Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ I was gone now I'm back ❯ A Meeting to Decide all ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well I have good news and bad news…the good news is I updated the bad news is I have exams coming up and I'll be busy studying for that so as usual it might a be a bit long before I update. And another thing this chapter is gonna be really short cause I need to write what's in this chapter but I also can't combine this chapter with another one cause then the chapter would be way to long (did that make any sense at all lol).
 
 
Chapter 19 A meeting to decide all
 
Akito stood in his usual room amongst all of the elder Sohmas that knew about the curse. Hatori, Shigure, Kazuma, and Ayame are kneeling on the floor waiting for the head of their family to explain why he summoned all of them there.
“Thank you all for coming here today.” Akito finally spoke, “The reason I summoned you all here today is to discuss the Daieki problem.” Akito walked over to a chair and sat down
“What problem?” Hatori asked
“Surely you out off all people noticed Hatori.” Hatori stayed silent, “Fine I guess I'll have to elaborate. As you all know when hugged by a male who isn't in the zodiac Daieki changes into a horse. That is the problem.” Akito observed the blank look on the others face's, “Ugh, the problem is there are two horses ever since she arrived! The other one is Rin.”
“Oh I see.” Ayame said
“I'm glad someone sees the problem. And since Rin is born of Sohma blood and was in this family longer than Daieki…”
“But Akito is there really a problem with having two horses in the family?” Shigure asked
“Yes! In the Chinese Zodiac there is only one horse, so why should there be two in this family! And besides that she upsets the balance of my family.”
“The balance?” Kazuma asked
“Yes the balance that I must keep. There cannot be two horses in this family, for it upsets the balance. So I must fix this problem to reinstate the balance that must be in this family.”
“How, Daieki is cursed just like the rest of us! There's simply no way we can just get rid of the curse! If there was a way we would have done it long ago.” Hatori explained
“No, with Daieki, I believe there is a way. As you all know Daieki isn't born of Sohma blood, and for that reason alone she shouldn't be here.”
“I still don't get where you're going with this.” Ayame sated
“I'm saying that since she wasn't born of Sohma blood, if Hatori were to erase her memories and told her she was going to be sent back to the orphanage, the curse would be lifted.”
“What!” Hatori said, “That won't work!”
Akito got off his chair and walked over to Hatori. He looked directly in his eyes and said “What's wrong Hatori? Why do you doubt my thinking?”
“I just don't think your plan will work.”
“Plus it's extremely risky.” Shigure added, “What if we erase her memories and she still has the curse?”
“That's a risk I'm willing to make. I doubt that will happen, but if it does I'll deal with her then.”
“You seem to be going through a lot of trouble and taking a huge risk just to get rid on one girl.” Kazuma said
“Well…there is one more thing I must stop. I think Kyo's and Daieki relationship has gone a little too far. And you all know how I feel about love.”
He even knows about that! I was sure that all he heard from our meeting was Daieki's past. I should of realized that he heard that too. Hatori thought
“So, Shigure in two days you will bring Daieki here. And it is here that you Hatori will erase all of her memories of living in this family.”
“Akito what are you going to tell her to fill in the blanks?” Kazuma asked
“Hatori has the ability to erase certain memories. Hatori…” he looked directly at Akito, “You shall keep the memories of when she had to leave the firsts Sohma's house, to fill in that one you'll make is as though it didn't work out there. But Shigure wanted to take care of her. The rest shall be erased and filled in with lies. Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes.” Shigure and Hatori answered simultaneously
“Good. You may all leave.” The Sohmas quietly got up and slowly walked out the door. When they were all gone Akito sat back down in his chair, “Her days in this family are numbered.”
 
I know it's really really short but what am I gonna do? Anyways I wanna thank Sonyahsa for reviewing!