Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Fiction ❯ Enzeru Wo Sagashite ❯ Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Enzeru Wo Sagashite
(Searching For Angel)
 
Mitsuki smiled as she sat on a park bench. Next to her Meroko was ooing and ahhing over how pretty the park fountain was. Takuto sat on her other side rolling his eyes at Merokos stupidity. Mitsuki giggled.
 
“Neh..Meroko….the water is pretty,eh?”Takuto asked leaning against the back of the bench. Merokos eyes sparkled.
 
“Yes…..beautiful!”she said smiling.
 
“Hey….do you guys think that anyone else is going to try and beat me….like Madoka tried?”Mitsuki asked. Takuto and Meroko both blinked looking at her.
 
“That's…kind of…out of the blue.”Meroko said blinking.
 
“Why do you think that anyone else would want to beat you?”Takuto asked looking at Mitsuki.
 
“Well…it's just I heard from Wakaouji-Sensei and Ooshige-san that there is an audition in Tokyo tomorrow…..and if someone wins than I will probably be up against someone else….won't I?”Mitsuki asked looking between Meroko and Takuto.
 
“Ehhh….that does make sense…”Meroko stated,frowing.
 
“Sure you'll be up against someone but nobody is a match for Full Moon…..whoever they are you will win. Just like with Madoka.”Takuto siad,shrugging slightly. Mitsuki nodded her head.
 
“Right!”
 
(The Next Morning---Tokyo)
 
“Alright we will begin out audition. Starting with number 1!” Judge Saradan called and showed a young girl out of the room filled with tons of other people. A brown haired teen,about 15,sat in a chair farthest from the door nervously.
 
`Can I win this? Josh said I could…..he said I could do anything I put my mind too.but is that true?' he sighed and looked down at the piece of paper he was holding.
 
`I wonder…..what if I don't nail this?'Sighing the boy,also known as Angel,shook his head and opened the letter again.
 
Dear Amai-San,
 
Congradulations. You have been accepted into the first round of the audition for Hebun Records. Please be at 314 Faia Stone for the first round. Your number will be 13.
 
Sincerely,
Saradan Uchia
 
He sighed and closed the letter.
 
“Number 13!”Saradan called from the door. Blinking Angel stood and followed Saradan to the audition room. Once he entered he felt like turning around and running for it. In front of him was a long table of judges……18 judges to be exact. He gulped. Saradan sat down in the middle of the other judges.
 
“So…Angel Amai…what type of music are you into listening too?”he asked,putting on a pair of glasses. Angel shifted from foot to foot.
 
“Well…..i like…J-Pop and American music…”he said quietly but loud enough to be heard. Saradan nodded his head and scribbles something down on the piece of paper in front of himself.
 
“Alright….you ready?”he asked. Angel took a deep breath before nodding his head.
 
“Ok. Que music!” A melody started and Angel put the mic near his lips. He moved his mouth but no sound came out. The music stopped.
 
“You need to sing,Amai-San. Do you want to try again?”Saradan asked. Angel closed his eyes briefly before nodding his head. Saradan nodded at the stereo and the music started up again. Once again Angel found himself not being able to sing.
 
“Ok…I think we have heard,or in fact seen enough.”one of the other judges,a man by the name of Furisaki said. The music stopped. Angel felt a burning in his eyes. He had messed up and now there was no way they were gonna let him try again.
 
Saradan sighed and nodded his head. The judges started to get up and leave when a smooth voice started singing.
 
“What the..”Furisaki said,all of the judges turned back and watched. Angel had the mic near his lips again and was singing softly.
 
“kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru. KARADA o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru” he looked up and watched the judges carefully. Silence followed his little performance.
 
Saradan smiled. “I new you could do it,Angel. Ok you are free to leave we will contact you if you made it to the second audition.”Angel nodded his head and handed the mic over before leaving the building.
 
(Seed Records)
 
“Eh….Mitsuki is something wrong?”Ooshige-san asked. Full Moon sighed and turned to look at Ooshige and Wakaouji.
 
“You said there was an audition in Tokyo….right? But…what if whoever wins wants to try an win against me…..like Madoka? If whoever it is is good enough to win an audition in Tokyo they MUST be better then I am.”Mitsuki said sitting down.
 
“Now now you never know….they might be either really horrid….or not interested in beating you.”Wakaouji said patting her head. Takuto and Meroko nodded their heads in agreement.
 
“True…”Mitsuki started.
 
“Come on! Don't we have a concert to perform?!” Ooshige-san said grinning. Mitsuki smiled.
 
“Yeah!”Mitsuki said,laughing.
 
(In Tokyo….or close to it)
 
Angel sighed looking out the window of friend Josh Iyamis neon. Josh heared the sigh and used the hand that wasn't on the steering wheel to reach over and hold Angels hand. Angel looked over at him and smiled.
 
“You ok,Angel?”Josh asked. Angel nodded his head.
 
“Yeah but I totally sucked at the audition…..”his sighed.
 
“Well this is my sad attempt at making you feel better. I hope you like this girl as much as I do….shes a great singer.” Josh said and had to contain his laughter at the look on Angels face.
 
“Wait….your taking me to a concert? Who are we seeing!?”Josh laughed at Angels sudden energy. If it was one thing Angel loved it was music. No matter who was singing.
 
“This girl who debuted a few months ago…..Full Moon.”
 
“NANI!!?? You got tickets to a Full Moon concert!?” he stared wide-eyed at Josh mouth open in shock. Josh nodded his head and moment later had a very loud and hyper boy chattering about how cool it was going to be. Laughing,Josh shook his head and took his hand back from Angel. “Oi keep it down geez.”
 
(At the concert)
 
“Wow…..”Angel said,staring at the stage in front of him. Hundreds of people were coming in to see Full Moon….and here he was…..in the fourth row! Josh smiled and slipped an arm around Angel.
 
“Just think, in a few months you too could be singing your heart out on this very stage.”Josh said,looking down at Angel who looked up at him.
 
“You think I can?”
 
“No….no I don't think you can. I know you can.”
 
Moments later they were seated,cheering as the popular blonde walked on stage smiling.
 
“Good Evening! I'm Full Moon! Please enjoy tonights concert,ok!!”everyone in the audieance cheered as she started.
 
Kimi wo suki ni natte Dorekurai tatsu no kaNA?
Kimochi Fukurande yuku bakari de
Kimi wa Kono omoi kidzuiteiru no kana?
Ichido mo kotoba ni wa Shitenai kedo
 
`Will I really be able to sing on this stage?'
 
Yuki no youni Tada shizukani
Furitsumori Tsudzukete yuku
 
`One day will I too be able to share my feelings with the world here?'
 
Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Namida tomaranai
Konnan ja Kimi no koto
Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo
 
Angel glanced over at Josh who was listening intently to Full Moons singing. Angel smiled turning back to the stage. Definantly. He could definantly do it.
 
A little while later the concert was over and people were getting up and leaving. Angel stood followed by Josh and they left.
 
“Well…..after listening to her….”Josh started “You most definantly can beat that.”he nodded his head and Angel laughed.
 
“Yes I can!”he grinned.
 
(The Next Morning In Tokyo)
 
“Hnn…”
 
“Angel! Phone!!”
 
“Nehh….”
 
“Angel!! Wake up! Phone!!”
 
“Nmmm…”
 
“ANGEL!!”
 
“WAHHH!”Angel yelled falling out of bed. Josh poked his head in the door and grinned.
 
“My my,Angel. Whatever are you on the floor for?”Angel growled and snatched the phone from Josh.
 
“Moshi Moshi. Angel speaking.”
 
“Angel? Hi this is Saradan from Hebun Records….” Angel held his breath.
 
“I would like to congradulate you on your first audition and would like to invite you to come to the second auditi-“
 
“NANI!!??”Angel yelled into the phone.
 
“Yes….you made it to the second round.” Angel stared wide eyed at the wall in front of him.
 
“Can you make it here in an hour?”Saradan asked. Angel jumped up and started opening various drawers looking for something to wear.
 
“Yes! Of course! Ok…ja!” he pressed the off button on the phone and tossed it onto his bed. Josh came back in and raised an eyebrow.
 
“So…whats up?”Angel ignored him and scrambled over to his desk to start the task of brushing his hair.
 
“Whats the rush,Angel?”Josh asked walking over to his friend.
 
Angel put his brush down finally giving up on his hair and he turned happily too Josh.
 
“I made it! That was Saradan-San from Hebun Records! I made it to the second audition!!”he said,eyes shining. Josh smiled.
 
“That's great! Well then lets not waste time here lets get you over there!”he grabbed Angel by the wrist and pulled him out of the house.
 
Me:Are and Are!