Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Shigure's past ❯ Are you gay? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Ayushi: I'm back!

Shigure: don't you mean we?

Ayushi: theres a we now?

Ayame: yes all of us

Ayushi: oh of course second chapter done! Its very good I would hope I got a lot of typos when I write and I'm sorry I can't find them all so deal. I'm sorry about them but I'm not in the mood to read it a millions times.

Hatori: this is embarrassing should we really let her do this too us

Shigure: hey its all about me its great!

Ayushi: yes it is!! Well lets get on with the story about fruits basket that I don't own)

Shigure went to school a few days later. His back was stiff with bruises and welts. He limped on his right leg with was still swollen. His face hadn't been touched and he was smiling despite the horrendous pain he was tolerating. He walked to a few of his buddies like normal. He found Ayume in a crowd of people which was normal. Even before he was president of the student body he had always been on to gather attention around him.

Shigure with all his bumps and bruises didn't feel like fighting through the crowd. He walked off quickly hoping Ayume won't notice his avoidance. Luck was not with him this day though fore Ayume looked right at him and pushed his way through the crowd. He went to his friends side looking apprehensive.

"So, what did you have you done upset your father this time?" he asked watching his friend limp slightly on his bad leg.

"Oh, I went to go steal food out of the kitchen when I did I hit a maid, and she turned me into a dog. I then took the food into the laundry room and ate it. I figured dad had guests when I heard them down the hall. Before I had a chance to do anything I turned back. So there I am my butt up in the air wearing nothing, but the blush on my cheeks. He's all pissed about it and takes it out on me nothing new…." he said then paused passing a girl on his way out.

She seemed so familiar to him. He took a double take and a face came back to him. It was the girl from the other day. The one that had winked. He blinded at her in confusion wondering why he had never seen the girl before. She looked him up and down slowly then winked at him before her friends could notice.

"Whose that Shigure?" Ayume asked teasingly. The white haired boy nudged him firmly on the shoulder making him wince and fall down to the ground holding his shoulder. The pain once again moving through his mind. His eyes blurred until he passed out.

He woke up a few minutes later in Ayume's arms. The boy was looking down at him concern in his yellow eyes. Hatori, by him, looking at Shigure's arm. He was trying to ignore the crowd of people behind him. He wanted to get a good look in before the nurses came to take him away.

"Your haven't broken anything but you should stop jumping down stairs," he said in a joking tone for the crowds sake. Some of them laughed and slowly they left. No one had called the nurses which was a blessing most of the nurses turned out to be huggers. Shigure noticed fleetingly that the girl that had been at his house was one of the last to leave.

"You amazing soul. Your strength and bravery agest your father is amazing. I could never hold up as well as you do.." Ayume started.

"Shut up Ayume," Hatori snapped annoyed and the yammering was silent "Your wounds could have been serious Shigure. You could have truly been injured be on my current knowledge. I'm going to have to become a doctor to simple kept you alive."

"I think your pride would have been more hurt then my body," he said getting up, but Ayume grabbed hold of him.

"No, you don't your staying right here," the teenage drama king said pulling Shigure back into his lap.

"I think you just like having me here," he said with a teasing wink. The boy blushed and before replying.

"Oh you know I do," his voice was seductive yet sweet. It made Shigure laugh. They always teased like this. It was meaningless but bugged others. They were comfortable touching each other too which drove people insane. They even held hands in the street, but they weren't going out and it was unlikely they ever would. They just like feeling the support one another sometimes physically. If that was wrong no one was going to stop them anyhow.

"Would you too cut it out," Hatori demanded looking away from them down the hall. This was one of the best parts of their antics others peoples reactions!

"Oh, I get it Hatori your feeling left out," Ayume said then pulled down the doctor to be's head into his lap sliding Shigure over a bit "Don't worry there is enough lap for us all."

"Believe me there is," Shigure said looking at Hatori's face that was only inches from his own. The disgruntled boys breath reaching his face. He was wearing the worlds largest scowl. He pushed himself up trying to hold the little bit of dignity he had left.

"Leave me out of your gay escapades will you," he said then walked off. After a moment Shigure got up.

"I'm fine now just don't hit me for a little bit," Shigure said bushing himself off. Ayume lent a hand in to help. He bushed the invisible dirt from Shigure's pants.

"I won't maybe you should think about what Hatori said about staying with one of us. It would be a lot safer for you," he said sighing a bit.

"No, I can handle it. School started a while back. I should be going to my class," Shigure said starting to walk off.

"Alright then talk to you later Shigure-chan," he called as he went down the other side of the hallway. Shigure sighed watching him as he left his white hair shining in the light from the window. He went to turn the corner without looking. The girl from earlier was in his path. He had to jump to stay out of her embrace. The surprised Sohma lay on the floor after landing on his bad leg.

She squatted down next to him and went to help him up by putting an arm around his back. He shock her off of course. It was a little impolite, but what was he to do? It would be even more impolite to turn into a dog. He got up under his own influence. He turned to face her.

"Is it true?" she asked.

"Is what true," he said answering her question with yet another question.

"That you and that other boy, Ayame I think his name is, are gay," she asked. Her voice was soft but stern in a almost practiced way.

"Me and Ayame you have to be kidding. Not to mention I'm a straight arrow. In other words I like girl mostly," he said giving her a interested look "Why are you so curious to find out my sexual orientation?"

"Well, I didn't want to make a fool of myself by asking a gay guy out for dinner," she said smiling at him seductively. He was a little confused he had never seen a girl ask like this before.

"Not from around here are you?" he asked her. It was evident by the way she acted.

"Actually, I'm from America. My dad's business went under just a little while ago. We had to move here about 1year and 6 months ago. I learned the language quickly so I could go to school and interact. How could you tell?" she asked calmly "Let me guess it was my attitude. I don't ask like some girls around here do I?"

"Not really. Never had a girl ask me out before. Not that I mind in the least," his voice seductive and his eyes lowered.

"I'm glad so tomorrow at 8 dinner and a movie meet you in the town's square. Is it a date?" she asked raising her eye brows.

"Yes it is," he said smiling at her and watching away. He could feel her eyes watching him walk away. He turned the corner and was out of her sight and jumped up then started humming a little song he had made up.

(Ayushi: oh Shigure's going on a date…..

Shigure: yeah my God she's a hot thing

Ayushi: yes I'm sure she is

Shigure: I was talking about you

Ayushi: *falls over*

Hatori: don't do that Shigure it upsets her

Shigure: sorry

Ayushi: I'm fine well I'll be ok. So review if you will I would love it if you do!)