Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Chrono Crusade Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ Drunk and Imprisonment ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Declaimer: I do not owe Fullmetal Alchemist NOR Chrono Crusade.
______________________________________________________________ ________________

Chapter 3: Drunk and Imprisonment

Munich, Germany 1929

A knock broke the silence within the room of the former Alchemist as he groaned and rose from his slumber. He straighted his back as he rose to his feet, scratching his golden scalp and rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Brother, wake up, it's past noon already." The door spoke, (guess who?) a slight tone of annoyance in his voice.

"I'm comin', I'm comin'..." Edward Elric groaned again as he stretched his tired muscles and cracked his aching spine and neck. He made his way to his door, stepping on dirty laundry on his floor and drunkenly bumped on his wall. He cursed and hissed in pain as he masssaged his temples to get rid of his hell wracking head-ache and slowly opened his door to face his beloved younger brother.

Alphonse Elric sighed when he glanced at Ed's current state. "Brother, please don't tell me you were drinking again last night."it was a very stupid question, he knew the answer clearly but he wanted to hear it from his ill brother, who merely snorted at him for asking such rediculous question.

"What do you think." Edward simply stated as he leaned against his door frame and crossed his arms together, staring at his younger brother with tired and irritated golden eyes.

Alphonse sighed again and stared at his brother with concern eyes, "You really need to stop brother, you know what alchohol can do to a person who abused it." He urged his older brother. Ed blankly stared at Al, seemingly not caring what he said.

"Brother..." Al warned as he balled his hands into a fist, ready to punch his brother in the face,"... please, stop being so nostalgic and start looking at the future. This is our home and we should go on with our lives wether we like it or not. You said this yourself, brother, so why are you doing this?" Al said through gritted teeth, trying his best to keep himself from hurting his brother.

Ed sighed and closed his eyes. He remained silent for a while, untill he placed his hands on Al's shoulders and sighed again, "I know Al.. I know. It's just that... I missed....... our world."

Al frowned, knowing exactly what he ment by "our world". It wasn't Amestris or Risembool he was missing, but a person, a close friend, the woman whom he had fallen in love with for a very, very long time. Yes... the great Fullmetal Alchemist is yearning for his beloved mechanic, Winry Rockbell.

"Brother..." Al mumbled as he relaxed his hands, not knowing that his knuckles turned white for keeping his fist together for a long time. "I understand brother... but please, you should stop drinking, you're just hurting yourself..." Al was pointing at Ed's head, trying to make his point on what he said to him, " And if Winry knew what you were doing, she too would be hurt on what you have become.." Al suddenly chuckled, ".. and maybe she might give you something much more than just a hang-over." Ed slightly chuckled at this, but suddenly shivered as he imagined Winry and her deadly wrench.

"Aw right, Al... I'll try to stop drinking.' Ed smirked at his little brother, earning him a light punch on his flesh shoulder. Alchohol can be pretty damn addicting.

"You better, or else I'll have to make you work for the Nazis." Al jokingly threatened his brother, as he too receive a light punch on the shoulder.

"As if.." Ed snorted, "I'll never work for those lowlifes." The two Brothers laughed and punched each other's shoulder. A knock suddenly emmerged from the front door of their apartment, killing their joyful moment. Ed grumbled as he lazily walked to the front door and opened it. Ed growled at the sight before him, "What do you want?"

A man with neatly trimmed blonde hair emmerged from the door. His dark brown military outfit and cold blue eyes brought forth somewhat like a murderous feeling. He's left arm held the red arm band with the crooked swastika on the middle.

' A Schutzstaffel' Edward once again growled and spat at the SS Officer. "What do you want Nazi?"

The SS officer merely glared with cold eyes, "Are you Edward Elric?"

Edward glared at the Nazi with burning hatred and spatted at the Nazi, who's face scrunched up into anger, "I don't know. Why do you care..."

"In the name of Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, you are under arrest for giving shelter to an inferior human being."

The elder Elric stared at the Nazi in disbelief and then snorted and laughed, "That's stupid, can you PLEASE leave already, I don't want a Nazi, such as yourself, stepping on my carpet and getting it all dirty." Ed stopped laughing when the Nazi growled and turned red, probably from anger."This is no laughing matter, Mr. Elric, I am serious and if you do not oblige.. I might have to use force."

Edward stared at the Nazi, "I don't get down so easily and What the hell?! Why do I have to go to prison for giving shelter to this inferior human-being and what the hell do you mean by that!?" Ed demanded answers, you can't just force people to go to prison to something that stupid.

"Have you listen not to the Fuhrer. This pests: the damned Jews, the outcasts Romas, the metally and physically handicapped, and the filthy Africans and Asians are the Inferior Human-Beings who steal our money and pride untill there is nothing left for us Germans. They're just a race of Parasites and they are tainting our homeland and the Aryan Race!" The Nazi shouted in rage. Ed glared at the Nazi with shocking and angry eyes, "Fucking Nazi, since WHEN the hell did the Government approved a law to NOT give this inferior human-beings shelter!?"

The Nazi slightly shook but his face remained as it is, hard and cold, "Mr. Elric, In the name of Adolf Hitler, I order you and your brother to step out of your apartment!"

"You have no right to forcefully put me to prison for something as stupid as that! And the hell with Hitler, his in fuckin' prison!" Edward yelled as he slammed his door in front of the Nazi and huffed his way to his Kitchen. Al had already prepared breakfast for Ed when he had a 'friendly' Conversation with a brainwashed Police Officer. Suddenly, 3 shots were heard from the living. Ed and Al rushed to where the shots was fired and what they faced suprised them, the enraged Nazi pointed his gun at Ed. "Both of you don't move!" The Nazi ordered and the two obliged, "Now, come here and walk towards that car behind me. If you two try to run, I WILL shoot you." Ed slowly walked towards the Nazi, and swiftly knocked the gun from the Nazi's hand and then punch him on his stomach. The Nazi, suprised by this sudden assault, gasped for air, he then reached for his second gun hidden behind on his back, but was cut short when Ed kicked his sides. He flew to the right, knocking a few vases on his way. Al rushed to were the Nazi lay, and pinned him deeper on the floor. He then grabbed the closest rope and quickly bind his hand and feet together. Al stood up facing his brother who eyed the pinned Nazi on the floor, and spoke, his voice shaking with fear. "B-brother, w-what are we going to do with him?"

Ed scratched his head and closed his eyes in concentration, "I don't know.." He then grinned, an evil grin, "We can throw him at the dumpster or at the river."

"Ed!" Al yelled at his grinning Brother, he wouldn't do that... would he?

"I'm just kidding hahaha-" Ed's laughter was cut short by a gun shot and a sharp pain on his left shoulder.

"Brother!" Al shouted as he rushed to his brother's side. Ed gripped his left shoulder painfully, trying to stop the blood flowing from his gun wound. He hissed in pain and eyed angrily at.... another Nazi. The Nazi glared calmly at Ed and then switched his head to face his fallen comrade, " Aleo, are you alright?" The Nazi's husky voice woken the fallen Nazi, as he groaned and struggled to get up. "Yeah, those damn brothers tied me up like a roasted pig." Aleo shifted his position, as he tried to grab the knot that was between his hand, he then groaned in defeat and eyed at his comrade, "You better help me after your done with those two, Kaiser." The Nazi named Kaiser nodded and then walked cautiously to the two brothers. Edward grabbed his brother's arm and then whispered to his ear, "Al, get away from here, I'll try to distract the two." Al looked at his brother in disbelief, "No Brother, I won't leave you!"

Kaiser gazed at the two brothers, his legs stomped noislessly on the floor, and swang his right hand behind Al's neck, knocking him unconscious on the floor. "AL!" Ed screamed, he stood raising his metal right arm to punch the dark haired man. Kaiser easily dodged his attacked and swifly came to Ed's back. He then quickly hit his back neck hard, knocking Ed to the floor unconscious.

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

So, I promised you all a longer chapter. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter. I'll try to make the next chapter a little longer.