Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Revolution ❯ Discoveries ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own utena or Fushigi Yuugi. Just so you know, this is AU and it is before Utena became involved in the duels.

A/N: GOMEN NE!!! I haven't updated in sooo long!!! I was soo busy watching Chobits and Marmalde Boy and trying to get through high school!!!!
Chapter 2


Anthy and saionji lamded with a loud thud as they came crashing down in what looked like a meadow. "Where...are we?" Saionji asked as he looked around frantically. "saionji, sir, I think we're in the book.." Anthy began, but was immediately interrupted. "Don't be stupid Anthy. How can we be inside a book?!" They both stood up, "Maybe we should walk around..." Saionji suggested.

Chichiri stood in the doorway of the little place Tasuki and himself had shared. It wasn't a big place, but just big enough so they could pick up and leave whenever they felt like it. Anyway, that wasn't the thing on Chichiri's mind right now. What he wanted to know was where and how this mysterious ring came from. He walked into the house and saw that Tasuki wasn't there. "He's probobly at the brothel again" He thought.

Anthy stopped walking suddenly. She thought of something, but she couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. "Anthy?" Saionji muttered when he saw that Anthy was walking away from him twards a small house. "I think someone can tell us where we are over there!" Anthy pointed out.

Anthy timidly knocked on the door, and an odd looking man with light blue hair opened the door. "May I help you, no da?" He said as he looked at the two oddly dressed people. "Yes, we're just wondering if you could help us out." Saionji asked. Chichiri eyed them for a moment, until finally he said, "Come in, no da" So, Anthy and Saionji made their introductions and made themselves at home.

Chichiri put the tea kettle into the fire as he eyed the odd couple. Saionji had lond, wavy green hair and a very sour expression on his face. But, as his eyes focused on Anthy, he felt a spark go off inside of him. She had dark purple hair and deep, green eyes. As he stared at Anthy, he noticed Saionji's sour expression turned into one of anger and malice as he pulled Anthy closer to him. "What's his problem?" Chichiri thought as a rambling Tasuki stumbled through the front door. "Uh..Tasuki? How much sake did you drink no da?" Chichiri asked. "Only 2! I..swear!!.." Tasuki stuttered before he passed out. "Is he ok?" Anthy asked, concerened. "He'll be fine no da!" Chichiri said as he dragged the drunken, unconcience Tasuki into his bedroom. Anthy giggled, but Saionji was still steamed. How DARE anyone look at his Anthy!

Meanwhile....

"Saionji? Anthy?" Miki knocked on the door of Saionji's dorm. "Is anybody home?" He tried the dor. seeing that it was open, he let himself in to find noone there. "What's this?" Miki thought as he picked up an old looking book on the floor. He flipped through the pages, finding nothing except for some words fading away on the last page. "What..." He thought. But as he flipped through the begining he noticed some words started to appear. Miki turned the book around to look at the cover and read "The Universe of the Four Gods" Miki gasped, "No, it can't be! Saionji! Anthy! I hope you're alright!"


Saionji spoke up, "where are we supposed to stay?" Chichiri looked at Anthy, who wasn't paying attention and said, "Town is quite far away. You can stay here for the night and tomorrow we'll help you get to town no da!" Anthy put down her tea and smiled, "Arigato!" She said sweetly, making Chichiri blush slightly under his mask. As his hand waved past her, Anthy caught glimpse of the ring he was wearing, "How is that possible?" She thought, but decided to keep this bit of information to herself.

Later that night, while all the world is asleep, Anthy snuck out into the wide field. It was a clear night. The field was filled with moonlight and the sky danced with stars. She felt so peaceful as she twirled around, but was startled as she heard something approach her from behind. She quickly turned around to find an arrow speeding twards her.......