Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Musouka ~ Dare to Dream ❯ When the Flowers Renew ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:
I had the sudden urge to do a Kisa and Hiro chappy, I couldn't resist. Though it won't be completely out of whack. Right now, there's going to be some time thus, age complications. Let's see, in the anime series Hiro is eleven I think while Kisa is twelve from what I've heard. So now that they're in junior year (Eriko, Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo) that would mean that more than one year have gone by if I'm correct. So that would make Hiro somewhere around twelve and Kisa nearly thirteen. But if it's wrong (math and algebra isn't my strongest points and surprisingly I beat both exams with flying colors) then forgive me because that'll be their ages and Hiro's younger sibling, Hinata. (I'm afraid I can't find out if Hinata's a girl or a boy! So if any of you know! Please tell me quickly if you know! I'll really appreciate it! But if I mention Hinata in this chapter, he'll be Hiro's little brother. So I have a fifty-fifty chance of guessing right! Anyway, onto the chapter!
 
Chapter Forty
 
Where there is no shame, there is no honor.
 
Madam Clarity Rodina
 
When the Flowers Renew
 
“It's beautiful here Hiro-kun, thank you so much for bringing me here today!” Kisa cried happily, Hiro's heart fluttered from the sight of her kind smile. The Sheep blushed lightly as he looked out at the lovely arrangements of flowers and fountains here and there. They were at the Tokyo Butterfly Gardens; it had been several weeks since Kisa had been down lately. Afraid it might have been because of some other social issue Hiro had decided to treat her somewhere special, here, he spent his own pocket money raised from his mother's generous hand. As he tried to regain his sarcastic posture Kisa continued to thank Hiro as she bounced energetically from flower to flower. Once she jumped because a spring bee flew too near it seemed, Hiro, naturally, was at her side.
“Are you all right Kisa?” he asked without thinking, Kisa smiled warmly as she grasped his hand in hers.
“I'm all right, look! That one's pretty! Do you know what it is Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked as she pulled a blushing Hiro gently down the cobble-stoned path, their shoulders grazing wide and maturing leaves. Summer was approaching fast, and with the last of the spring showers doing what they can for the flowers that had kept strong throughout the spring, to last through to autumn.
“Unknown Beauties I think, or so what the sign says.” Hiro answered as he peered over at the habitat's sign in front of the lavender-pink flowers that sprouted among the oddly shaped leaves that grew beneath them. Kisa tapped one gently and it bounced back up, with a small giggle she headed down a row of bulbs. Hiro followed, showing no signs of fatigue, but instead clear interest and happiness that Kisa was bouncing back to her caring nature.
During the past few weeks, Kisa had been growing dimmer, like a candle slowly burning out. Needless to say, the first thing that came to Hiro's mind was that she was being teased once again by her classmates that had supposedly stopped tormenting her a few weeks after she returned when she gained the courage to stand up to them and finally ignore them completely. When he thought of no other explanation, he saved up his money to bring her to the Tokyo Butterfly Gardens that weekend where the crowds were little, especially on due-to-rain days. Yet, they weren't the only ones who took advantage of the nice silence. Humming birds and nectar-collecting insects scurried out of their hiding places and made themselves at home within the petals of the lovely blooms.
But why Kisa truly acted that way Hiro didn't know, and he didn't want to bring back anything bad to her mind if he asked, she might droop back down, welt from the lively red rose he was hoping to bring back this dewy morning. The shy Sheep watched as Kisa visited one plant after another, taking no notice of the humidity that Hiro was currently hating. Rain, gray clouds, distant thunder he could deal with. Heat alone was never wanted, together with humidity was anyone's nightmare, well, a human being of course.
“Is there something bothering you Hiro-kun?” Hiro jumped back down to earth when he heard her voice talk to him. He shook his head slightly and managed to place a smile on his face, but Kisa could fake one better than anyone, he couldn't fake on because he hated to smile too much. But for Kisa, he would die for. Yet the curiosity of the situation that led to this was driving him up a wall, he wanted to know why she was so depressed back there.
“No, well…yeah, there is. Erm…Kisa…? What happened?” Hiro asked, suddenly realizing it came out a bit odd he added. “You were kind of sad the past few weeks, or well, looked it. What'' wrong?" Sounding concerned didn't seem to suit Hiro at all, the only one he ever felt for enough to actually be genuinely concerned were obviously, Kisa and his mother, Satsuki and now the new arrival, Hinata. Kisa looked up at Hiro questionably and then smiled.
“Hiro? Did you bring me here today because of that?” Kisa asked shyly, Hiro gulped, as he felt the heat rush to his cheeks.
“Um…yeah…I mean…yes, that's why I brought you here. You were so sad…I mean you were a lot better after you stayed with that stupid woman and then you started acting…like that!” Hiro stated, his blush was heating up, he knew that, but the harder he tried to relieve it, the more redness that came to his cheeks. Kisa, though, only giggled softly.
“I'm sorry to have you worry so much Hiro-kun,” Kisa said, tugging his sleeve slightly.
“No! You don't have to apologize! I was being stupid you weren't really sad were you?” Hiro asked, Kisa shook her head.
“No, not really. It was…well, someone else that was…sad…” Kisa answered as her hand placed itself firmly in his, grasping it tightly. Her thin fingers had easily slipped through his, placing themselves as if they were the missing pieces to Hiro's almost completed puzzle. He was clearly confused, and was trying hard to hide that fact, but she caught the baffled flicker in his orbs quickly. “I know it's strange…but I found out what it was a few days ago. It turns out - from what Hatsuharu-san said - that he had been sensing things as well. He predicted that I was feeling something from someone else, Hatsuharu-san predicted it was connected to those Sanotomonos, though the only one I have ever met was Sanotomono-san, you know, our teacher.” Kisa explained, Hiro nodded in understanding. Their teacher, Mr. Sanotomono was new this year and was probably around his mid-twenties with a stoic composure and knowledgeable education to boot. Not that any one minded, he was strict and fair, but he was certainly kind and compassionate when it came to having friendly discussions with just about anyone, especially with students and his fellow educators.
“You see, Hatsuharu believes they're cursed as well.” Kisa said, Hiro's eyes widened.
“You can't be serious? You mean that the Sanotomonos are cursed as well? How can that be?” Hiro asked, Kisa's smile grew grim.
“I'm not sure, I haven't asked him myself and I haven't seen nor heard from him at all since then. So therefore, I do not know. But he did say himself that he had been sensing things as well, but he thinks my senses are much more accurate than anyone else who is cursed. As well as the other Tiger of the other Zodiac.” Kisa responded.
“So there's another family out there cursed by the Chinese Zodiac?” Hiro asked.
“No, the Sanotomonos are cursed by a whole different curse, the only animals that are the same as ours are only the Horse and Tiger.” Kisa said, “Or at least I think so, but who they are I'm not sure. I haven't met them at all.”
“Don't you think Sanotomono-san might be cursed? Maybe that's why he never took the hugs offered from him by girls in our class.” Hiro suggested, Kisa politely shrugged.
“I don't know, Hatsuharu-san said theirs was much different than ours.” Kisa answered.
“Yeah, probably…” Hiro agreed softly as he gripped her hand tighter and led her down a different path of the flowery garden. Kisa smiled at the sight of a glistening green and blue humming bird as it hovered in front of momo blossom upon a peach tree with its beak behind the pink petals. “Here, I thought you would like this part.” Kisa's smile only brightened when she and Hiro stopped in front of a friendly looking pond with blurs of gold and orange beneath the smooth surface, breaking every now and then from the occasional slurps of air from the turtle that waded across the water. Kisa pointed out a small green frog on a lily pad, several of the younger frogs that had hatched from their eggs only at the two first weeks of spring, at least two months ago.
“It's wonderful here Hiro-kun, how did you know about this certain spot here?” Kisa asked happily, looking up at him, their hands still clasped to one another.
“Well, I saw it on the Internet and made a lucky guess that it was down that path.” Hiro answered, blushing that he said he took a chance to where he was leading Kisa, hoping it would bring more happiness to her face. Yet he knew, anywhere here was enough to make Kisa cry from happiness.
“It's absolutely lovely Hiro-kun,” she said softly as a sudden blush came upon her cheeks. She looked away with a shy smile.
“Is there something wrong Kisa?” Hiro asked, greatly worried as he tried to catch a glimpse of her face.
“Oh no, it's nothing. It's just that…” Kisa brought her face back up and her blush darkened. “We're holding hands.” That brought a severe blush to Hiro's face as well as he looked down in between them, sure enough, their hands were still together, unnoticed till now.
“Oh! I'm sorry…really I am!” Hiro burst out, but Kisa didn't let go of his hand.
“It's all right, there's nothing to be sorry about. I kind of…like it, do you Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked, her free hand covering her mouth, hiding her shy smile and the blush that she could.
“Yeah…yeah, I like it…I like it too…happy you do as well…” Hiro managed to speak through his tightening throat muscles as he tried to swallow at the same time. They stood there in a moment of silence, only their blushes were speaking as they lightened and then darkened when they felt their hands together.
“Um…Hiro? You're hand's getting sweaty,” Kisa finally spoke, Hiro jumped, their hands jerking apart.
“Sorry! I'm just nervous,” Hiro said, backing away from Kisa.
“Wait! Stop Hiro!” Too late, Hiro had already fallen into the pond back first. Kisa gasped and searched frantically for one of his limbs to pull him out among the frenzy of drops of water flying in every direction. When everything had fallen back into place, Hiro sat there in knee-high water, with a very flushed and embarrassed expression on his face. “Oh Hiro! Are you all right? I'm so sorry!” Kisa said as she reached out for his hand, he gratefully took it and moved out of the water, once on the cobble stones the water hose was seen and fresh water poured into the pond to refill what was lost. Though, the only bit of life that hadn't been in there at the time was a small goldfish that found itself in Hiro's hair. Hiro's eyes twitched in annoyance as he tried to get it out, only when Kisa offered to help that the fish tasted freedom and she released it back into the water.
“You're soaked Hiro-kun! We better get back home,” Kisa suggested, Hiro made a grab for her hand when she turned around to look for someone, but hesitated, and drew it back when she turned back around. “Which way to go Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked, noticing that there were some five paths to go. The walls of plants kept them from seeing their way through the maze, but Hiro didn't feel like making a smart decision and automatically looked to his right, the path that led deeper into the gardens. Not knowing what else to do, Kisa unwrapped her jacket and wound it around Hiro's shoulders.
“At least until we get back to the car, do wear this so you don't get too cold.” Kisa said, though Hiro had to hold in a sarcastic grunt. It was anything but cold here, and it was rather refreshing, better than the mixture of the moisturized air and heat. Yet he began to feel sticky, something else that was giving him a reason to feel unsatisfied.
“All right…if that's what you want…” Hiro whispered as he loosened his arms and let Kisa lead him through the path he decided to take.
“Are you sure we're going to right way Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked as fifteen minutes ticked by. Hiro looked about; he was starting to feel nervous himself. The gardens couldn't be that big, unless they wandered into another exhibit of plants. Yet he doubted it, he saw no signs revealing that they were going the wrong way. Yet the flowers did change from momos, to maples and hot pink azailias. The cobble-stoned path remained the same alone. They sky as well changed, darkening as it shifted towards the north.
“Erm…I'm not sure…” Hiro replied, if only he kept his tongue then they would have been with the driver you offered to watch them, but if he did accompany them, he would've seen their moments. Yet if he did, they wouldn't be lost and roaming about without any sense of direction.
I feel like Haru… Hiro thought with disgust. Why was it that whenever Kisa spoke it was either about Tohru or Hatsuharu or sometimes even Yuki, maybe they were more important in Kisa's life than Hiro. He felt for her so much, didn't she feel the same? They shared so many happy moments together, or maybe this was all about him not helping her in the time of crisis that resulted in losing her voice. Yet he didn't feel like he did anything wrong…all right, maybe when he slammed the door into Kisa back at the summer home when Momiji invited them, but she didn't seem mad about that at the time…
“Are you feeling any better Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked as her great honey-due eyes rested on his colored stones.
“Yeah,” he was being mutually honest that time, her gaze gave him a feeling of warmth, ten times better than the actual warmth that surrounded him with the company of humidity. “I'm fine…when I'm with you…” Did I just say that aloud?
“Hiro-kun!” Kisa started with a deep blush now forming, Hiro was the same.
“Sorry…” Shut up will you Hiro! You're only making things worse! Hiro continued to scold himself as they stopped and Kisa looked at him curiously.
“Why are you apologizing?” Kisa asked politely, her tiger features appearing before his eyes. He loved her tail for some reason, as it appeared only when Kisa's tiger ears appeared, when they heard something or expected to hear something they wanted.
“Um…well…I didn't mean to…say that out loud,” Hiro admitted, Kisa, to his surprise, smiled. “What? What is it?”
“I'm glad that you said it out loud. It's a sign that you're more comfortable around me, right?” Kisa asked innocently.
“Um…yeah, I am…Kisa,” Hiro replied.
“I'm happy that you are more comfortable with me. Because I'm more comfortable with you too Hiro-kun,” Kisa replied happily as she pushed her coat aside and grabbed Hiro's hand lightly. This time, Hiro didn't blush by much, Kisa only pinked. “I've been thinking…if it's too much to ask for Hiro…can we…come back here again…next year…on the same day?” Kisa asked.
“Sure,” Hiro agreed.
“You don't always have to agree with me Hiro-kun,” Kisa responded with a giggle.
“And you don't always have to ask Kisa-chan,” Hiro replied with a new smile, Kisa knew it instantly when it wormed its way to the surface, it was a playful grin.
“I don't?” Kisa asked, he shook his head, his hair gaining back its original style in a damp color. “All right then, you can ask to go somewhere next time.”
“Me? I pick out dumb places…”
“How can they be dumb if I have been the only one who has been picking things out? Besides, you picked this place out for me, I love it! It isn't dumb at all…it's very homey,” Kisa said. The wind picked up and the snow willow blossoms' petals flew past the two, Kisa held down her skirt while Hiro kept her jacket from flying off his shoulders.
“Or a bit too homey…” Hiro said in a barely audible tone as Kisa un-ruffled her skirt.
“Well, maybe we should find another way to get back to the car.” Kisa suggested as she looked around, Hiro's blush caught up with him when Kisa looked back up at him for a decision.
“Why don't you decide this time,” Hiro suggested.
“Uh…no, I couldn't…I don't have very good direction senses…” Kisa admitted, though it was false, she had better senses thanks to her Tiger spirit.
“They're better than mine, go ahead and pick. We have the rest of the day,” Hiro said, but the sky spoke against him as it released a clap of thunder, gaining a small whimper from Kisa. “It's only a storm Kisa,” Kisa nodded as the wind picked up again.
“We better hurry before it rains Hiro-kun,” Kisa said, Hiro nodded as he pressed his hand on her back as they began to walk. Somehow that position was much more comfortable, but he would have rather had her hand in his than his on her back. Yet somehow, she felt it comforting as well, she knew he was near either way. “Let's try this one, the flowers look familiar,” They did, the second batch of flowers prized by these gardens were the spiketails and hydrangeas. It was where they were before, an hour ago…
“All right, let's hurry.” Hiro said as he and the Tiger ran down the path, they met no one along the way, basically because they must have been the only ones there, well, the ones crazy enough to stay before a storm hit. Their running increased in speed as another clap of thunder roared across the surface of the dark puffs of cotton balls. Lightning flashed brilliant around them, highlighting the two running figures.
“I see the gates Hiro-kun!” Kisa cried happily as they ran down the rest of the path. The employees spotted them and shouted to them to hurry, as soon as Hiro and Kisa passed through the gates they shut behind them and the driver held open the back door. The Sheep and the Tiger scurried inside and with a slight slam, the driver walked to his own door and sat down.
“…?” Hiro tried to sit up as he fell inside after Kisa after running through the gates and into the car. Yet he felt a great warmth against him, he looked up and if he blushed any harder, his head would have rocketed off his shoulders. It was Kisa, also looking up at him with utter surprise and shock. Almost immediately Hiro jumped off of her (in the process hitting his head on the ceiling of the car before landing back down on the seat) and Kisa sat up, wondering what happened.
“Are you all right Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked with a motherly nature, Hiro was gripping his head tightly with his right hand, holding back the tears that threatened to spill from the painful bump. Kisa lifted her hand and ran it through his wet hair. Feeling the extra movement, Hiro looked over at Kisa, his head throbbing. “Was this because of me? Oops, sorry…” she said as she touched his sore spot and he winced.
“No…I just got too excited and jumped to high-and hard,” Hiro answered.
“What were you excited about?” Kisa asked, Hiro sweat-dropped, how could she be so naïve?
She's hanging out too much with that `stupid woman'…that's why! “No…it was nothing, I was just stupid.” Hiro replied.
“You aren't stupid Hiro-kun,” Kisa said as she began to rub Hiro's sore spot gently, his hand moved aside slightly for her to do so. “You may assume things a little too quickly, but I know the mean things you often say you don't really mean. I've known you very long Hiro-kun…I think…with everything we've been through, we've known each other long enough…and care for each other enough…to say that we're…more than just friends.” By this time, Hiro's hand was over hers on his head, through the driver's view, it was rather odd. But with an elderly kind smile, the driver went back to looking at the road.
“We…we are?” Hiro asked, Kisa nodded. “I mean…of course we are, if you want to?”
“Yes, I think so too.” Kisa agreed as the car shifted onto the high way.
“Would you two like to stop at the new café?” the driver asked.
“What's the name of it?” Hiro asked.
Le délicieux Coulisse sir, a new French café that I must say make extraordinary pastries,” the driver said, Hiro looked over at Kisa, who looked a bit dreamy-eyed, with a sigh.
“Fine, but let's stop at my home first, I need a change of clothes.” Hiro ordered.
“As you wish Hiro-san,” the driver said.
“You don't mind Hiro?” Kisa asked.
“Hey, I need my sweet tooth satisfied too you know?” Hiro said playfully. Kisa remembered when Hiro and herself were at Shigure's where Tohru accompanied them and at the time, Hiro was telling her how kids don't always like sweets and don't always need them, but now, it seems that he was willing to take that back. Who could resist their sweet tooth anyway?
“Thank you Hiro,” Kisa said, it was then that the sinking feeling from her sensitive nerves twanged, what was that? That feeling?
“Finally, I'm dry!” Hiro said loudly as he got back in the car, Satsuki (his mother) stood on the porch waving with Hinata in her arms. Kisa waved back with a smile and the driver tipped his hat to her as he shut the door behind Hiro.
“Probably not for long, it's going to rain soon Hiro-san,” the driver said as he climbed inside and backed out of the driveway, Hiro grunted.
“Just to spoil my good mood too,” Hiro replied to no one in particular.
It did rain, thunder, and lightning as soon as the three of them entered the pastel-colored café. There weren't many people inside, but every one of those people that were inside was talking happily with pastries and coffee at their elbows. Hiro and Kisa went up to the counter as the driver waited for their arrival at a table he picked out for them. With a happy face Kisa and Hiro came back with pastries.
“You can get something too Aka-san,” Kisa said, he tipped his hat.
“Thank you Kisa-chan,” the driver said gratefully as he headed towards the counter himself, leaving Kisa and Hiro on their own at the table.
“This is delicious, Aka-san wasn't joking when he said these were extraordinary!” Kisa said as she bit into her pastry.
“That's because it's French, better than jelly buns, but not better than pocky.” Hiro stated.
“Yes, nothing is better than pocky!” Kisa said energetically, happy to see Hiro smiling with a hint of sarcasm in his midst. Herself, ignoring the ever-more sinking feeling in her gut, that didn't allow her to eat fast enough to enjoy the savoring feeling of the pastry.
I wonder what it is…huh! Kisa gasped as her eyes began scanning and stopped upon someone.
“What is it-what's he doing here?” Hiro asked as he spotted the person that caught Kisa's attention. It was their teacher from history class, Mr. Sanotomono. He had short brown hair with it stopping at the nape of his neck with his bangs growing only as far as his eyebrows. His eyes were a dark blue color and his height was around 6'4'' with a slender structure. He was behind their driver and was wearing a dark trench coat, he didn't appear very happy.
“Sanotomono-san!” Kisa cried a few minutes later after their driver joined them, though he sat at the table nearby, their teacher noticed them as soon as he received his change and smiled as he approached a strawberry pastry in his right hand.
“Well, it's certainly a surprise to see you two here. I didn't think that cafes were an admired place among the teen crowd.” Mr. Sanotomono stated.
“We just heard about it from Aka-san, our driver right there,” Hiro said, pointing at the elderly man behind him. Mr. Sanotomono shook his hand and Aka went back to eating his pastry with a cup of coffee on the table surface.
“How was your day today so far? With that storm going, you must have had an eventful day beforehand.” Mr. Sanotomono stated.
“Actually, we went to Tokyo's Butterfly Gardens, it's really lovely there. But I think with all the summer storms, the flowers may fall apart.” Kisa stated sadly, Mr. Sanotomono smiled sadly.
“Yes, they probably will.” He agreed, Hiro looked out the window and spotted a random car tire roll by, supported by the supporting wind.
Yep…they're doomed… Hiro thought.
“But I wouldn't worry, there will be more in their place afterwards.” Mr. Sanotomono said.
“But they won't be the same flowers…” Kisa stated, Hiro watched as Mr. Sanotomono (all right, I'm calling him Sano-san! It's terrible to keep writing the whole name over and over!) pulled up a chair and sat in between Hiro and Kisa (they're across from each other so he's sitting on the end of the table).
“No, they will not be. But neither will you be, next spring, do compare yourselves from then, to here, at this moment. And ask yourselves if you're the same students of mine I have just begun teaching.” Sano-san said.
“But you didn't just begin teaching us Sanotomono-san, it's been a year now,” Kisa said with a soft smile that Hiro didn't like, well, where it was directed at anyhow, he felt jealous that his teacher was getting the same smiles Kisa gave him, but everyone else got them too didn't they?
“Yes, but a year's worth of education is the same to a teacher as the first day of school. The memories help us do that, remember the first day or the first of everything, that way, you can compare to how much you have learned, or what you have done that made things better, or worse.” Sano-san explained, “For instance, the flowers will blow away today, but there will be some in their place. Yet those flowers, their children, will grow again next spring and show off the beauty their parents had shown to so many people, and be the inspiration to many things that come across them.”
“You mean like generation after generation right?” Kisa asked.
“Yes, in fact like how your own mothers and fathers, have loved one another created the two of you. They gave you their own appearances and personalities, like that of a seed from the flower. Though they never look exactly alike, there may be a different type of pattern or design, but they just make the better version of the previous, and give birth to the next lovely seeds that will brandish a new kind of beauty, to those who need and love it.” Sano-san said with a weary smile.
“Are you tired?” Hiro asked, Sano-san looked over at the Sheep and smiled.
“Here's another example, your dear friend here is still growing. But he's no longer what he was like since the beginning of the year.” Sano-san said, winking at Kisa who giggled, getting his drift. Hiro, apparently getting it too, grunted and bit into his pastry. “But there will always be some resemblance left behind.” Kisa let out a laugh and Hiro glowered at his teacher, but his grin didn't falter.
“But waiting with patience for the spring…when the flowers will bloom renewed again, there, you can meet the next generation. And remember this day, it's a lovely one at that too.” Sano-san said as he got up and ruffled Hiro's hair playfully. “I wish you three a good evening.” And with that he left the café with his hood up and his pastry beneath his coat.
“He's really something isn't he Hiro-kun?” Kisa asked.
“He isn't better than me is he?” Hiro asked, Kisa smiled.
“I don't think so Hiro-kun, I'm the only judge of that.” Kisa said, “Though, I can see some of Satsuki-san in you.”
“Oh? And what's that?” Hiro asked.
“You're always worrying whether your special person is all right. I'm truly grateful to know you Hiro-kun,” Kisa stated happily, Hiro blushed.
“Do you want another pastry?” Hiro asked, trying to change the subject. Kisa giggled, and upon overhearing, the driver chuckled along. “What you were listening too? No fair two against one! Have you no shame?”
But Kisa couldn't help thinking, as her laughter subsided, why was such sinister readings radiating off of her own teacher?
 
A/N add-on:
 
If those of you who have been reading the manga and know some of Tohru's history then you should get a good picture of this new character of mine! Though, I'm not revealing his first name for a while, and it'll be such an exciting chapter when I do type it! It'll be a chapter worth waiting for! =^-^= Since Kisa's the Chinese Tiger I had to add her into the story at some point and I had this lovely inspiration with the pictures of flowers on the Internet! So I decided to write a bit of a fluffy chappy of our favorite Tiger and Sheep! I hope you enjoyed it! And if any of you have any suggestions for the next chapter, do tell! I'm interested to see what you all see in this story so far and what you think is going on! I'm going to reveal the secret of the Kitsune no Hon very much later, probably in a sequel, but that'll be when I reveal some of the married couples! Well, bua bye for now!