Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ It's Our Secret ❯ Picture Perfection ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shot Fifteen: Picture Perfection
 
A/N: Hello everyone! So far I'm having a blast at ConnectiCon! xD I got a Kyo purse/wallet thing that matches my Kyo backpack! Anyway, this is the last two (and the last double post). This one-shot is related to my fanfic "Every Single One", in which I make Ritsu a good painter.  I hope you guys are having a good summer so far too and I hope you like this one-shot. : )
 
--,--
 
I remember that day, when I painted that picture of you. I had just shown you my own secret place to be. It was far too good to be true. That someone cared enough about me, to be there with me, I couldn't believe that I wasn't dreaming…I couldn't believe…
 
That day…
 
Everything…
 
Was picture perfect…
 
From that moment on, you were always by my side, you helped me slowly become more accustomed to men's clothing and to the way it felt to have short hair. I was always too scared to take such a big step on my own, but then I found you (by such chance) and now, I have that small bit of self-confidence to continue on.
 
Younger…
 
They all apologized…
 
For me…
 
Made everything…
 
My fault…
 
But then, right before I had met you, I had a talk with Tohru-san. She told me that everyone had a purpose in this world. Her purpose and mine are exactly the same, we are to find and support the ones we love. I found you, Mii-chan, and Tohru-san found Kyo-kun. Yes, so, in the end…
 
Everything
 
Is picture perfect.
 
--,--
 
A/N: Only one more one-shot to go, then, this whole series of one-shots shall be over. Well, I hope you enjoyed and please read and review! Ja ne. : D
 
-LilyGinny-Black-