Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Chimeras and yaoi ❯ Dinner and an experiment ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oh yay, chappie 2. Chappie one was so short...dont ask me how long this story will be, im not sure..yet...

haha..I remeber my other stories on my other accounts...-stares into distance-

-Rir pops up again.- "Oh no! Nastolgia! Reimu-chama! snap out of it!!!!"

-falls face first-

Riri-"eeeeeep!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed walked into the estate that him and Al shared. He looked around. No Al. He mustve already left for Gracia's. Ed sighed. He really needed to talk to him to. Ed decided he would go to his music room until Al appeared or Leo called. Now that he thought about it, maybe Leo should move in with them. Ed had such a nice house, and where was he supposed to put his Grand piano?

Ed sat down at his piano and started thinking. Finally he chose a song to play, something his mother taught him. Before his fingers could reach the keys, the phone rang. He dashed to answer it.

"Hello?" Ed answered.

|Hey Ed.| It was Leo. |When are you coming over? I miss you..|

Ed smiled slightly. "Soon, dont worry..I just wanted to get a hold of Aru-chi (alphonse) first."

Ed could feel Leo smiling on the other end of the phone. |Call Mrs. Hughes, you might find him there...|

Ed hung up and called Gracia. After a moment, she answered.

"I was looking for Al.." Ed said.

|Yes, he got here a while ago...I tried calling you to tell you, but you werent home, then when I called work, they said you just left..|

"Okay, just making sure, I'm heading over to Leo's right now..." Ed said. "Tell Aru-chi I'll see him in the afternoon after work."

After a brief goodbye, Ed hung up then went to pack some things to go to Leo's. He heard honking outside, and when he went to check, Leo's truck was outside. Leo had a very nice car, Ed had to admit. Istead of getting anything, Ed just decided to borrow pajama's from Leo and wash his uniform and Leo's house. He walked out the door, hopped in Leo's truck and they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Reimu's quick mumblings...

"Oi! Konnichiwa! Hope youre enjoying the story so far! ( not that theres much to it...=_=;;)"

"My friend read chapter one and a question came to mind: What does Leo look like?''

"...."

"Bastard."

"Anyway, have you ever read D. gray man? If you have, his hair is like Tyki Mikk's. Dark, messy, and sexy. :3 if you havnt, at the end of the chapter, I'll give you a link to see what Leo looks like."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward threw his coat on the couch and Leo attacked him. Ed kissed him roughly while Leo shoved his hand down Ed's pants. Ed yelped in Leo's mouth then pushed himself into Leo's hand.

Ed stopped kissing him. "Let's go out for dinner today, your cooking is terrible."

"So is yours," Leo said."You still have that red dress shirt and leather pants here dont you?" Leo asked. Ed nodded.

He left to go get dressed and Leo sat on the couch. He put his head in his hands and roughed up his hair, distraught. He didnt want to do it, but he had to impress his father.

But he loved Ed so much.

Ed came down sooner than he had expected."Leo, whats wrong?" Ed asked.

Leo jolted. "N-nothing, just thinking..."

Ed approached him and cupped his hands over Leo's cheeks. "You're really pretty..." Ed said quietly.

Leo smiled."Same to you..."

They left for the resteraunt after Leo got dressed. It was a nice resteraunt that Ed had loved going to, and it wasnt all that expensive. Ed always insisted on paying for his half, but usually Leo payed for the whole thing and snuck the money back into Ed's wallet in the morning. He wondered if Ed had ever noticed it.

They started a conversation after they sat down and ordered drinks.

"Leo... are you sure that you're okay?" Ed asked." Something has to be wrong..."

Leo shook his head and smiled brightly."Nothing is wrong! I promise!"

Ed shook his head and looked down, then back to Leo."What are we doing tonight?"

Leo shuddered, then smiled,"I wanted to have a little fun in beeed~~..."

Ed grinned,"I like it so far.."

"Then, after a good rest, I wanted to take you to my lab so we can do some experiments.."

Now Ed shuddered."W-with chimera..?"

Leo nodded."I wanna see how you do.."

Edward smiled the best he could..."Okay..."

Leo scoot over to Ed in the booth that they sat in. "I promise, everything will be fine. You'll...see it a lot differently after this.."

Ed just smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "Okay...you promise?"

Leo was silent for a moment."Yes, of course"

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Ed lay in bed silently as Leo stroked his hair. "That was fun.."Ed moaned.

Leo nodded. "Ready enough to go downstairs?"

Ed moaned and moved a bit."Not yet, 5 more minutes.."

"No."

Ed opened his eyes and rolled over onto his stomach, then looked at Leo. "What? why not?"

Leo scratched his head. "c'mon, lets go already. It's getting late."

"Fiiiiiine~~...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alphonse immediately jolted up from under the covers in his bed. He looked around, only to remember that he was in the guest room of Gracia and Maes' house. He sighed. He had a dream, his brother was hurt...

Al wrote a note and left it on the table in the dinig room, then left. He had to go to Leo's house and get his brother back. When he finally arrived he knocked on the door. No one answered so he checked to see if it was unlocked. It was, so he made his way in. Immediately he headed for the bedroom. If he remembered correctly,it was upstairs, the first door. He was right, but the room was empty. If they werent having sex, they were in the lab.

He made his way back downstairs and pushed the door to the lab open. Leo was crouched on the floor in front of something, when he moved to face Al, it was a chimera.

Al's eyes widened. "You were able to make a chimera?"

Leo nodded silently. He didnt look happy at all. Then he smile slightly. "It talks Al..."

Alphonse approached the chimera and knealed in front of it. "Reminds me of a dog..."

Leo nodded. He looked to the chimera then pointed to Al."Thats Alphonse..Can you say that?"

The chimera looked straight to Al's eyes. "Al...phonse.." It's voice was scratchy.

"He's not completely done yet.." Leo said.

The chimera kept repeating Al's name. Then something caught Al's attention. When the chimera said something only one persona ever called him.

"Aru..chi.."

Al's eyes widened, then they closed tightly. He stood up and looked over Leo."Can I speak to my brother...?"

Leo's eyes widened, then he looked away with sad eyes. Al had him now. He kicked Leo in the face.

"WHY?!?!" Al yelled. He was pissed. "didnt you love my brother?! I this shit the only reason you said those things to him?!?"

"Al.."

"Do you know how much you meant to him?!?!"

Al was about to kick him again when he felt the paw of his chimera brother on the back on his leg. Edward pawed him lightly. "Al...phonse.."

Tears filed Al's eyes as he fell in front of the chimera and hugged him tightly.

"Why..do you hurt...Leo..."The chimera choked. Al shook as he snuggled the blonde mane of the animal.

"I..wont anymore..if you dont want me to..."

Al grabbed the chimeras cheeks and looked him straight in the eyes."I dont think...I can turn you back to normal...Im sorry.."

Ed looked down and didnt look back up for a long time. Al turned to Leo, who had a rueful look on his face.

"You regret this, dont you...?" Al asked, his tone calm, but angry.

Leo nodded. "I loved him a lot...but...My father..."

"To hell with your father!" Al yelled. He felt Ed shake in his arms.

''No..yelling..please.."

Al nodded."Okay.."He whispered.

--

Al walked out of the house with Edward at his side.

"I think...the only person who can change you back to normal..or close to normal...is Tucker..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, that was chappie 2. I tried to scan the pic of Leo to my computer, but my wifi scanner wasn't working"

sorry,
-Reimu