Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ the next day ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi!!! Ok I've decided to be generous… and share with you my new chapter… hehehehe it's weird having the word I and generous in the same sentence… ok I'm joking I'm an nice person………….hahahahahahaha almost anyway tnx mini mily!!! Hehehe it's my first 3 language review lol ok I'll stop laughing for no reasons now…. Hahahahaha…not yet…………… hhahahahahah……… ok now

FOR LINKU : it is a god idea thanks I will make sure they have at least one ( why didn't I think of that ?!?!? ok I'll stop goophing around I've already think of that but didn't know if people liked the fic or not but you'll have a lot of them in the next chapters)

Oh ya by the way school restarts so I will have less time to write cuz my inspiration comes at 2-3 o'clock AM!!! Lol and the school days I'm not really able to stay that late cuz I want to be able to wake up the next morning hehehe

disclaimer : hehehehe look at chapter one!

Warning : it could and probably is already a kyou/yuki story hehehe I had to put something here

The next day!

I don't know when but I fell asleep. The next morning I woke as early as usual with a feeling of peace. I slowly opened my eyes (you see cats like the heat of the sun but it burns their eyes).

My first reflex was to look at Yuki. He was calmly sleeping ,the sun was reflecting on him, it's hard to explain but his sleeping face was radiant, this is when I realized for the first time how beautiful he really was.

Usually when I wake up I never stay in bed any longer… but that morning I wanted to stay and to observe the sleeping Yuki.

Later when he woke up, I was pretending to be still asleep. He tried to make as little noise as possible when he got out of his bed and went near mine, if I hadn't heard him coming I would've had a heart attack when I opened my eyes (that's why I love having the cats hearing) .

I couldn't believe it ,when my eyes were open he was still standing in front of me, there was a smile on his face, I NEVER EVER saw him smiling, when I saw him smiling before but it wasn't a true smile like this.

"good morning, baka neko" he said to me and for the first time the baka neko wasn't meant to hurt me.

"good morning to you too kuso nezumi" I answered.

I don't really know why but he had an hysteric laugh after that… when we finally regained our serious we went out of our room we were heading to the kitchen when we saw something… that will traumatize us for ever. It was SHIGURE and AYAME doing…SOMETHING .(a/n : now you are supposed to imagine something horny here , hehehe I was to lazy to write it in ) I knew that they were close but not that much. It's better for me not to think about it. Yuki's reaction was normal… he got mad and some seconds later they were lying on the floor unconscious …

At breakfast Tohru and Momiji were the only one acting normal…

Ayame and Shigure were recovering and talking about a film they made and asking themselves when the could sow it to us ( I wonder what are they planning).

White Haru was looking at me and Yuki with a sad expression on his face

Black Haru was trying to kill me and to choke Yuki ( he was telling that Yuki didn't love him anymore and after he was yelling while trying to kill me that I've stolen his Yuki and to help it me and Yuki were as hot as red peppers!!!)

Then Shigure and Ayame toke part to the conversation

"my little brother has a BOYFRIEND!!! I knew that you would finds someone !!!"

"shut up snake!" said Yuki

"oh !!! GETTING PROTECTIVE ARE WE? Aya ! you're right… SO Yuki HOW does it feels to be the cats boyfriend?" added the dog

"shut up before I make sure that you do! I'm not with BAKA NEKO why would lose my time with such a bastard?" answered Yuki .

I knew that he didn't mean what he said but he didn't want the others to know about our friendship if we can call it that way.

My reaction was easy to predict… I sent them both ( Shigure and Ayame) flying high up in the sky .

That was for the breakfast part, later we all went playing volley ball on the beach, I was with Yuki , Tohru and Momiji and the other team was Shigure, Haru, Hatori, Ayame.

I was glad that Yuki ended up in my team ( he didn't want to be in the same team that his brother) because Tohru is sweet but she can't play any sports… But Momiji is surprisingly agile.

In the end nobody won but it was fun time well spent. In the evening everyone seemed to be going inside but I didn't want to so I stayed on the beach watching the waves flow and it made me think of something Tohru once told me about Yuki

"Yuki is like a passing wave…" she once told me I didn't get it at that moment but now I seem to understand. She meant that Yuki was shy and very insecure like the waves they come near and retreat like if they were scared of us, he is like that.

I laid there on the sand watching the waves until a soft voice talked.

It was Yuki. I didn't have time to wonder what he was doing here all alone because he asked:

"What are you doing here? All alone?"

"I don't really know I was thinking" I said

"Thinking about what?" he asked

"oh nothing special , I was thinking about the waves , about their way to act" I answered I didn't tell him the part when Tohru described him as a wave.

"huh? Waves? Anyway wanna take a walk?"

This time I didn't say anything we started walking. I don't really know why but it felt good to be with him, it felt natural. Later when we were far away from everybody, we stopped walking and sat on the sand at first we didn't talk. It's not like the silence was tense or something but I don't know I waned to talk but didn't know what to say. To my relief he was the first one to break the silence.

"isn't it weird? The cat and the rat being friends, walking together, I wonder what would say Akito if he ever knew…"he said

"why ? Why should that mental case of Akito know? I know that he is the head of the family but he doesn't need to know everything… and besides I don't want him to know , I don't want him to torture you , you've suffered enough." I said.

This time he didn't add anything. I could see the tears he had in his eyes, I know that he was thinking about the times and beatings he had endured because of Akito.

I felt something on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw his head laying on my shoulder, he leaned to be closer to me. I could feel his body heat, and I did what seemed natural for me, I put my arm around him. If someone saw us he could've think that we were lovers.

We kept talking about lots of things, like how clumsy can Tohru get, how annoying is Shigure and how fun it is to look at the poor Mit-chan always being tortured by the dog, in 'résumé' we talked about lots of things. I think that he too was having the same feeling as me at the moment , it was the feeling as if something lost and very precious has been found.

We stayed together till the sunset (which was beautiful).

When we headed back to the beach house we separated our ways so the others would not have any doubts about if we were together.

Now I knew how to act with him… I was easy, we would keep our friendship a secret, we would avoid each others in front of the others as before and would still fight when needed ( besides I like fighting him , but I would never tell him that, and I keep hoping that someday I would beat him )

This night I was thinking and realized that I was really happy to be able to count him as a friend from now on, but a part of me still wanted more.

*********************

ok …….. I know I talked a lot up there… so I'll try to make it short……….hehehe

I have only one thing to say…….

REEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

Review review review!!!! Ok? If you don't I won't post the next chapter…. Hehehehe *evil grins*