Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving Reality ❯ Too much fainting!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya everybody. It's me Narabeleth Du! This is a re-done chapter 2. I sort of put the unfinished chapter on accident. Sorry.
P.S: I will update my other stories soon. Ya see, I get writers block on one story and get an idea for another but fear not, I will finish my other stories.
 
Chapter 2:
Groaning, I cracked open an eye expecting it all to have been a really bad dream, only to come face to face with a little girl with brown hair and eyes. Squeaking, I sat up and inched away from her. “Hi!” She greeted cheerfully. “I'm Nina. Bigger Brother saw you falling from the sky and caught you. You're in my daddy's house.” Nina? That name sounded strangely familiar. My eyes' widened as it came to me. Nina as in Nina Tucker was sitting at the foot of the bed I was occupying. She hadn't been transmuted yet!? Smiling, I looked at the girl. “Hello Nina. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Feiona Avalon.” Giggling, she jumped from the bed and ran to the door. “Big Sister is awake!!” She shouted down the hall. Big Sister? Oh...she must be talking about me. I could hear footsteps rushing towards the room. I prayed to God it wasn't Shou Tucker. If it was I was going to kill him before he had a chance to harm his daughter, but to my surprise it was a short boy with long blond hair that lay in a braid. “Hey, are you all right?” He asked concerned. Smiling, I nodded swinging my legs over the side of the bed. “Don't worry about me. I'm fine.”
I was soon proven wrong because as soon as I put the slightest bit of weight on my legs, they gave out and I fell to the ground. “Miss!!” He shouted rushing towards me. Blushing, I gazed at the ground. If only my brother could see me now. He would be taping this for his own personal enjoyment. My eyes saddened at the thought of my brother. The dork was probably going to have a heart attack when he finds out I'm missing. Shacking my head, I placed a hand on his shoulder in reassurance. “No worries. I guess I'm still shaky from the fall. Seeing the ground come closer to you isn't a very nice site ya know?” He smiled, helping me stand. “Yeah. You gave Al a real scare. By the way, how did you know his name?” Oh fudge. This was bad. What do I tell him? That he is a character from a show I watch. I don't think so. “Ummmmm. I heard about you and your brother being the youngest to ever take the Alchemy Exam.” I stated, praying to god that info wasn't confidential. I sighed when he accepted the answer. “Well then, let's go. Mr. Tucker wants to meet you.” He said, grasping my hand. Was it me, or was the youngest boy to ever become a state alchemist blushing. I would have laughed if his earlier statement hadn't caught up with me. “Huh? Oh no, I really don't think that is such a good idea.” I stammered. If I met Mr. Tucker I WOULD kill him. He looked up at me confused. “Why?” Damn it! I put my foot in my mouth again. “Ummmmm..... Never mind. Let's go.” I sulked as he pulled me towards the study.
When we entered the study, I was knocked to the ground by Nina. “Big Sister!!!” Laughing, I stood up with her in my arms and started to twirl around. Hearing her laughter, I smiled. I prayed to god that I would make a good mother someday. Hearing a chuckle, I turned to see Mr. Tucker watching his daughter smile. Looking at him, you couldn't tell he was a good form nothing bastered who uses his own family as components for a chimera. Setting the young girl down, I bowed to the man, abet reluctantly. “Thank you for your hospitality, sir.” Nodding, he strode towards me. “Not a problem, but I do have one question that I hope will not offend you. Are your looks natural?” Smiling, I shook my head. “No offence taken. I get that a lot and yes, I'm all natural.” Gazing down at my self I smiled. No duh they would ask that. I really don't think extremely baggy black pants and fishnet tops were in style here. Yep, I am an honest to Bob punk. Currently I was wearing, as stated earlier, very baggy black pants that were being held up by a silver belt, a long silver chain hanging down my left leg, a blood red halter top under a black fishnet top and black knuckle gloves a black vans. Not to mention my thigh length trench coat. Yeah, I looked normal...NOT.
Feeling a tug on said coat I looked down to see a large golden retriever giving me the most adorable puppy dog eyes. “Awwwww. Now who is this handsome fellow?” I asked, fully knowing what his name was. “That's Alexander.” Nina chirped in her cute five-year-old accent. Ahhhhhh, I really needed to learn to resist the cuteness of little kids. Glancing at Mr. Tucker out of the corner of my eye, I saw him heading towards the door. I was about to ask him what was going on when he opened the door and in walked the most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on. Short jet-black hair, and matching eyes. I swear I had those stupid little hearts in my eyes. Being my stupid ditzy self, I completely spaced on who he was. Hearing my name being called, I shook my head and turned to Al. “Yeah?” I asked, head tilted to the side. “Mr. Tucker was trying to tell you something but you kind of spaced out.” Blushing I placed my hand behind my head and laughed nervously. “He, he, sorry bout' that. I guess my friends call me a `space-case' for a reason.” Turning to Mr. Tucker I smiled. “You were saying?” He smiled, motioning towards the man next to him. “Ms.Avalon. I would like you to meet Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang, also known as the Flame Alchemist.” Hearing his name, my eyes widened slightly. THE Roy Mustang was standing not five feet away from me. If I were anyone else, I would have squealed, so instead I did the next best thing...I fainted, again.