Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Fiction ❯ Enzeru Wo Sagashite ❯ Second Audition ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Enzeru Wo Sagashite
Chapter 2
 
Angel sat just as nervous as the last audition. 14 other people sat/stood around not paying the fidgeting by any mind. Next to him Josh watched,worried at the constant fidgeting that had started ever since Angel had sat down. Josh rested his arms around Angels shoulder. Angel stopped fidgeting and looked at him.
 
“Chill,Angie-Chan.”Angel pouted at the nickname. Josh chuckled. The door to the room opened.
 
“Alright…starting with number 1 again!”Saradan yelled and a tall girl,about 6 foot 7 walked out of the room. Angel twiched.
 
“I hate waiting.”
 
(At Mitsukis house)
 
Mitsuki sat watching Takuto and Meroko who in turn were watching her.
 
“So..”Meroko started.
 
“Uh…well then….now what do we do?”Mitsuki asked. Both girls looked at Takuto. He rolled his eyes.
 
“Well…we could….we could….no no…maybe we would…no….er…oh! we could…no no that wouldn't work…..no clue.”he finished. Both girls sweatdropped.
 
“Mitsuki! Phone!!”Tanakan hollerd. Mitsuki blinked before she ran out of her room and to were Tanakan was located…the kitchen. She picked up the phone.
 
“Moshi Moshi. Mitsuki speaking.”
 
“Hi Mitsuki!”a voice said very happily (*cough* scarily *cough*)
 
“Uh..oh! Hi Madoka!”
 
“So I bet you heard about the auditions taking place in tokyo,huh?”
 
“Yeah I have.”
 
“Ahh I'm sure whoever will win won't be as great as Full Moon or myself. What do you think?”
 
“……Yeah. Whoever they are probably wont beat you or Full Moon.”
 
“You know it! Well I have to go. My mother is trying to call again. Ja!”
 
“Ja!”
 
Mitsuki sighed as she hung up the phone. `I hope Madoka is right…..for once.'
 
(At The Auditions)
 
“Number 13 please!”Saradan yelled. Angel stood. He looked back at Josh.
 
“I'll be right here when you get back. You can do it.”Josh said smiling. Angel nodded his head before following Saradan into a familiar room. When he came in the same jusge from the 1st audition snorted.
 
“Is he actually going to sing this time?”Fursaki mutterd. Angel heard that and he winced. `Now I definantly can't screw this up! Not in front of that awful Furisaki anyway.'
 
“Alright Angel…..what song have you chosen to do a chorus from?”
 
“Umm…..In The Moonlight.”he answerd confidently. Saradan nodded his head and marked it down.
 
“Alright….que music!”
 
`Just like last time…….only better!'
 
nani o matteru kimi wa inai heya tokei dake ga ashi oto no youni”
 
The judges sat,staring at the boy who at the last audition had been so shy and now he was singing and it sounded…..amazing. No…not even amazing could describe it.
 
“ nemurenai mune ni hibiku ima mo matteru hitori tomatteru futari mita anohi no tsuki o ima dokode kimi wa miteru”
 
As he finished silence filled the room. Even Furisaki was pleased. The kid…could sing.Saradan made brief eye contact with each of the judges. Reading what their decisions were. He cleared his throat,standing.
 
“Angel….you came here why?”
 
“Well….because I wan't to sing.”
 
“Yes…you and the other 14 sitting out there. What I want to know is…why? Why do you want to sing? What makes you different from every other person sitting out there?”Saradan asked. Angel thought,eyes clouding over slightly as he thought of why he wanted to sing.
 
“Neh….Kinnly-Kun?” 5 year old Angel murmerd as he lay down in a field of corn.
 
“Yes Angel?”an older boy asked.
 
“Do you think I can make it? As a singer?”He aksed looking up at his older cousin. Kinnly looked down at him,smiling.
 
“Well,Angie-Chan,you can do anything you put your mind to. If you really want to sing that badly….you will. One day you will sing on a stage in front of millions of people. Who will adore you,love you,want you,want to be with you,and…..the few who will want to kill you.”
 
Angel stared at him.
 
“D-does anyone want to kill Marine-Kun?” he asked. Kinnly sighed.
 
“Well….Marine-Kun is popular and people love his music. But unfourtunatly…..more people want to destroy his carrer and less people want to listen to his music.”Kinnly said.
 
“Will people want to do that to me too?”
 
“When you become famous…yes. People will want to do everything in their power to make sure you fail.”
 
Angel looked down at his lap. Kinnly smiled and pulled a small pendant from his pocket. It was gold and had a silver heart on it with a star in the middle.
 
“Marine gave this to me before he went on tour…I..I want you to have it Angel. And promise me that you will become famous…for Marine and yourself. And….and promise me that you wont let anyone stop your dreams from coming true.” Angel stared as Kinnly helped him put the pendant on.
 
“Promise?”
 
“Promise!”
 
(end of flashback)
 
Angel blinked several times before staring right at Saradan.
 
“Because I made a promise to someone very important to me and….to myself. I have to win this.”
 
Saradan smiled. Angel watched nervously as the judges conversed. Before holding his breath as Saradan turned to him.
 
“Congradulations,Angel Amai. You have been chosen.”
 
Angel stared,open mouthed before falling to his knees.
 
“I….I made it?!” Saradan laughed pulling Angel to his feet.
 
“Yes you did. Now you just go home and we will have your new manager contact you.” Stars shined in Angels eyes as he nodded his head. Fursakis voice came on over the intercom.
 
“This audition is over. Congradulation Angel Amai.” Josh gasped when he heard that and smiled as he watched his grinning friend trying to contain his happiness. Josh laughed when Angel could no longer stand it and he glomped Josh.
 
“I did it!!”he giggled.
 
“I can tell!”he laughed. The rest of the people mutterd their congratulations to Angel before stalking out. But Angel didn't care.
 
“We have to get home! A manager is going to call!!”
 
(At Angel and Joshs home)
Josh parked the car by the sidewalk and frowned when he got out. There was a strangely dressed girl sitting on their pourch.
 
“Who the heck…”he mumbled. Angel blinked. Both boys walked over to her. Josh poked her with his foot. She looked up at them.
 
“Who the heck are you?”he asked.
 
“Um…which one of you boys is Angel?”she aksed,standing up as she adjusted the cap on her head. The cap that had cloth cat ears attached to it?!
 
`Why do WE alwaus get the loonatics?'Josh thought shaking his head.
 
“I am….”Angel said. She glomped him.
 
“AIEEE! KONICHIWA!”she screamed in his ear.
 
“Uh…who the heck are you?”Josh asked,prying her off of his Angel.
 
“Oh! That's right! My name is Kat and I am your manager!! Congrats on winning the audition by the way!”she giggled.
 
“Um…thanks?”he said looking very confuzed.
 
“Well lets not waste anytime here. Hey you guys don't mind if I sleep on the couch do you? Thanks great! Well see you guys in the morning!”she said before walking into their apartment. Angel and Josh looked at each other for a moment.
 
“Why do we always get the loonatics?”Angel whined. Josh shook his head.
 
“I don't know,Angel. I just don't know.”
 
Me:read and review please!!