Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Revolution ❯ Proluge-Chosen ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Utena nor Fushigi Yuugi. Please do not sue or all you will get is some lint.

Rose Revolution


It was just another ordinary day for Anthy as she walked back from her class. She had to get to her dorm room, saionji had won another duel and he wanted Anthy with him. Anthy huffed as ChuChu ate a cracker on her shoulder. She walked down the long hallway and passed the rose garden by the library when something caught the corner of her eye. Anthy knew she wasn't supposed to, but she followed the trail of red sparkles right into the end of the library. It lead her into a dark, cold room where they kept only important documents about the school that where never used. Anthy skimmed her hand over the books and suddenly froze. She picked out an old looking book and began to red the first page. "Any wish I want, huh?" Anthy thought. She was just about to turn the page when she remembered Saionji. So she carried the book with her and hastily made her way to the room.


Saionji was sitting on the couch awaiting Anthy's return when she walked in. "Hello, Saionji." she greeted. "Where were you today?" He questioned. "I stopped off at the library today and..." before the poor girl could finish, Saionji got up and smacked her across her face. "Did I say you could go?! I told you to come straight home!" He yelled. It was silent for a moment, until Saionji spoke up again. "What's this?" Anthy shot up when she saw he was about to turn the page of the book she found today. The page with the "wish"! "NOOO!!!!" Anthy screamed, but it was already to late, they where both consumed in a bright red light before vanishing completely.


Chichiri had been sitting on a rock, attempting to catch some fish for him and Tasuki. "No luck today, no da." He said to himself. Suddenly, with a small ping, something bounced off Chichiri's head and onto the rock beside him. He picked it up. "Looks like a ring, with a rose on it." Chichiri stated as he stuffed the ring into his bag and went to go show Tasuki. Maybe he knew something about the mysterious flying ring..............
that for a proluge? Please R&R!!!!