Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Omae o Kisu - drabbles ❯ Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Warning: shounen-ai (male+male) not into that don't read, flames will be treated like the filthy things they are, childish rubbish
Pairing: Edward and Roy
Disclaimer: I do not own FMA or any of it's characters
 
Angel
 
There was not a single person in the world that looked more like an angel than Edward Elric right now, Roy thought. He looked at the sleeping figure lying on the large bed. His blonde hair sprawled arcoss the pillow, only a few strands covering his face. The blanket covering up till the waist line of the teen, one arm over the blanket, lying on his stomach, while the other was partially covered by the blanket, the other half by his hair. His face was relaxed and he breathed slowly and softly.
Roy smiled as he noticed the tip of the Fullmetal Alchemist's foot sticking out from under the blanket. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside the sleeping form of the angel. He gently tucked the toes in and carresed Edward's cheek, wiping away the few strands that covered the perfect face. Edward mumbled something in his sleep. Roy leaned closer to try and understand the barely audible words of “...colonel... bastard”.
Roy smirked and affectionatly carresed the soft cheek one more time before giving the young Alchemist a long but soft kiss on the lips. When he tried to pull away again he found that the angel had put a hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer. He gladly obliged. When they finally broke apart Roy looked into two golden eyes with small parts of green hidden in them, only visible up close. He loved those eyes.
He sighed as he lay down beside the Alchemist, laying his head on the teen's chest. Once again sighing contently he was about to close his eyes when the angels voice called, sounding fakely annoyed.
“Why did you wake me if your gonna sleep anyway?”
Roy looked up to see amusement in those wondrous eyes and smiled softly.
“I didn't mean to wake you, but you just looked so kissable and I can't help it that you wake up so easily.”
Edward smiled/smirked and Roy lowered his head again. A hand came up to softly stroke his black hair.
“Well?” Edward asked.
“Hmm?” Roy looked up confused.
“Aren't you gonna kiss me?”
Identical smirks covered their faces, but changed into gentle smiles just before their lips locked.