Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Drama Rules Over All ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own FMA or Kat...or the tanabata festival..or Japan...


WEE!!! Okies ^^ chappie two!!


Chapter Two


"Sooo...what's the dance or festival like??" Kat asked, tilting her head. Al smiled.

"It's quite fun! There's goldfish catching, little games, toys and dolls.."

"Basically it's for babies." Ed sighed, and Season hit him, and Al sweatdropped.

"Usually Ed only goes for the food." he added in, Season put her own knowleadge in.

"Isn't there cherry blossom viewing too?" Al smiled and nodded, Ed got a pervy grin.

"Perfect time to make out with someone." he flinched, expecting to be hit, but upon looking at Season he saw her eyes were wide, face red. Kat sweat dropped,

"Mention making out and she ends up like this...we haven't had our firsts yet...so..."

"Excellent...." Ed grinned, and Kat sweatdropped and Al laughed.

"I'll only do it if you really want it, how does that sound?" he said softly, and Kat nodded with a smile, almost seeing a glint of 'You know you want me' in Al's eyes for a second, but she shook it off.

"Hey, that it??" Season asked, back to normal and pointing at the festival. Ed nodded.

"Yep." he said. He sniffed the air, a pleasured smile crept over his face.

"Something smells delicious as always!" Season got the same look.

"Food time?" she asked.

"Food time." he agreed. He put his arm around her slim waist, taking her in the direction of the food stands. Season squeaked and blushed as Al and Kat sweatdropped. The boy then turned to Kat with a smile.

"Where do you wanna go??" he asked. Kat started to answer, only to blink.

"..The bathroom?" she squeaked, having to go strangely and Al began to laugh.

"Over there. I'll wait over here." he said. Kat nodded and ran off to the bathroom. A few minutes later, as she came out with a sigh, she was pinned to a wall.

"Hi Kat. You look cute as always." Wrath smirked, wearing a black yukata. Kat twitched and squirmed.

"Yeah..now I REALLY must be going." she said, looking for Al, who was trying to catch a goldfish around 50 feet away.

"Oh, c'mon, what's your hurry? It's a beautiful night...no one can see us..." she squeaked as his lips neared her's, but as soon as she moved her head to the side, something hit him in the back of the head. "GAH!! What the--" he growled, a smirking Season was standing triumphantly behind a very pissed off Al.

"Wow, Al...when you say you mean it, you mean it." she giggled, Ed started laughing, he was about five feet away from Season...and probably for good reason. Kat immediately tried to scramble to them, only for Wrath to grab her again...right by her boobs.

"Where are you going?" Wrath smirked, then winced, feeling someone grab his wrist.

"Let.Her.Go." snarled Al. There were sounds of struggling and Wrath saw Ed holding Season back, she looked about ready to kill.

"Let her go now!!" she screamed, "Damnit, Ed!!" Season struggled an arm free, pushing herself away, using his chest. She slipped from him and Wrath suddenly found himself against the wall, Kat in Al's arms. Season huffed, holding him a few inches off the ground by his neck. "Don't you dare touch Kat again or I swear to God I will fuck you up so badly you won't even know what's fucking happened!" she snarled, throwing him down to the ground. Wrath, looking unaffected, growled and ran off. Season huffed and sighed, and turned to Kat, looking like an overprotective parent. "Where did he touch you!? Did he molest you!? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!" she yelled, and Kat's eyes widened.

"M-My boobs, no, and I am!!" she squeaked. Suddenly, the younger girl started laughing, clutching to her stomach, pretty soon Kat and the boys were laughing too. When they stopped, Season cleared her throat, looking at Kat with a kind look.

"I'm glad you're okay, big sister." she told her, then someone announced it was time for cherry blossom viewing and Season ran off squealing with Joy, Ed right behind her laughing. Kat instead went and started sucking on some candy things at a booth, Al right behind her with a smile.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight now." he smiled, and Kat gave a silly grin.

"What, you my stalker now??" she asked, he laughed, leaning over her back, arms around her waist, hot breath tickling her ear.

"Perhaps...or your boyfriend?" Kat squeaked and almost leaped back.

"W-What!?" she yelped and Al laughed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I didn't mean to scare you." he said, before turning away and sampling a dumpling. Kat tilted her head at his manner.

'He sure didn't seem like he was kidding. Weeird.' she thought.

"ED YOU JERK!!!" Smack.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"

"YOU GROPED ME!! GROPED ME YOU PERVERTED..THING!!!" Kat sweatdropped.

"Oh my." She looked behind her to tell Ed to leave the poor child alone, but stopped, nearly choking on her candy at what she saw. "So...she got her first before me." she giggled.
Ed was red in the face, and Season was growling.

"Happy!? Good." she said and stomped off, taking some pocky and chomping on it rather brutally. Al was chuckling softly at what he saw. "Kat, c'mere!!" Season demanded, Kat running over to where the red-head stood. She pointed to a large stage, then showed Kat a flier showing there was contest sort of thing. "Can we do it? It's doubles, so we can work together and girls only!"











"Errr...okay sure. It sounds fun!!!" Kat giggled. Season grinned and entered them. Ed and Al stopped them on their way to the stage to get fixed for the first portion.

"What's up you two?" Al asked, taking the flier that Kat held out to him.

"That's what's up." she replied.

"Y-You guys!? In this!?" Ed began laughing hysterically, and Season's eyes narrowed.

"What's wrong with that? Think you can do better? You look like a girl anyway with that braid of yours." she hissed. He growled, but was grabbed by his taller, younger brother while Kat dragged off Season who was giving him a smug, trimphant look.

"C'mon, brother, let's watch."

**Dressing room**

"....You're kidding me. We wear THESE???" Season yelled, holding up what looked like a go go girl's oufit.

"Awww, they're cute!!!" Kat squealed, Season looked at her friend with a blank sort of look.

"You think everything is cute...even rabid dogs!" she barked.

"...Well, they are cute with the foam going down their mouth." Kat giggled, and Season sweatdropped.

"I really should just abandon you someday." she muttered, putting the acursed outfit on. Hopefully all of this was worth it.

+++++++++++++

End chapter two!!! I better get some reviews people!!! Please? *puppy eyes*