Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Ed's a Stinker! ❯ Chappie Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ed has messed with Riza's head. Now he's gonna mess with Roy's. ^_^ Funny! Roy won't take it so bad..... or will he??? I had a dream of this story. It was a lot of funny stuff, but I forgot most of it..... bare with me!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter Two
The wind was blowing hard, and the snow dropped from the gray clouds. Ed rubbed his hands together and smirked evily. "Brother, why would you say that? The Captian has no intentions to-"
"This is payback, Al! He's shoved me down to working on papers for too long!"
Al sighed and watched the train stop. "What are you planning to tell him?"
Ed sneezed, "uh....... you'll see."
Mustang stepped off of the train and looked at the Elric duo. "You can't be waiting on me..."
Ed put on a faint smile, "I had to tell you something."
He pasted them both, "and it is?"
Ed walked beside him, "Luetinent Hawkeye said that she was engaged." Mustang paused his walking and looked at him with a funny expression. Ed didn't expect that but smiled, "isn't it great?"
He finally continued walking, "I'm.....happy for her then."
Ed and Al stopped. Ed bit his lip, "see you at work tomorrow."

Luetinent Hawkeye had a big smile on her face as she walked down the hall. Havoc smiled and pointed to the office. She took out her clippy and straightened her hair. "How do I look?" she whispered.
He nodded, "perfect!"
She opened the office door and shut it behind her. Mustang glanced at her and smirked. "She's wearing her hair down," he thought. "She looks really happy, too. I'd congratulate her, but ..... I don't have the strength. Why is she getting married?"
"Sir?" she asked. He looked up at her. "You look pale, Sir."
He felt a little dizzy. "I'm okay."
She stood there waiting. "Is he going to do it?" she thought. "Is he just too nervous? Does he even get nervous? He looks way too pale."
"Have you finished all the work? I don't see it anywhere?"
"I did it all," she smiled. "I did it so you wouldn't have to. You know..... so you could focus on other things."
He looked at her funny, "........okay." She still stood there. He finally sighed and put his pen down, "okay.......so you found out?" Her smile grew bigger and she nodded. He managed a smile, also, "I guess I'll go ahead and say it. Congratulations."
She lost her smile. She waited for him to explain, but he just looked at her. "I don't understand, Sir."
He sneezed and held his head slightly. "Sorry, I....."
She felt of his head, "you're a bit warm. You shouldn't have been in the cold all week."
He smirked and turned his head, "I've told you over and over. I'm fine; don't worry."
She nodded, "right, should I go get your coffee?"
"No, allow me to. You must have a lot on your mind."
She watched him leave the room. "I guess he's really nervous."
He stepped out of the office and noticed everyone staring at him. "Gettin' busy yet?" Farman asked.
Mustang arched an eyebrow, "excuse me?"
Havoc started laughing, "you couldn't do it. Are you chicken?"
"What are you talking about? And why must you put me in a category with a bird?"
"Don't try and hide it," Breda exclaimed.
"Hide what?"
They all laughed in amusement. Mustang looked confused. Why were they laughing at him? He already felt light headed. He didn't need everyone disrespecting him by laughing. He squinted his eyes and glared, but they didn't shut up. He crossed his arms and sighed silently. They all wiped their eyes and finally toned it down.
"Are you done?" Mustang asked. They all snickered and continued to stare at him. "Cause I'm done listening to it!"
Havoc took a breath, "don't get angry, Roy. We're just enjoying your moment."
"What did you say? What moment?" he asked. They all began to laugh again.
Fuery walked up to him, "Sir, the Full Metal wants his assignment."
"Tell him that he can take the day to laugh with these good-for-nothing jackasses!" he yelled coldly as he slammed the door behind him.
They looked at each other nervously. "Damn it," Havoc whimpered, "he's gonna fire all of us!"

Hawkeye watched him sit back down, "what was that about, Sir?"
"Nothing," he said. He leaned closer to her, "tell me. Have I gone soft?"
She moved to him, "not really. They are just a little off today. I think I saw them bring in-"
"They weren't drunk. They were laughing at me."
"Well do you want me to shoot them?" she asked sacastically. He smiled and looked down. She felt like it was her fault for telling everyone. She caressed his face with her hand and looked deeply into his eyes.
He was lost in her gaze for a second but soon took her hand, "not you, too..."
She stopped when she saw the look on his face. It was disappointment and a little concern. Not to mention his eyes were heavy from being ill. "I'm sorry," she said. He turned his head and coughed. "Sir, please take the day off and go home."
"No," he sighed, "I rather stay here than risk fainting."
"Then allow me to walk you home."
"I said I'm fine."
"Go home!"
"Don't raise your voice to me," he said crossing his arms as she stood.
"Whatever it takes to make you go home!" she yelled.
He held his head, "okay..." He got up, and she followed.
As they walked down the hall, the rest of the guys smiled. "You okay?" Hawkeye asked when they stepped outside.
"I can walk home by myself, thanks."
"No, I have a duty to protect you."
"Did you hear me or not? I can handle myself. I don't need protection! I think they respect me less because of....you."
"Me?"
"You said so yourself. I need protection from you. I hardly ever do things myself. You always do my tasks even my work at times."
"You're not going to-"
He shook his head, "no, I won't fire you. I bet I would though if I didn't like you as much. You've been right there with me through these years. I guess you grew on me."
"I did?" she asked even though she knew the answer.
"Actually, I don't mind having you with me, but......." He smirked, "stop worrying so much."
"Okay, Sir." He sneezed again. "I hope you feel better."
"Thank you, Luetinent," he said walking away.

Converting /tmp/phpbg03Zp to /dev/stdout