Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Those Lovely Roiai Drabbles ❯ Are You Satisfied? ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#69: Are you satisfied?
 
It was quick, not too forceful, yet not too soft. His lips were like the petals of a rose, as they molded perfectly against hers. Could he really make all women feel this heavenly?
 
 
Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt her back against the shut office door. Her arms clutched at his covered biceps, as his palms flattened above her shoulders. His teeth nipped at her lower lip gently, as if requesting for entrance.
 
 
Her head tilted upwards as their tongs danced an intimate tango in their moist caverns. Her cheeks tinted a light pink as she felt the heat roll off his body. He pulled away ever so slightly, nuzzling their noses together before moving by her ear. He must be a reincarnation of Bacchus himself!
 
 
He breathed into her ear, “Are you satisfied?” Her eyes opened slightly, her mind in a hazy fog, “Hmmmm?” His hot wet pants were brushing against her ear.
 
 
“Are you satisfied with your reward Riza?” She never knew his voice could sound so salacious. She grabbed a black tuft of hair and pulled his face from resting in her shoulder, leaving it mere centimeters from her face so she could gaze into the depths of his onyx eyes. She whispered the only think that would make him stay.