Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Red Blood - Blue Stone ❯ chp.16// From humunculi to Human ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N Must write….arrgh…
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (You love me, I know. ^_^)
 
/~Rage's POV~\
 
All She could see, all she could hear, was the wind. The howling, biting, blinding wind.
 
“Rage! Rage! RAGE!!!” Guilt's chocked calls were from in front of her.
 
“Guilt!” She yelled, battling her way towards him. The wind seemed to frown, pushing against her harder. She finally found him. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she pulled him to her. He wrapped his strong arms around her, welding her to his chest.
 
“Are we going to die?” She asked, and her whisper was nearly lost among the howling winds.
 
Guilt didn't respond, just held her tighter. It all ended as suddenly as it began, and the ground swirled up to meet Rage on her way down.
 
/~Al's POV~\
 
Guilt and Akina hit the ground, both unconscious. Al looked at Edward.
 
“It was love…wasn't it. The missing component?” Alphonse murmured, and Edward nodded.
 
“It was.”
 
Al hastily Ran towards the two unconscious humans. He fought back tears as he tried to revive Akina. She would not stir. Guilt refused to be woken also. They had to settle with bringing them home, and hoping that coma would be broken soon.
 
/~Winry's POV~\
 
Winry sat by the two beds, watching them sleep. She was nearly ready to head in her self. Her eyelids continually drooped down. It had been nearly four days. Taka was absolutely ecstatic. Four days. FOUR DAYS!!!
 
Winry felt a hand on her's, and she jumped. Had Akina woken already? But it was just Edward.
 
“You should get some rest.” He said. Winry nodded bleakly. As she turned, the covers of the bed rustled.
 
“Don't…leave…” Akina said weakly. When she finally realized that she wasn't where she thought she was, she spoke.
 
“Where am I?” She gasped, and a hand flew to her throat.
 
Wasn't Envy just choking me?
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
READ AND REVIEW!!!
 
You won't me to update.
 
Review. I want Five new reviews by the time I will update.