Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ from now on ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For everyone who cares lol, I'm Russian , and the Russian tradition is to give presents on le 1st day of the year….. so for any russians or people liking presents here's mine for you…………… ( hehehe what did you think? Ok I know it's a bad excuse for posting my next chapter hehehe)

Hi dear readers……..( I forgot to write it) I' ve decided that this last day of the year I will do something…. And what better to do than writing my fan fic!!! :D my mom is going crazy cuz my room is a mess, but I'm happy lol. I don't know if writing is a good excuse for not cleaning .. what do you think??? Hehehe anyway in this chapter things Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer : tired of rewriting it …. Read it in my last chapter :D hehehehe

FROM NOW ON…

The afternoon was normal

We ate Tohru's delicious cooking, Shigure and Ayame were like always acting stupid ( and being VER ANNOYANT)! But it seems that it didn't bother Tohru or Momiji or Haru ( he was playing their game ) the only ones who the snake and the dog were bothering was me and Yuki!

And of course the damn dog saw it because later he was signing "DON'T BOTHER YUKI OR KYOU PLEASE, THEY ARE HAVING THEIR FIRST FIGHT AS A COUPLE! AYAME NEEDS PEACE TO FILM IT!!!!"

But then the evening I had was one of the weirdest or best or I don't even know how to describe it. That evening I'm glad for doing everything that I did

The surprising part of it is that that evening we didn't fight .

It all started with me thinking abnormally!

Now that I think about it, Tohru always said that the cat and the rat should be friends, that it was time to forget about what happened ages and ages before. I guess that she is right, I could give it a try! Yes that's it from now on I will try to be more attentive at Yuki, I WIILL TRY not to fight with him (extra reason : I'm tired of loosing every time! )

I don't know what hit me after, but I went to find Yuki .

"Oy! Rat guy! I have the answer to your question! So listen now ! I don't hate you , you annoy me , yes! But I don't hate you" There, I said it!

I don't know if he was happy by my answer or anything because he had no reaction he just stood there with his amethyst wide eyes starring at me, his expression was non-describable. But it wasn't the end of our conversation it was the beginning, I had to know something…

"Now you know it but I have also a question for you Kuso Nesumi! It's your turn to answer my question so listen well!" I said

"What do you want to know baka neko?" He asked

"Why… Why do you hate me? why did you break our friendship?" I felt relieved after asking that.

"eeh…….." he was trying to say something it sounded like for once in his life he didn't know the answer

"What eeh? Answer me! didn't think that I would remember right? Don't stare at me like this talk! I've waited enough to know the answer! I won't let it go just like that! It's because of Akito right?!? You were to scared that if you were my friend that Akito would hate you right? You wanted to have that special place in the family right? You sneaky little rat!" ok I went a little far this time but it felt so good spilling everything!

"How dare you say that I wanted to be with Akito?! BAKA NEKO! You are as Stupid as when we were kids, SORRY! My mistake to me surprised you're the cat you'll always be stupid! …. WHAT THE HELL do you know about what went on when I was with Akito? YOU SICK BASTARD! If you want so much to spend time with AKITO then go to him! You didn't understand then what was happening and still today you don't understand!"

He was almost crying when saying this! I think that this time I went too far…

"How could or can I understand if you never told me?!? so now is the moment ! TALK !!! TELL ME!!"

"Stop acting like if you care! The only thing that you care about is to beat the rat! You want to know? You want to know so much?

Okay I'll tell you ! He………..He was beating me! He didn't like me spending time with you ! In the beginning he was only talking, he would spend hours and tell me how bad you are, and I wouldn't believe him and he would get mad ! He would beat the shit out of me, did you ever hear about the dark room? It was my room! I was being locked in there for some days or weeks! You never wondered why I was spending more and more time with Hatori? He was taking care of me so people wouldn't notice my scars! You never wondered why my asthma was getting worse and worse? Why would you care? Like I said you never cared! You wanna know why was I always avoiding you?!?!? I was doing it for you own sake! Dumb ass! Akito promised me that if he ever saw us playing together again that he would lock you before your time! Didn't think of that didn't you? Why would you ? You are only the cat you were made to hate me, to make my world a living nightmare! WELL you can sleep well this night you succeeded!"

I was stunned , my head was spinning it was to much information to take in at once…at that moment my eyes must've been as round as balls. I really am a baka neko! He was looking at me trough his tears, I never saw him crying before. All I wanted to do was to hug him, but I was scared of being rejected by him

"I… I didn't know……I really didn't know ,…I'm ….. I'm sorry… It was because of me that that bastard of Akito made you suffer and all these years I wasn't helping! But I didn't know! You never told me!" Now was my turn to cry.

He did what I wanted to do, he hugged me.

We stayed in each other arms for what it seemed hours , we were there sitting in the sand , the water would come to our feet by waves , we were wet but we didn't care.

We were only sitting there together crying our souls out ( okay I know it's weird but it felt good).

I don't know what to think from now on, in a few sentence everything had changed , it felt like a tone of bricks has been removed from our shoulders, from my shoulders, for the first time in our lives we understood each other perfectly.

After what seemed and eternity we came silently back home everyone was sleeping we went to our room without saying anything to each other ( we didn't have to everything had been said previously ). We both needed some a good night of sleep to clear our minds. Well we did say something ….

"Good night…" (a/n isn't it cute???? (^-^)

I didn't know what to think , how was I supposed to act near him after this? And with everyone around , they will want to know what happened and I didn't want to share , I didn't want to share what happened, I wanted to keep it all for myself , I wanted to keep him for myself.

I don't even know what are my feelings towards him from now on.

***************

hehehe ok ,don't ask me why I laugh cuz I DON'T KNOW O__O

did you like it???? Did you hate it? Plz someone!!!!!!!! I wanna know what you think about this chapter , my fanfic … it is still my first fanfic!!!! Its my frist chapter 4………..ok I'm being too sensitive here…

plz REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW…………. Hehehe if you don't I won't post the next chapter ( well… I need to write it first…but this is a little detail….)

…………………..

…………….

…………..

………..

…………..

…………..

STILL READING????? Theres nothing else to read here you have something very important to do now !!!! REVIEW!!! :D