Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ My Grey Hero ❯ Guardian Angel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
LW: ^___^ R&R!

***

Saki woke up, her back ached, her clothes were caked in dry blood. She groaned in pain and rolled to her side, her fingers daintly touched the crused wound chipping away fragments of the dried blood cells. She opened her eyes and blinked, once, then twice. She stifled a yawn and tried to sit up, only to feel a sharp pain run up her spine then into her throat. She winced as she coughed and continued coughing, small drops of blood falling out of her mouth. She hear a gasp as she turned around to see her second youngest sibling standing there, here black hair was tied in pigtails and her onyx eyes were wide with fear.

"Nee-san..." the youngest daughter whispered in fright, her body shaking as she almost dropped her bag, "Kaa-san!" the small Hanajima ran inside to her mother as Saki weakly sat up.

"No..." she whispered as she limped, she noticed a gash across her leg, maybe from when she fell and scraped it making it harder for her to walk. She limped to the side of the house hearing the panicked voice of her siblings.

"Is Saki ok?" she heard her youngest brother Megumi asked. She then heard a thud indicating her mother fainting. Saki dragged her leg towards the bench near her house and sighed as she coughed again. She felt a cold cloth wipe the blood off the corner of her mouth, then her cheek, and lastly her foreehad. She closed her eyes and leant in toward the touch.

"Are you ok?" the voice of the owner asked, still dabbing away at her face. She opened her eyes to be met with the same kind grey eyes that offered her the coat.

"Thank you..." Saki mumbled again.

"No need for thanks" she nodded as she remembered the cjacked she wore, about to take it off he stopped her and shook his head. "Keep it , think of it as a....get well gift" She turned pink a bit at the gesture. Her eyes closed again as she felt a bit woozy. "H-hey.." his voice began to quaver as she fainted and fell forewrd. Of course he caught her and held her close as a reflex. He gripped her as he felt his body change.

*Poof*

"Great..." Haru thought, his body now that of a cows, the girl on his back. "Akito's gonna kill me" he sighed under his breath as he laid the girl on the bench. He couldn't help but smile as he gathered his clothes and went behind the tree to await his transformatioin. He laid down to get a glimpse of the girl.

"Hey, it's the witch" a male voice called out, haru blinked and turned to the side.

"Look's like her parents kicked her out of the hosue when they found out" a mocking sympathetic voice called out.

"Let's see how much blood witches make" another one shouted, Haru's head jerked up, his eyes blazing with anger. The boy drew out a knife and advanced towards her. Saki, sensing their eletric waves, opened her eyes hastily to see the knife lunge down at her. She shouted, emitting thousands of eletric waves around her, feeling no pain as she openedher eyes to see the boys on the floor moaning from injury, the knife floating above her from magnetism, and footprints on the ground.

She blinked, "a cow?"

***

Haru sighed as he was finally in his human form fully dressed, he was above Saki in a tree watching below. "I hope she doesn't susp-" he stopped as a wierd looking wire popped out of nowhere, he tilted his head in confusion and his eyes grew wide as he saw the girl face him. "holy..." he whispered hoping she wouldn't see him. He probably should've expected this coming from a girl who seems to be called a "witch". "I guess this is her curse..." he mumbled quietly to himself, her eyes gazing at his even though she didn't see him. She stood up and walked away following the footsteps.

***

LW: ^__^;; ehehehe...^^U r&r! o_O ne, imma call myself LW *__* but my pn will be Manabe

Manabe: ^____^ I feel loved

LW: ^___^ You are!! *glomps*

Manabe: O_O;;