Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Fiction ❯ To Be Loved ❯ Ore Wa Tenshii ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Full Moon Wo Sagashite
 
To Be Loved...
 
..:: midnite-azn::..
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Author's Note: I got bored on my holiday...so...for all you readers to write a story!!^^ Especially since there is a world shortage of Full Moon Wo Sagashite stories with Meroko as the main character, I decided to make one...^^ hope you all like it!! Also thanks to Squall's Scar for editing!!
 
Disclaimer: Me don't own Full Moon Wo Sagashite...Arina Tanemura does...and do you seriously think if I was the owner that I would be here writing another story about my characters?? I would rather be working on a new anime, or shopping for that matter.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
---Ore Wa Tenshii---
 
The sunlight filtered through the lacy pink curtains, falling upon a pink-haired teenager who was undoubtedly sleeping, despite several alarms clocks ringing in her ear.
 
RING RING!!!
 
The clanging of the alarm clock sounded through the apartment.
 
A loud groan emitted from under the endless sheets of pink quilt covers.
 
“Ten more minutes...please???” Meroko asked in a pleading voice, but the ringing still didn't stop.
 
“SHUT THE BLOODY CLOCK UP!!!” Chiharu, Meroko's room mate, yelled from the kitchen.
 
“Stupid clock...” Meroko muttered under her breath as she staggered out of bed and kicked her beloved clock to the ground, where it abruptly ceased ringing.
 
Pulling a red dress and her matching red hat, Meroko rummaged through her hair as she tried to find her rabbit ears, but they weren't there. That was when she remembered that she was now a tenshii (angel), and not a shinigami.
 
Chiharu rolled her eyes as she walked into Meroko's bedroom, where an awe-struck Meroko was examining her wings.
 
“”Mero-Chan...you've been a tenshii for just under 2 days, get used to it...you're no longer a shinigami. Anyway, I came to see you about you're first assignment. The Supremes want to see you, to pair you up with another tenshii; I trust you've read the handbook? Good. Now when you are on your first assignment, which is in about one and a half weeks, you have to remember that you are a tenshii, not a shinigami. Tenshii keep people alive until their time is up, then hand them over to Shinigami to end their lives, or collect their souls. Got it? I've left a message on the table so you don't forget when and where to go? Okay? Tenshii, not shinigami!!” Chiharu explained to her casually, like she had said that a million times.
 
Meroko nodded slowly. The Supremacies, or Supremes according to Chiharu, were like the Elders or Rulers (A/N: Does anyone remember what name Takuto and Meroko referred to when they were talking about those people who assigned the tasks and punished the rule breakers? I can't remember...please review with the answer...) of the Angel Dimension.
 
“Shinigami...” Meroko fiddled with her fingers, nervously.
 
Chiharu narrowed her eyes, in acknowledgement, of Meroko's actions.
 
“Not him again!!! What's his name Tokito? Tatuko?” Chiharu started.
 
”It's Takuto!!!! And No I haven't got over him yet!!” Meroko retorted angrily as arms tightened around a pillow she had picked up earlier.
 
“But he doesn't love you!! Therefore you shouldn't love him!!!” Chiharu shouted across the room, “Can't you get that into you thick skull!!!!”
 
“Then maybe you haven't experienced love...” Meroko said quietly.
 
Chiharu immediately regretted her words and started to bite her lips vigorously.
 
Finally deciding to handle the dilemma from a different view, Chiharu sat down beside Meroko and patted her back.
 
“Look, I didn't mean to be so harsh about it, but for your information, I have been in love before. I know how hard it is to control your feelings about Takuto; I guess it is easier to say than to actually to...well feel and experience it. But the bare truth is that at some point, you have to let go, or move on. Trust me, when you are in love you think the world about the actual person, until you get over the person and realise how blind you were. I may not be making much sense, but you'll know what I mean. For now, all I can say is to just to not waste yourself over a guy who doesn't care. Anyway, there are way more guys that are worth so much more that him. I think it is more that he doesn't deserve you, than you don't deserve him.”
 
Meroko smiled weakly.
 
“Thanks...” Meroko said, with a hint of sincerity in her voice.
 
“It's okay,” Chiharu winked and left the room, “See you later.”
 
Meroko sighed.
 
You don't' know how much I love you Takuto Kira...
 
::{o0o}::
 
Meroko gasped as she stopped right in front of the Tenshii Headquarters. The HQ was more like a luxury hotel. Large gold gates stood at the entrance, towering over occupants and visitors while fresh green grass covered a vast area of land and flowers sprung from the ground, in a variety of colours and species. The air smelt sweet, with all the scents left by the flowers.
And there, a white mansion, stood the Tenshii Headquarters.
 
As Meroko entered the Headquarters, several workers rushed in and out of open and closed doors. They walked, although it looked like they were running rather than walking, some were flying while mass amounts of paper flew around the room. Cleaners scurried around, making wild jabs at the floating paper scraps.
 
“Can I help you?” A voice out of no where spoke to her.
 
Overwhelmed by the sudden booming of the voice, Meroko gave a little yelp and ran for the reception.
 
“Yes?” An ageing female tenshii with large, oversized spectacles looked at her enquiringly.
 
“Um...er...I was...er looking for a...hold on...” Meroko fumbled around in her pocket for a pink piece of paper which had a couple of words scribbled on it.
 
When she found it, she handed the crumpled piece of paper to the tenshii with the oversized spectacles, who looked distastefully at state of the crinkled piece of paper.
 
“Go down the left corridor turn left and along that hall, you should find a yellow and black door with the name `Hatsuura” on the front.
 
Meroko shuddered at the colours which eerily reminded her of Izumi Rio. Walking down the left corridor and then turning left, Meroko looked around for Hatsuura. Finally finding the name, Meroko tapped the door lightly.
 
“Come in...er...Meroko Yui.” A low masculine voice called to her.
 
Why do they bother having doors when we tenshii and shinigami can go through any door?
 
Meroko flew into the door.
 
BAM!!!
 
“Meroko Yui, these doors are specially made so that Tenshii have to open the door, instead of flying into them.”
 
The low masculine voice commented, with a hint of humour in his voice. Frankly (A/N: Whoa... who uses that anymore...cough me cough), it was getting quite annoying.
 
“Ow...” Meroko lay sprawled on the floor and rubbed her head, where she had been hit.
 
The fallen tenshii struggled to get up, then opened the door and entered the office.
 
Meroko gasped and immediately, she fainted.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________
 
Not much of a cliffy...you can probably guess what happened, or what she saw. Just guess...and I predict 99.99%of you would have guessed what happened....the 0.01% applies to the guy in the back row of the cinema picking his nose.
Consider this chapter done...yay!! I spent an hour on this chapter...yes I am very slow and think very irregularly too...
 
BTW, Fan fiction have made this wonderful system called `reviewing.' Please use it or Fan fiction may take it off...you never know. I am not implying anything... I am implying something...I know I don't make sense...anyway...just read and review... but remember flames are not welcome, constructive criticism is.
 
P.S. If you bother reviewing, please answer this question if you know the answer (I have already asked them, they're in the bold `A/N:' thingy. But I'm going to recap anyway.)
“Does anyone remember what name Takuto and Meroko referred to when they were talking about those people who assigned the tasks and punished the rule breakers?”
 
 
Thankies^^
 
..:: always and 4eva::..
 
..::midnite azn::..