Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Alchemy Academy ❯ chapter 1-the usual route ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Okay this is my first fanfic WOOO HOOO ^.^
I absolutely love fullmetal alchemist but I hate the ed X win pairing >.<
And my friend gave me this idea k so R&R peace out
 
DISCLAIMER I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT MY OWN CHARATERS =D
[me talking]
“talking”
`thinking'
 
 
*****~{ Alchemy academy}~*****
 
It was early in the morning and the sound of an alarm clock broke the quiet morning.
 
A metal arm stretched out from a bed to hit the alarm clock fiercely
“UGH I hate these damn things , always ruin my dreaming.”
 
A boy about the age of 16 arose from the bed. His golden hair was in a mess.
He walked down the hall way in his pj's to a room adjacent from his.
BAM BAM
 
“ALPHONSE WAKE YOUR ASS UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL”
 
Edward Elric was a child prodigy that the military had recruited.
Both he and his brother were excellent alchemist that we're attending the military's
own personal alchemy academy. Their mother had died along time ago and both had tried to save her by doing a human transplant [u know the whole deal] Edward lost his arm and leg in the ordeal in order to save his brothers soul.
 
“BROTHER HURRY UP IN THE SHOWER YOU'RE GONNA WASTE THE WATER”,
yelled Alphonse from outside the bathroom door. Alphonse was a year younger than ed [AUTHERS NOTE im not exacted for the ages between the brothers so don't get made at me >.< STORY BACK ON] he had short golden hair just like his brother and had the same eyes to.
 
“Alright Alright im out”
Out stepped Edward with a towel around his waist. Both glanced at the clock on the wall and notice they only had 15 minutes to get dressed.
 
“AHHHHHHHH….WE GOTTA HURRY BROTHER”
 
“I CAN SEE THAT AL AHHHHHHH…”
 
Al rushed into the shower while Edward ran into his room to get his uniform on.
 
Both of them had been living alone, but the military had supervision over them since they were the military's prize alchemist.
 
Al finally stepped out with his uniform on and so did Edward . The uniform was a white polo with a optional tie [al only wore it]. They wore the navy blue slacks that went accustom to that uniform for that day [they had different uniforms for different days]. Edward whore his polo lose with the top two buttons undone [all rebel] and had his hair back in the usual Ed style.
 
“Come Al mustang's probably waiting outside.”
 
Both teens stepped outside to see a man waiting near a black mustang.
 
“Fullmetal and Alphonse you're late hurry up”
 
Roy mustang was the military's general and the guardian of the boys.
[u know why Roy called ed fullmetal so okay]
Both boys stepped into the car as Mustang got into the front seat.
 
“So boys I heard that you'll will be graced with a new student today I hear that the student is a prodigy just like you Fullmetal.”
 
“Heh NO WAY IN HELL CAN THAT HAPPENED.”
 
“Brother please you never know you might just become best friends like u and Ling.”
 
“Whatever.” As Edward looked out the window he heard Al's phone buz.
 
“I suppose its Winry right.” Ed and Winry had tried to work it out but it just didn't click.
 
Al had been going out with Winry for about a year and Ed was gald for both of them
`I just wish I had someone like how Al has winry.'
 
“Alright boys we're here NOW GET OFF I GOTTA PICK UP RIZA AND IM LATE.”
 
Both boys scurried out of the car.
“Damn that Mustang always thinking out women.”
 
“OH AND UR NOT”, said voice.
Ed and Al turned to see Ling waiting on the steps for them.
 
“Ling”
“Oh great you're here”
 
Ling went to greet the boys and snaked his arm around both of there necks. “Come on boys be glad im here i have gossip to talk about We're getting a new student.”
 
“WE NO ALREADY”, both boys said in union.
 
“Okay okay well did u know that that the students a GIRL !!!!!”
 
Ed and Al's faces were totally in shock usually girls never come to the academy and if they do there usually older students.
 
“Really Ling a girl”
 
“Now Now Al you have a girlfriend so hold your horses.”
 
“Edward on the other had….OWWWWW”
 
“SHUT LING YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRL EITHER”
 
“True true but I don't like relationships that's why hahahhahahah.”
 
The three of them approached the door way [they had to walk steps]
And entered the huge school.
All the boys we're military recruited and so had the same classes [military recruited learned better alchemy].
 
They walked down a hallway to a door that had the number 328 on in and the lettering
SHIZUMINA CLASS 2B. All of them were second yearers.
“Man I wanna see this chick”
“Calm down Ling she'll probably think you're a lecher just like all the other girls you've dated”
“Hahahahah Brother that was a good one”
 
 
As they opened the door the teacher was there to greet them all
“EDWARD, ALPHONSE, LING YOU'RE LATE”
 
“Sesni Gomen” they all said in unison and took there seats in the class.
 
When Ed sat down in his seat next to the window he became lost in his daydreaming to realize that Ling was poking him. Edward leaned back on his seat to hear what ling had to say.[al sat behind ling]
 
“HEY pssstttt…ED look the new bee should be here.”
Both of the boys looked up to see the new student come in.
 
“LADIES AND GENTELMEN I know you have already heard the news we are getting a new student so with that I am please to welcome her into our class with open arms NO YOU CHILDEREN MUS MAKE HER FELL WELCOMED !”
 
Mr.Shizumas got up from his seat to open the door.
 
`She's proablly ugly girls that usuall come aren't very pretty so she'll be Lings type hahhahahahha I crake myself up some times'
 
All the students turned there attention to the door as it open and in walked in …….
 
^^^^^^^^***************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fewwwwwwwww
Im done with the first chapter SO WUTYA THINK HUH
Flames r welcomed to and im lookin for beta so holla me back k =D