Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ It's Our Secret ❯ White Out ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shot Seven: White Out
 
A/N: Hello there everyone. Sorry about the long wait! I've had such a busy life recently, anyway, here is the next one-shot. It is shamefully short, but I thought it sufficient, plus, I was never all that great at writing Haru…I hope you all enjoy it despite its length and thanks to all my readers and reviewers out there. : ) Now, on to the story!
 
--.--
 
He didn't know how it happened. How that dark ink spot on his soul vanished. How it evaporated into the white around it and gives the appearance as if its presence was never there to begin with. It disappeared at the exact same time as the curse had, and he had no idea why. Had that anger, which he had held inside of himself for so long, just been a part of the overall zodiac curse? Was his soul free from the wear and tear of a spilt personality? Would he be whole again? Would he be as complete as he had been all those years ago; just like he had been in a time that he could barely remember?
 
He had no answers to give, just more questions to ask.
 
Hatsuharu glanced down at his gloved fingers. The sensation of the curse as it was lifted from his body still had not left. And, while it amazed him with how light his whole form now felt, it seemed as if he had a hole in his heart. A place now voided of space, nevertheless, he did not get the chance to ponder his reaction to the curse, for his black side melted away. It was like someone had messed up on an essay and taken white out to the mistake; a mistake completely deleted from existence and then rewritten.
 
His hand slightly shook and tears slid down his face, without his knowledge or consent, and he could sense the wild beat of his heart. Each thud was as light as the breeze and it whispered to him, “You've been blotted out and rewritten, here's your second chance.”
 
Haru smiled. His eyes focused on the people around him and then he gazed at the TV screen. He could only laugh along with Kisa and Tohru at the antics that occurred on the anime Mogeta. Yes, he could already hear the pen as it intertwines words, and gives him a new life.
 
--.--
 
A/N: That the end of the chapter. Don't know how good this one is compared to all the others, but I hope it is okay. Oh and there will be eight more one-shots that will make a total of fifteen one-shots for this series. Lastly, let me know what you thought of this in a review. :D Thanks!
-LilyGinnyBlack-