Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ sohma trip part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay! Okay! I know it was very mean of me to end the sentence like that but I had to have a little fun hehehe

This chapter is more serious than the others but I hope that you'll enjoy it!

Oh and by the way I have to make an HONORRIFIC MENTION HERE!!! When I was writing my last chapter I had a huge block, I didn't know what to put next or how to finish the SPECIAL sentence so one of my close friends helped me ( it was MINI MILY!!!!! Well she helped me with one sentence but I had to thank her anyway) so mentally say 'thank you very much MINI MILY for helping to the writing of this story' !!!!! J :D

Hehehe I know that you are very impatient to read what happens next so I will stop talking (I mean writing ) and go on with the story!

Disclaimer : I do NOT own Fruit basket or its characters ( and its saaaaaaaaaaddddddddd!!! )

Last part of last chapter

At breakfast Yuki was looking at me again… I wonder why. Later he asked me the weirdest thing!

"Kyou do u want to tell me why do you hate me so much? Why do we always fight for dumb reasons?" (a/n what did you think it would be perverts!??!!!)

***************Sohma trip to the beach part 2: WHY?*************

"Kyou do u want to tell me why do you hate me so much? Why do we always fight for dumb reasons?" He asked me.

I was to stunned to react, why would HE ask that? It's not like him to ask questions ,this is so unusual!

When I came back to reality he wasn't in the room anymore.

I don't get it why would he ask that? And what was the answer he was waiting for ? we've been fighting since we were 6 .We've been fighting for years now..

I remember the time when we were friends, we used to be FRIENDS !

We would spend days playing together and we enjoyed it. But it seems that every good thing in the life of a Sohma has an end.

We WERE friends till Akito started to spend a lot more time with Yuki than he use to , he would come and take him to his room and didn't allow him to go outside, he wanted Yuki to always be by his side, and Yuki would tell him that he wanted to go play with his friends ,with me or Haru. And of course that always drove Akito mad.

He( Akito) hated me, he hated me for being the cat, he hated me for being Yuki's friend. He was and still is very obsessed by Yuki, he would beat Yuki and then tell him that it was because he loved him , he would tell Yuki that nobody will never like him like Akito does . Yuki at first didn't believe him but as time passed Yuki started to avoid me, he didn't want to play with me anymore he wouldn't even talk to me. For me that was the proof that Akito won, he had made Yuki hate me as much as he did! So I started to avoid him too.

And now after all this time Yuki is asking me why I hate him? what did he want to hear? I should return him the question! He started to hate me , I didn't do anything wrong. And I never hated him , he drives me mad and I often want to beat him up but I don't hate him I never did and I don't think that I ever will.

Well this is not partly true one part of me hates him for being the rat for having everything that I don't but the other part wants to love him. What? Okay here I do again about thinking to much about him ! Gees what's happening to me lately ?

"Kyou-kun! Kyou-kun! Kyou-kun! Kyou-kun! Kyou-kun! Kyou-kun!" said Shigure

why does he always have to be so annoying!?!?

"what do you want? Perverted dog!" I said

"Come outside ! It's a marvelous day today! And there's girls everywhere!!!! GIRLS !GIRLS HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS!!! HIGHSCHOOL GILRS!!!" he answered

"Oh! and if you don't come Tohru will be sad!……(he forgets about me and starts to sing)………lalalalala GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS EVERYWHERE!"

This was the perfect opportunity for me to forget about Yuki's question.

Outside it really was a nice day the sun was hot, like I liked it.

But things didn't very well… because of the dog and the snake! When I came outside and was walking near the water I herd :

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and there I was all wet I the water with my clothes on!

"THANKS GUYS! All I needed was WATER! Now I'M all wet !"I was raging. Were they stupid enough to forget that I was the cat and that cats hate water? Or did they do that on purpose?!?

"Not only wet but sexy too right 'Gure? SEXY KYOU!!!!!" said Ayame

"you're right Aya I bet that him being like he is now will attract not only girls right YUKI?" replied the dog

"oh and by the way Kyou-kichi anger goes very well with your face it makes you only More SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYY………..SPLASH*"

Splash was the sound that he made when I threw him in the water.

"OY ! you perverted dog! Stop running away it's your turn to get wet!"

"KYOU!!! I want to play in the water with you and Tohru !" great ! now Momiji was here too!

The only annoying person missing was KAGURA! And hell that I'm glad that she's missing!

I was torturing Momiji when I felt someone watching me it was Yuki! Yuki was watching me again like if he was thinking about something very important, his mysterious purple eyes looking at me , observing me.

It was the second time that I noticed him staring at me , it is weird he never used to do that.

**********

ok I had one little thing to say writing this I felt bad ,cuz lately read a great fanfic called "I'll forget it all" and it's very as and is about Kagura and it made me undestand that we were all thinking that Kagura is only a split personalities freak ( well that's what I was thinking when I read the mangas or viewed the episodes) but that fanfic made me understand that she too had feelings so if in this fanfic I offended the KAGURA fans I'm very sorry

ok now that the sorry part is done I had only one thing to say………
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!! :D J did I mention to REVIEW????

Mean ,mean me I'll update the next chapter only if I get reviews ( I'm half joking I'll update only if I see that people want to know what's happening next)

*doctor TERRORS LAUGHT * ok don't forget to review okay?