Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ My Grey Hero ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
LW: ^____^ GUESS WHOOO'S BAAACCCKKK

Sana: ¬.¬ I thought I buried her

LW: ^o^ Nope *throws shovel at Kyou*

Kyou: @_@

LW: O__O ;___________; NOOOOOOOOOOO

Disclaimer: u.u;;;;; LW doesn't own Furba -_- if she did she'd be rich, able to afford a new comp @_@ and wouldn't have us to tell you these things ^_^ R&R!

LW: ;_______________; *crawls in hole*

***

Summary: Hana-chan was usually bullied in her old school due to her "odd" ways. When it almost reached the peak for her, someone came to save her. A cow?!

BTW(By The way): The setting will be when Haru and Hana are in elementary/junior school o_O ummm....12-13 yrs old maybe??? Oh! and Hana-chan will be 12 and will act different because U_U;; you'll see

***

Shoulder length black hair flowed behind the back of a 12 yr.old girl. Her black/red/white uniform neatly worn and wrinkle free as she held her bag with two hands. A frightened look on her face dawned on her as she was in front of the gate. She shivered as a gust of wind blew against her, reaching her hand forward she touched the gate making a small electric shock on her hand and she immediately pulled back in pain. Her eyes saddened a bit as she opened the gate and walked towards the class. As soon as she walked in a horde of paperwads was thrown at her as she held up her bag to protect herself, it was the same as any other day.

"Hey bitch, we don't want you here!" a kid yelled out, the teacher had gone out for a while leaving the girl to fend for herself, not like she already did. She didn't move but just stood there, "hey bitch, I thought I told you to leave!" the kid yelled again suddenly walking up to her, he had dark brown messy hair and light brown eyes that were narrowed, his lips in a smirk. Yet she still didn't move but was then roughly shoved and fell on her back, her eyes closing shut as warm electric waves began to surround her, kids screamed and ran around as desks and metal objects flew around, the tv began switching channels and clocks began to go haywire.

Suddenly everything stopped, the kids were on the floor panting from exhaustion, the objects fallen away from the kids, and the tv and clocks have stopped. The girl stood up, frightened as she backed up from the wall, all the kids stared at her, some pissed, some scared, and others confused.

"She's a witch! Saki Hanajima is a witch!!" most of the kids yelled, pointing, Saki closed her eyes.

"No...stop it..." she whispered, the kids began to chant.

"Witch! Witch! witch!" they said, their voices getting louder and louder as they walked closer to her, she looked for an escape but found none. Where was the teacher?

"Please...stop it..." she said louder standing up as the wall she lent back on supported her, the kids chanted louder, now throwing pencils, pens, scissors, protractors and anything they can find and carry at her. "Ow" she winced as a scissor dug into her skin ripping her uniform. "STOP IT!" she screamed, her eyes clenched as she fell to the floor, once again electricity flew around the room, the kids began to scream as the pencils, pens, scissors, and protractors changed their directions and aimed towards the kids, her eyes snapped open as they began to glow purple. She ran from the classroom and outside, she continued running, not stopping even when people told her too. She just kept running, trying to run away from everything, and finally...she broke down in the middle of the street...crying...

***

LW: U_U;; there's the proulog o_O;; I can never spell that right U_U; well that's just a tidbit ^O^ hope ya likey! R&R!