Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Omae o Kisu - drabbles ❯ Shy ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Warning: shounen-ai (male+male) not into that don't read, flames will be treated like the filthy things they are, childish rubbish
Pairing: Edward and Roy
Disclaimer: I do not own FMA or any of it's characters
 
Shy
 
He was watching again. Why was he always watching him sleep? Well, he wasn't asleep now, but Roy didn't know that. He had been awake for a while and noticed immideatly when Roy entered the room and started practicing his favourit hobby, even though the man didn't make a sound. He would have liked to continue to pretend to be asleep but he always felt a bit uncomfortable when being watched, even if it was Roy. It was slwoly becoming too much.
On the top of that, Roy had sat down beside him again and he carresed his cheek. Edward had to force himself not to smile as he tried to continue the act. He failed when he felt Roy's soft lips on his own. He gently welcomed the warm kiss, softly pressing against those perfect lips. His left arm was trapped underneath his own body and the other was held down by Roy's left hand beside his head. So all he could do was trying to get closer to the source of warmth.
The kiss was more passionate this time and lasted longer. Once again their eyes met as they broke apart. Edward felt himself drown into the pools of black mystery that were Roy's eyes. They looked so warm, like charcoal embers. Edward recalled what they looked like whenever he had a pile of paperwork to do, simply a deep empty black. He remembered a time when he saw Roy walk down the streets when they weren't a couple yet. Roy had been lost his thoughts, frowning at unhappy memories. His eyes were silver then, cold silver. Strange how eyes could change. Edward saw no silver now, more like a tint of auburn brown. They really must reflect the soul.
Roy leant down for another kiss, smiling again. He started watching him again. It was starting to get on Edward's nerves. Not because it annoyed him, but because of the uneasyness he felt.
“What are you looking at?” he asked.
“The most beautiful creature in the world.”
Shit. He was waiting for that. Now he was blushing cause he couldn't stand compliments. Roy smirked. Bastard.
“Will you stop that?”
“What? Watching you, or complimenting you?” Roy asked amused.
“Both”
“Sorry, no can do”
“And what if I pick just one?”
“The same”
Another smirk.
“Asshole”
“Yeah, I love you too”