Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ A Hero Returns ❯ Chapter 4: An Unsuspecting Conversation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mena-Thank you all for the reviews and for reading this really

Ed-Hey, where is you sister?

Mena- Uhhh, I really don’t know

Ed-RUN FOR YOUR LIVES NO ONE KNOWS WHERE FOX IS!

Everyone-AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Al-Brother it can’t be that bad?

Mena-The pairings are definitely Ed/Lust maybe some Roy/Riza but not sure and this chapter is the present now last chapter was half a year ago.

Chapter 4: A Unsuspecting Meeting

The Silver City’s train station, where all the busiest and best deals take place, they gather their luggage and step off the platform, Maria looks at a sign and reads it out loud to everyone “This is Silver City,” and then in graffiti “you can’t turn back now.” she blinks a couple times “I’m not sure what that means, but I don’t think it’s good.”

Al steps up to her and looks around then up to her in anticipation “Are you sure this is the right place, Maria?”

She smiles down at him, then a full blown death glare Roy‘s way “It better be.”

Roy ducks behind Major Armstrong in one leap hiding himself completely, he starts to whispers to Feury “She’s scarier then Riza sometimes.”

He nods hurriedly backing away from her slightly “No kidding.”

Havoc takes out a cigarette and lights it and then looks around, loading his gun “It looks a little to peaceful.”

Then all of a sudden they all hear a growl come from somewhere, that send them on the alert, when it does it again they all turn and glare at Feury, he laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly “I don’t know about you, but I’m famished.” he says eyeing a Restaurant across the street.

They all step down and role their eyes as Ross comes up to him and smacks him upside the head, sighing in annoyance “Your always hungry.”

Feury was about to retort before Mustang intervenes when he looks around carefully “Feury go look for any rumors on Full Metal.”

“Yes sir.” he sighs in defeat, he hangs his head, and sighs defeated, while he drags his feet off with Havoc.

Havoc laughs outright and slaps him on the back when they go “Looks like you don’t get to eat after all.”

“Shut up Havoc!” They hear Feury yell before they disappear off into the distance.

They all shake their head when Mustang goes to the very same restaurant that Feury was eyeing before he left “Now for a drink.”

Ross sighs in annoyance again as Al looks around at the place “Maria-san can we look around?” he asks excitedly, hopeful, and uncertainly at the same time, with Winry and Sensei right next to him, Winry scared at what they might find, and Izumi with uncertainty and hope.

“Lets get something to eat first.” They nod and begin to walk inside, Al unusually silent ever since they started to look for his supposedly dead brother.

-------------------------------------------------------

--Restaurant--

Roy ordered a scotch on the rocks and was waiting for it patiently when “General Mustang?” A voice from behind him calls.

Roy turns around surprised by the person to say the least he wasn’t expecting to see her in a while longer “Colonel Hawkeye what are you doing here?”

She smirks slightly at him as Izumi and Maria join them “My latest training.” She says joining him ordering a the same thing.

“General what is she talking about?” Maria says coming up to them.

He waves his hand dismissively “Nothing to concern you about.” she looks uncertain, but lets the matter drop with a nod of her head.

Riza looks at everyone and notices familiar people but one a little boy about 12 “Hello and you might be?” she asks sweetly.

Al chuckles slightly and shakes her hand “Alphonse Elric.”

She blinks a couple of times then “Human Transmutation, aye?” she asks smiling to her self “So he succeeded.” she says to her self Al tilts his head in confusion as she turns to Mustang “Now what are you doing here, Sir?” she asks sipping her drink as the others scarf down their food.

He looks at her uncertainly from the corner of his eye “Rumors of someone back from the dead.”

She hides her smirk behind her glass ‘You have no idea‘ she looks back at him pretend shock on her face “Oh really, you don’t say who might be back from the dead?” she asks curiously.

His eyes narrow “Full Metal.”

She starts cracking up when she sees the other General “Excuse me for a moment.”

The bartender comes up to them “You looking for The Full Metal Alchemist?”

Roy looks up surprised and nods “Hai, have you heard of him?”

He looks at him like he just grew another head “Heck yeah, everyone’s heard of him in these parts he‘s tracking down a homunculi these in these parts.” He then looks at his uniform “Shouldn’t you know him too, I mean he’s in the military.”

His eyes narrow “Are you sure it’s The Full Metal Alchemist?”

He looks up when Riza comes back when she clears her throat “Yeah but word on the street is he don‘t care about the military any more.”

He glared at her for a few minutes before going back to his drink “Well I have a feeling this ain’t going anywhere.” he stops short choking on his drink “Isn’t, isn’t! Oh by the infernal gate.” he groans as everyone laughs.

----------------------------------------------------

--Five hours later--

“Hey ain’t you supposed to be going to the other General soon?” Havoc asks Hawkeye as he teases Mustang about it for the hundredth time this hour.

“Oh har har.” Mustang says sarcastically as everyone else laughs.

Al sighs depressedly as he walks on oblivious to everyone around him “Brother where are you?” he asks himself, looking up for the sky for answers but doesn’t seem to get any.

Izumi notices him and smiles down at him gently “Don’t worry Al, we will find him if it really is him.”

He sighs “I know.”

“Don’t worry Al I have a feeling who ever we were tracking will reveal themselves.” she says looking around, when she notices a retreating dark shape over in the ally “I’ll be back.”

Al watches them all depressed since Winry went to go look at all the auto-mail he was all alone when a certain blonde with Silver eyes comes up to him smiling “Hi.”

He blinks at her a couple times “Hi.”

She sticks out her hands and introduces herself “The names Kari, but my brother calls me Gizmo you can to if ya want.” she says with a knowing grin.

He shakes her hand and smiles back “Hi Alphonse, you have a brother?” he asks smiling wistfully at her.

She smiles even bigger “Yep a bit protective, but he’s always there for me, and I’m supposed to meet another brother soon.”

“I wish you could meet my brother they sound quite alike.” he says to her.

She smirks to her self thinking ’You have no idea’ she looks over to the alley way where Izumi disappeared to “So what are you doing here?” she asks innocently.

He looks down sadly “Trying to find my brother.” she was about to say something more when they were interrupted by Winry who came up to them.

"Alphonse who are you talking too?" she asks him as she looks to his side.

He looks to his side and blinks "Where is she?"

"Who?" she asks sitting down beside him.

He tilts his head "Gizmo." he was about to continue before he was interupted by a certain General.

He stops in front of them all “General Mustang?” he asks in conformation.

He turns around at him and smirks “Ahhh, Charles I was wondering when you were coming.”

He looks at him insidiously “I will trade you my subordinates for yours.”

“What?!” He asks in shock as Riza comes over to him as well.

“You are not trading we are his subordinates and his best.” she yells at him.

“So mine are the best as well.” he says back at her sweating nervously.

“Hawkeye?” he asks confusedly.

She turns to him “He wants you to trade subordinates.” she turns back to him and smirks “Besides you probably wouldn’t know what to do with me.”

“What do you mean by that Hawkeye?” The other General yells at her as she yells back.

--To Be Continued--

Mena-Sorry I was sort of in a hurry, and I’m new at this and I’m doing a terrible job

Fox-Oh please trying to find me is a hurry I’m hurt by that

Ed-You have to be watched 24/7

Fox-WHACK I think you need to watch your mouth

Ed-Uhhhh

Mena-See ya next time

Riza-I think I would go try to stop my sister if I were you

Mena-FOX!