Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Green Eyed Monster ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Green Eyed Monster
 
 
By Mija
 
 
Disclaimer~Don't own any of the charactors of FullMetal Alchemist. Yes it has been awhile but dealing with a whole mess of RL stuff and I just have NOT been in the writing mood, sorry. Hope this chap don't suck as much as I think it will. Btw, had to reboot my whole comp and lost my Beta's addy, sooo ummm DM will you get a hold of me please?? ty ty. Huggles and smiles Mija...:-)
 
 
Chapter 16
 
 
 
~~~Edward stomped into the Brig Gen's office and growled loudly as he slammed the door shut. This was getting ridiculous. He was supposed to be on his damn leave but it seemed like he saw more of headquarters than when he was on active duty, lately. This was like the third time he had been summoned to the Brig Gen's office today, and yesterday he had been called in five times damn it!
 
"Ahh FullMetal your here." came the casual voice of Roy Mustang, and Ed was really getting annoyed with that voice.
 
"What the hell do you WANT NOW, you bastard?!" Ed growled and stomped over to the big desk and glared down at his so called commanding officer. Mustang was not phased, he knew Ed was mad, but then that was pretty much the reaction he had predicted.
 
"I need you to sign some more papers...after all we don't want you bogged down with all of this when you return to active duty, now do we?" Mustang asked with a smug little grin on his face, as he looked at Ed and pushed said papers across the desk with a pen laying atop them, for Ed to sign. Edward glared at the papers and then glared at Roy.
 
"Why the hell couldn't you have had me sign them yesterday with all the others? This is like the 8th time you've had me come to this office in two days to sign some sort of paper or the other..what are you getting so old that your getting senile too? Why didn't you have all this stuff all ready for me to sign in one shot? Cause so help me Mustang if you call me back here again before my leave is up to sign some other damn paper I'm going to transmute your ass to the chair and shove papers up your nose!" Ed growled as he snatched the pen up and signed the stupid paper with out looking at it. Which was not the best of idea's when you had a sneaky bastard of a commanding officer like the Mustang. But Ed was to angry and eager to get away from Roy, before he did transmute his ass to the chair. Mustang casually, but quickly grabbed the papers and straightened them in his hands, then looked over all to smugly at Edward.
 
"That was the last one I assure you FullMetal, but make sure you report to the supply office before you leave and give them you size, so that it will be ready for you when you do come back on active duty." stated the Brig Gen, with a really really smug look on his face, and even before Ed asked, he knew he had been suckered.
 
"My size? Ready? For what Brigadier General Jacakass? what the hell did you just have me sign?" Ed asked with clenched teeth, and a look that could of melted steel.
 
"Honestly FullMetal don't you read what you sign? Hasn't anyone ever told you to never sign a document untill you have read each and every detail upon it?" Mustang replied with a smirk and Ed was about to throttle the man.
 
"You just signed the official papers, requesting your state military uniform." Mustang added, and Ed's face turned the prettiest shade of reddish-purple.
 
"WHAAATTTTTT??!!" Ed roared so loudly that everyone in the outter office cringed and people working on the floor above and below the Brigadier General's looked around in fear, unsure of what to think.
 
"I truely had repeating myself..in short..you have just signed papers requesting an official military uniform, basicly no more galvanting around in civilian clothing while your working for the military." replied Mustang with a very oooh so smug look on his face, that Ed reached over the desk and went for the man's throat. But Mustang stood up and out of reach and chuckled.
 
"You bastard, you planned this didn't you?" Ed asked with a hiss.
 
"Actually yes I did." Mustang stated with a cool, calm smirk. Ed was about to jump him anyway, be damned with any consequences.
 
"But....." added Roy, as he held the newly signed papers above Ed's head, forstalling Ed's murderous intent.
 
"But what?" Ed asked with cautious and narrowed eyes, as if Mustang was a snake and he was just waiting for him to strike.
 
"But I could always have the papers disspear...." Mustang taunted and Ed just knew that the jackass had planned all this.
 
"And what do I have to do to help you with your decision to make sure those papers dissappear?" Ed asked warily.
 
"Simple...I want one night." stated Mustang and Ed frowned.
 
"One night? Of what?" Ed asked, looking a bit confussed, till it dawned on him and he looked at Mustang with wide golden eyes and his mouth hanging open.
 
"Are you propositioning me Brigadier General?" Ed asked with shock, and a bit of anger.
 
"Actually yes I am..One night FullMetal...you, me and anything that might happen, in exchange for making these papers dissappear." Mustang stated, calmly, and Ed looked at him with venom in his eyes.
 
"Not only is that blackmail Mustang, but its also sexual harrasment." Ed stated with a look of challenge in his eyes and tone.
 
"Blackmail? Yes. Sexual harrasment? Yes. But do you really want to take this to court FullMetal? If I am found guilty then I will loose a rank and you get tranferred to someone else, but either way, you will still have to wear the required military uniform, the only reason you haven't so far was because I asked for your exemption in wearing it all this time...when I was told to get you in a uniform, I always got you out of it by telling the higher ups that it was easier for you to get in and out of town when you went on mission, if you were not in uniform, thus compleating your missions more successfully..gaining the trust of people and what not..I fought alot of little battles for you not to have to wear the uniform Ed...I don't think its to much to ask for just one night with you in exchange, now is it?" Mustang replied with a smile on his face, and Ed wanted to punch him. But another part was a bit flattered. Mustang wanted to get in his pants so bad he would go through all of this just to do it? If he would of just asked, he wouldn't have had to, Ed thought. But he started this and Ed was going to finishe it. It wasn't like Ed DIDN'T want to be with Mustang, hell the man was to hot NOT to want to be with him, but both his and Roy's pride had gotten in the way thus far. Ed could make this work for his own benifit.
 
"And if I say no?" Ed asked with curiousity.
 
"Then I file the papers and you get a uniform."
 
"And if I say yes? Then what?"
 
"Then I loose the papers and we go out..dinner, catch a show and some drinks and talk back at my place...we can see where it goes from there."
 
"Cut the crap Mustang...do I have to fuck you or let you fuck me for this to be over and done with?" Ed asked with a scoff. Why Mustang never just came right out and say things was a mystery to him, but he knew Roy liked to play games and keep things close to his vest so to speak.
 
"Look FullMetal...all I ask for is one night with you..as I said dinner, a show and back to my place for some talk and drinks...if either of us choose to have sex or not is up to us..but no..it's not a part of our aggreement...I may be a bastard, but I'm not desperate either FullMetal...I don't need to blackmail anyone for sexual favors."
 
"Isn't that what your doing now?" Ed asked with a teasing tone in his voice. Mustang scowled.
 
"No." Mustang stated with all confidence. Ed shook his head. The man was in serious denial. Didn't he see that black mailing him for a date was just as bad? Probably not. Stupid Mustang.
 
"On one condition Jackass." Ed stated with a determined look on his face. Mustang frowned.
 
"This is not up for negotiation FullMetal, it's a simple yes or no thing." replied Roy.
 
"Well as I see it Mustang it is up for negotiation...after all court is not the only place I can take this to you know...how do you think others might react if they knew that THEE Roy Mustang had black mailed one of his subordinates just for a date? That almighty reputation you have won't with stand that sort of blow to it." Ed grinned. Mustang frowned deeper, if possible.
 
"What do you want in exchange?" Roy asked, knowing that this was just another part of THE game.
 
"I go out with you, you make that paper dissappear and get me the one that exempts me from having to wear that stupid uniform for the rest of my service." Ed stated and Mustang looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
 
"Not even a date with you is worth that much FullMetal."
 
"Fine..then file the papers, there will be no date, and I will request a transfer when I return to active duty...Im sure that theres someone out there whose willing to overlook my need for wearing a uniform, if it means they get to control a tool like me...after all Mustang, isn't that why you never had me transferred? I was your ace in the hole, your dog, the tool you used to help you climb up the military ladder, I'm sure someone else could use me just as well as you do, and they won't mind getting that pesky little exempt for me if it means they get to control what I do and help THEM to climb the military ladder instead." Ed stated. It was a gamble to be sure, but like Mustang, Ed could play at these sort of games too, after all, he had learned from the best.
 
"Touche' Ed." Mustang replied with a sigh, after a few minutes of silence, as his mind contemplated things. And all this for a date? To get into the FullMetal's pants for a night? He wasn't pleased by this, but he had to admit, he had started it after all.
 
"Don't look so glum Mustang..I'll even make it worth your while..I'll throw in sex if makes you feel better about it?" Ed added with a smirk. Roy scowled.
 
"It doesn't" Mustang replied with a bit of heat in his voice. He had hoped to seduce FullMetal, not have it thrown at him on a silver platter.
 
"So do we have a deal Brigadier General or not?" asked Ed.
 
"Yes." Mustang replied with no emotion in his voice. Damn. When had Ed gotten the upper hand in things? The cocky little bastard. But he was going to enjoy thier night together and there WOULD be sex invovled. No he wouldn't force him or black mail Ed into it, but he would seduce the blond, till Ed was begging for it, this Roy vowed.
 
"So when do you want to have our 'date'?" Ed asked, looking smug and more relaxed now.
 
"Tomorrow...wear something nice...I'll pick you up at eight...dismissed FullMetal." Mustang stated in a cool composed tone. And Ed bit his lip not to laugh. He gave the Brig Gen a sloppy salute and left the office with a grin.
 
"Bastard." Mustang breathed out angerly after Ed had left. He wasn't sure he liked this FullMetal. The younger one he had been able to manipulate, this one? This one seemed to have caught on to his ways and was using them against him. He would have to find a new way to keep HIS FullMetal in line from now on.
 
 
 
 
A/N~ok dont kill me k? Yeah I know its probably OOC to have Mustang black mail Ed, but hell, its not like Mustang hasnt used Ed before, just without his knowledge. But I had to find a way to get them together, without thier prides getting in the way, not that they didnt end up with said prides getting in the way but, I dont know..this is what came out..sigh..anyhow hope it isnt too bad. Till next chapter much huggles and smiles Mija...:-)