Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Alchemy Academy ❯ chapter 2- meeting the beautiful girl named Shiori ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay 2nd chappie and I must say I LUV MY CHARATER I MADE
She's perfect im everyway !!!
 
So now without futher adou ….
>>>>>>>>>,<<<<<<< <<
 
{ALCHEMY ACADEMY}
 
-recap-
`I bet this new girl is goning to be ugly, girls that usually come here aren't that pretty ……Lings type hahahhaha I just crack my self up'
 
All the students turned there attention to the door as it opened and in walked in….
 
-END OF RECAP-
 
In walked in a young woman a bit taller than Ed. She has the most noticeable sapphire blue eyes. She had a nice toned body and had light complected skin.Her hair was put up into a high pony tail and left her side bangs hanging. Around her light chestnut brown hair was a white ribbon. She wore the girls uniform which consisted of a pladed navy blue skirt with a white polo. It had a tie just likes the boys but instead had the military symbol on the end of it.
 
“Class this is Makamoto Shiori”
 
“Hello mina [everyone] I am so grateful to be here with you this morning”
`UGH yea right I hate how the government just moved me to this school just because of my alchemiy abilities …..o well….hey that boy stairing at me with those GORGUES golden eyes is really hawt.'
When the young girl walked in Edward couldn't take his eyes off her.
`HOLY CRAP SHE'S BEAUTIFUL Ling is going to try to make the move but NO WAY IN HELL WILL SHE BE HIS.'
 
The class glared at Shiori as she did them.
 
“UMMMMM…So Shiori take you're seat next to Alphonse Elric.”
Al rose his hand to show where he was and Shiori went toward the empty desk.
As she walked her eyes and Edward's made concate.
`His eyes are so gorgues and he is pretty cute'
`Her eyes are so so so ….BLUE there perfect'
 
Both blushed and turned away.
Then Shirori sat in the seat next to Alphonse.
“Hi Shiori-chan my name is Alphonse.”
Al then gave her his warm smile.
“Hi Al im Shiroi as you know hahahaha so wut class are you in”
 
“Government and u”
 
“Omg really me to”
 
“That's great oh Shiori since were both in the same class our first pierod is Alchemic science okay”
Shiori smiled as she grabbed her books.
“Arigatou Al-kun ummm….is it alright if you ….show me….around.”
Shiori was now blushing as she got up from her seat.
 
“OF COURSE SHIORI-CHAN.”