yuki facing the other way, he too, was blushing.
 
“Umm…were you going to say….I love you? To—to---to me?” She dared to ask.
 
“-……I…..think so….” Yuki was quiet.
 
“T-thanks Yuki, that's all I wanted to hear.” Karina shifted and relaxed a little then embraced Yuki and rested her head on his shoulder as she started to cry happily.
 
`How did this happen? It's so absurd. How did I fall out of love for Kenji? How did I fall in love with Yuki? How did he fall in love with me? It all sounds so confusing, but I guess that's just one of the answers that life can't answer.'
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
 
Tohru knocked on Akito's door. They had spent the rest of the day thinking about places they could look for the survivors once the crew had cleaned up the mess that the avalanche had created earlier this afternoon.
 
“Come in, Tohru.” Akito's voice sounded less scary than before and Tohru felt welcome, at last.
 
“Akito-san, how are you doing?” Tohru knew to speak carefully right after their divorce.
 
“Fine, if you're talking about Amaya, forget it, she was useless, but Tohru, I know that I- I can't lie to you and Kyo anymore, I have to tell you something…..Take a seat, while I fetch Kyo.” Akito told her as she sat down wondering what was going on.
 
When Kyo arrived, Akito decided to explain to them from the beginning about Amaya's true identity and what they were planning behind the trip. But he knew that Kyo wasn't going to be happy.
 
“Shit, You, You…you're a murderer.” Kyo stood up and pointed a finger at Akito as Tohru sat there, her head feeling like it was going burst.
 
“Kyo, I apologise strongly.”
 
“And what is an apology gonna do huh? DO you think that an apology will save Karina? Do you think that an apology can let me rest after what you did to us in that lift and when Tohru nearly died from hanging off the Eiffel Tower? I can't stand you!! You disgust me!!” Kyo wanted to punch Akito.
 
“Kyo, wait…” Before he could finish his sentence, blood was trickling down his mouth.
 
“I am going to tell Kenji.” Tohru went off when Akito stopped her.
 
“No, you can't, if you tell him, he will be enraged!”
 
“So he deserves to know, you jerk!” Kyo wanted to go in for another punch but Tohru ran off and blocked Kyo.
 
“Tohru, what are you doing?” Kyo stopped and hesitated.
 
“I know, Akito has done such cruel things to us. But killing him will only make us murderers too. And I don't want to follow in their footsteps and make the same mistakes. PLEASE Kyo, let's just leave everything and go back home where we can forget what has happened!” Tohru begged.
 
“How do you expect me to forget what has happened to my ONLY family member! Apart from you and my master, I have nothing left!! I lost everything, my mother, my sister and that damn curse just makes my days full of misery. My father isn't even a damn human to me, and I am so pissed off because of Akito and being the cat of the zodiac. I'm unloved, unlike everyone else!!!” Kyo knew she had a point, but he wanted to get his message across as well.
 
“But I LOVE YOU KYO!” Tohru answered and started to cry as Akito couldn't help but feel sorry at what Kyo had just said about losing nearly everything in his life.
 
“I wanted to protect her…my sister….and because of that frickin' assassin that you hired, I have failed to do what I hoped to achieve!! You…deserve to die, Akito, you don't belong here!! And you better thank Tohru, because of her, I am going to let you off, but you better leave now, because if I ever see your face again, I will kill you!! And do not doubt that Kenji won't either!! And if you ever lay one single finger on Tohru, I will torture you!!!!” Kyo slammed the door in so much rage that you could hear the windows cracking and slowly shattering into small fragments.
 
Tohru faced Akito who was in tears too. She walked up to him and slapped him hard on the cheek.
 
“I won't apologise for what I just did, because you have hurt Kyo so much, and now, you're going to hurt Kenji too. I understand how Kyo feels and let me tell you that it is stupid to do such a thing, to take away a loved one from someone. How would you feel if you were no longer god of the zodiac huh? I don't care if Kyo is the cat of the zodiac. Why do you care so much? Kyo is a kind and caring person even if he doesn't show it in front of you. Please, leave us alone Akito-san. And if you see Amaya-san ever again, tell her to go drown herself!”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
Tohru came upon her boyfriend and hugged him, trying her best to cheer him up as he kissed her softly on the forehead. They comforted each other through their grief and although Kyo was still sad, he was happy to hear that Tohru said that she loved him. Kenji had also been notified about Akito by Kyo. And he truly did want to go and kill Akito, but Kyo stopped him, like Tohru had stopped Kyo earlier. All of them had cried, and all of them had shared the same pain. They were unfortunate, including Yuki and Karina. Because they had all lost someone that they loved dearly. Kyo didn't have a family that loved him, Tohru became an orphan a year or more ago, Yuki's parents rejected him, in a way, Karina had passed many parental tragedies and Kenji had recently lost his father in a severe sickness that was unexpected.
 
(This story kinda reminds me of the chorus of `all good things come to an end' by Nelly Furtado)
 
Honestly what will become of me
don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming
 
[Chorus]
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?
 
Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
 
Chorus
 
Well the dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Die die die die die
 
Chorus
 
Well the dogs were barking at a new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day til the feeling went away
And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and
the rain forgot how to bring salvation
the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.
 
[All of us, have moments of depression. Moments that we cry for, and do not realise that we share the same pain as others beside us. Moments we use to love that have shattered instantly, Moments that have only became a mere memory in our hearts. This is not an epilogue, but all it takes to do is to think, think about those around you and help each other, comfort each other, and appreciate that you have one another when you experience the same situation in life. Appreciate, your life, appreciate your friends.]
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
A/N: Errm…well did u like the little song? Yes I know its sad…especially the poor dog bit. :(

AND If you're wondering what Karina gave to Kenji for his b'day present, she gave him a rubber ducky….

Yea ok, anyone stupid enough to believe that would be at least less than 8 years old.
So she gave him a photo album filled with pix of when they were small, like a memory ya know?
 
Again, with my torture towards these characters…aw man, forgive me for that. I've tried to make Akito a lot less evil in this chapter because I've realised that in every story that I've written so far, I've given him a lot of credit for being mean and…the big bully of the whole story. But I think, for once, I'll give him a small chance of letting him shine in one or so chapters.
 
Reviews please and Thank you! I need a pat on the back for my hard work on 5000 + words…jokes!
 
~Angelite Phoenix