Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Sunshine Dreams ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3:

While both Ed and Roy were lucky that Al had been with Gracia and Elysia, the boy had never been able to stay away from his brother for long, and therefore left the Hughes's residence around 10:00. He decided to walk, seeing as it was a beautiful night, and found himself back at the hotel around 11:00.
He hummed as he creaked up the stairs, rounded a corner, and opened the door. That was about as far as he got for five minutes before his mind processed the sight in front of him. In truth, the only way Roy was lucky in this situation was that Al was not quick to anger, and he and Ed still had all their clothes on. If either statement hadn't been true, Al would not have taken the time to set down the pie that Gracia had sent home with him and wonder what the best way to make the two alchemists up was.
In the end, he settled on shaking Ed's shoulder. While this did not have a positive outcome, it was taken fairly lightly. A quiet "go away" was mumbled as he turned over in Roy's arms and snuggled his back into the older man's chest. Roy responded, to Al's growing dismay, by tightening his hold and snuggling his nose into the back of Ed's neck. Al sighed a metallic sigh. He wished suddenly to both blush and become pale. Here he was, watching his brother cuddle with the object of his affections. He sighed again and turned away to tidy his brother's abandoned notes. This was both good and bad. Good, because Ed had finally taken Al's hints and gotten a life outside of him and the search for the Stone. Not that having a life surrounded by Al was particularly unpleasant, it just wasn't healthy to spend all of one's time with one other person. But Roy? Al shuddered mentally. That was not what he'd meant. He'd meant that Ed should find someone of his own age and get out and do stuff that normal teenagers did. While this was a step forward, it was a step forward onto an unseen, unsteady path, and Al found he didn't trust it.

Good? Bad? Thoughts and flames are more than welcome, but thoughtless flames will be used to keep warm in the winter.

I disclaim all characters, the anime and manga, and so on so forth.
Converting /tmp/php0MDfIE to /dev/stdout