Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Hero Returns ❯ Chapter 3: Throught the Gate ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fox-Welcome back to the Rock and Archie show

Ed-Right WHACK

Mena-Don't ask why they are in this mood cause even I don't know

Fox-You FREAKING MIDGET! WHACK

Ed-Look at the little Birdies

AL-I think we should hurry and get on with the chapter

Mena-Before they kill each other couldn't agree more I'm continuing when Ed and Kari went through the gate and those who haven't read the first two chapters recently I modified them and all so reread. My sister is helping me with this after I put down my pride and asked her for help so you better appreciate this

Ross-and the Pairing Mustang/Ross pairing was gotten from Sorceress-fox she has some interesting ideas

Chapter 3: Through the Gate

Kari was crying as they went through a bright blue light being held closely by her older brother “I can’t believe he’s gone.”

Ed sighs “Sometimes it’s just meant to be.”

She nods burying her face into his neck farther “Thank you Brother I wouldn’t know what to do if you weren’t here.”

He was about to respond but was suddenly they stopped abruptly when they landed on solid ground “Huh?” he looks around here was the gate but it wasn’t opening but something was coming up to them.

Kari looks up once she feels her brother stiffen to spring back from a essay attack as she looks up at the hooded figures in black coming forward and surrounding them so they couldn’t escape. They were hooded so you couldn’t see anything but there eyes red eyes, and tentacles instead of hands seemed to waver softly at them, tentacles who Ed were familiar with since they were the things that took his arm, leg and his brother‘s body.

They seem to smile “Welcome Full Metal,” a tiny voice says speaking “we’ve been expecting you.”

“What do you want our father gave you his life to trade for us to go through!” Kari yells at them, shaking slightly in fear as she burrows more into her brother for protection.

They seem to gleam at her as they answer “No he did not that was to let you get to the gate not anything else.” a different one says with a slightly deeper voice.

The same one takes a step in “We are willing for you and your sister to go through the gate free of charge but in exchange you,” it says pointing to Ed “have to do something for us.”

“What is that you want?” he asks uncertainly.

----------------------------

--Three days later--

When Edward awoke he was in a middle of a desert with some type of structure blocking the sun, he didn’t remember anything except that he had to kill the seven deadly sins or the homunculi created by certain people and something else to get his memories and his sister back. He shakes his head chuckling dryly as he looks around getting on all fours.

“Well well well who do we have here?” a lady dressed in black comes up to him.

He looks at her uncertainly “And you are?”

She blinks a couple of times “You don’t remember who I am?” she asks as he eye twitches “sure I’m human now but I’m still Lust! I would think you would show me some kind of respect for someone who tried to kill you and your brother!” she yells at him.

He looks at her fully “Brother?”

“You don’t even remember your own brother?” she asks lightly.

“No I don’t I don’t think I would ask if I did?” he looks around the desert plain it seemed familiar to him somehow.

“You don’t remember anything?” she asks sitting next to him to get out of the sun.

“No,” he gets up fully as her eye twitches “where are we?”

She shakes her head “This is the East Frontier, Lior city or it used to be before you.”

He looks at her confusedly “Me?”

She sighs and shakes her head “Never mind.” she looks at him fully seeing the difference in him since the last time she saw him “So what do you remember?”

He shrugs “Nothing besides I have to kill somethings to get my memories and my sister back.”

“Alright,” she looks at him strangely “You have a sister?” he shrugs again as he gets up and leaves to find something to eat and drink as Lust follows him asking more questions.

-----------------------------------------------

--Main Office in Central--

Roy Mustang bursts through the door in his calm exterior, but furious on the inside, as Riza shakes her head silently asking 'Why Me?' Roy Walks up to him and glares "General, Daniel Green."

He raises an eyebrow "I presume your General Roy Mustang?" he looks past him to the young lady of twenty and smiles "And the lovely Lt. Riza Hawkeye?" She blushes embarrassed and turns her head as he chuckles lightly.

"What is this about?" Roy demands as he sits down rather roughly.

"I told Lt. Hawkeye to come alone." He says glaring right back at him.

Riza sighs and sits down next to Roy in front of his desk "I tried Sir, but a certain stubborn Mule here, can't stay put."

He smiles then turns back to Roy and clears his throat "I would like to transfer her to my base."

"General?" Riza asks uncertain, while Roy stares at him shocked.

"We have decided that we need someone above the State Alchemist and the other soldiers to keep them in line so we decided to train a General's assistant someone who has only the General and up to listen to, so we would like you to be one ." He explains calmly, trying to convince him to let her train for a while. “The neighboring country seems to want to go to war with us.”

"What the hell? She is my best subordinate!" he yells then stops as he processes what Daniel said, then raises an eyebrow “Your going to train her for me?”

He sighs and nods "Yes but she will need to be transferred here for a little while."

Riza nods and stands up offering her hand to seal the deal "Very well General I'm in."

"Very good." he shakes it while Roy looks on shocked.

"Hey!" They look at him questioningly "Wait a minute, I didn't even give my consent."

"Oh? I don't know about that." She says looking at him sinisterly “Who do you think does everything? You maybe General but I can do my job better with proper training.”

He sighs in defeat, he was rather hopping to try and patch up him and hers friendship hopping he hasn't missed his chance yet, but he couldn't stop her "Has Charles, Lisa, and Izayoi put in theirs yet?"

He nods "Hai, they have."

"Very well, I'll leave now." He says walking out the door then stops “but I expect to have her transferred back.” he says glaring at him for a moment before walking out.

She smiles at him and bows “Thank you Sir, I‘m honored.”

He smiles and nods

--To Be Continued--

Ed-Don't you think you are posting long chapters

Mena-Sorry if I'm suddenly creative in my writing

Fox-I don't even know why you even like writing I hate it but I'm pretty good at it

Ed-If you would actually fix it yeah guess so

Fox-can it Midget

Mena-See ya next time