Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue Light's Eternal Serenade ❯ The Red Light's Return ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
A/N: This is Tasukisfoxx with a brand new fic. It will be a Fushigi Yugi/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover fic. It kinda has a weird thing to it cuz who ever thought to pair the two up, you know. But I always give things a try. The pairing will most likely be Kaiba/Yui. I'll post the other pairings in my authors note at the bottom. I'll try to keep characters within their characters. I'm keeping it PG-13 for now! And the Suzaku Seven are all alive and have all their powers. And the Seiryu the same too. My story wouldn't work without them.
 
Email- hieithehitman@hotmail.com
 
 
 
 
The Blue Light's Eternal Serenade
 
Chapter 1: The Red Lights Return
 
 
 
 
 
 
It had been a year since that fateful battle between Tamahome and Nakago. Miaka and Yui were best friends again, but even so Miaka was unhappy.
 
She had gotten to keep the Universe of the Four Gods book; Tetsuya had bought it from the library for her. (A/N:I think he's rich, ne. Well in my story he is.)
 
She treasured it mored than anything. But Tamahome wasn't able to stay with her in her world of the rising sun. He could only exist in the contexts of the ancient book. A ficiotnal character only to draw breath on paper.
 
This brought Miaka to tears when she realized that he couldn't be with her.
 
But she and her brother were moving to a place in Tokyo called Domino City. Well Yui, too. She had decided to come along cause she needed to be near Miaka and look out for her.
 
So today was the trio's first day in there new three bedrooom appartment in Domino City.
 
They began to unpack right away.
 
 
The first thing Miaka unpacked was the Four Gods book. She set it on her nightstand.
 
After an hours time, every one was unpacked and ready to start living in their new home.
 
 
“Hey Miaka, wanna grab bite to eat?” Yui asked, walking into the room.
 
 
“Sounds great Yui! Just let me get dressed...We got to go to our new school today.” Miaka said as she slipped the book into her school bag.
 
“Oh hey I forgot! I gotta get changed too.” Yui laughed.
 
 
(a/n: I'm changing the domino high uniform cause that pink frilly thing is gay. They have the regular brown uniform at Domino in my fic.)
 
 
“Ready to go Yui?” Miaka patiently asked from her room.
 
 
“Coming Miaka!” Yui said as she walked to the door to see Miaka waitng there.
 
 
They walked the streets of Domino, looking at everything in the shop windows.
 
“Hey this Café looks good!” Miaka commented as Yui and she walked into it.
 
 
“How may I help you young ladies?” the server at behind the counter asked.
 
 
“I'll have a Mocha-Caramel iced cofee with a blueberry muffin.” Miaka said.
 
“And I'll have a chocolate muffin with a French Vanilla iced coffee.” Yui decided.
 
 
After they paid, the teen server said, “Alright here you go!” and handed them their food.
 
 
At a booth in the Café, four teens wearing similar uniforms watched them.
 
 
“Hey they must be the new students at school!” Tea chirped happily.
 
 
“They must be. They look like nice girls.” Yugi agreed.
 
 
“So what's goin' on?” a dumbfounded Joey asked; he and Tristan were in a serious converation about Star Trek and video games.
 
“Yeah who are those pretty girls over there!” Tristan obnoxiously asked.
 
“Their the new girls at our school, Tristan!” Yugi answered.
 
“Oh yeah I remember hearin' about them! Like two days ago.” Joey calmly stated, “Their in our class, right?”
 
 
Hai, Joey they are. Let's introduce ourselves.” Tea suggested.
 
 
They walked up to the pair and Tea introduced themselves.
 
 
“Hello my name is Tea Gardner and are you the new students at Domino High?” Tea asked politely.
 
 
“Yes we are. So you go there, too.” Miaka said nicely, “My name is Miaka Yuki!”
 
 
“My name is Yui Hongo.” Yui said gently.
 
 
“Mine's Joey Wheeler!” Joey pointed to himself.
 
 
“My name is Yugi Motou!” Yugi cheerfully said.
 
“and I'm Tristan Taylor!” Tristan said.
 
 
 
“So where did you guys move from?” Tea asked.
 
 
“We came from the main part of Tokyo.” Yui stated.
 
 
“Wanna walk to school with us?” Yugi asked pleadingly.
 
 
“Sure.” They both answered.
 
 
 
After ten minutes of walking dwon the sidewalk, they arrived at Domino High. As they were about to enter the school, a sleek black limo pulled up to the school.
 
 
“Jeez! Just what we need now!” Joey exclaimed furiously.
 
 
Miaka and Yui both raised an eyebrow at Joey's odd behavior. But to Yugi, Tea, and Tristan, it was perfectly normal.
 
 
The back door of the limo popped open, and a brown-haired blue-eyed hunk stepped into the daylight.
 
 
He made his way towards the group, and saw two unfamiliar faces he did not know. he presumed they were the new students at the school.
 
 
Yui looked him over and blushed. He's so hot!!! Wonder who he is?
 
“I take it you two girls are the new students. I'm Kaiba. Seto Kaiba.” Kaiba said venomously.
 
Why is he so cold? Yui questioned herself.
 
“I'm Miaka Yuki.” Miaka said sternly.
 
 
Kaiba then looked to the young blonde who was facing away from everyone else.
 
“And you are?” Kaiba demanded, getting a little ticked that she was ignoring him.
 
 
“Yui Hongo.” She gritted sharply.
 
 
“Ah was that so hard girl?” Kaiba sneered.
 
 
“My name isn't girl it's Yui. Get it right, Seto.” Yui corrected him; annoyed of his comment.
 
 
“You may call me Kaiba, not by my first name.” Kaiba growled.
 
 
“Why should I?” Yui challenged him.
 
 
“Yui, everyone calls him Kaiba. Even the teachers.” Yugi explained.
 
 
“Whatever lets just get to class.” Yui said.
 
 
 
The group of friends (not including Kaiba) walked into the building with Kaiba trailing not so far behind.
 
 
Yui and Miaka left them to greet the principal in the Main Office.
 
 
“Pleased to meet you.” The lady bowed, “I'm Ms. Soi Seiya and I'm the principal of this fine High School.”
 
 
“I'm Miaka Yuki.” She introduced herself, also thinking that their new principal looked exactly like Soi. Hopefully she didn't act like Soi as well.
 
“And I'm Yui Hongo.” Yui announced respectively.
 
 
“Ah yes you both will be in Class 2-D and I will assign one of our star pupils to show you around the school.” Ms. Seiya said as she read their transcripts from their last school.
 
 
-SETO KAIBA TO THE MAIN OFFICE. SETO KAIBA TO THE MAIN OFFICE.- the speaker flared throughout Domino High.
 
 
Yui groaned when she saw Kaiba walk through the door.
 
 
“Yes Ms. Seiya?” Kaiba asked.
 
 
“I would like you to show these two girls around the school.” She replied unusually sweetly.
 
 
“Sure.” Kaiba responded slightly coldly.
 
 
Five minutes later, Miaka was feeling unusally sad. She took the book from her bag but did not open it.
 
 
“Over here is the library,” Kaiba carelessly explained, “Down the hallway is the Gymnasium and the Locker Rooms.”
 
 
Yui noticed the book and she yelled, “MIAKA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BRINGING THAT FOUR GODS BOOK HERE!!” she then realized that Kaiba was here and said, “Miaka I know your sad about Tamahome but he can't be here. He never can.”
 
 
“If he wasn't a character in a book then he could be here.” Yui whispered. But Kaiba was listening in; the only thing he heard was `character in a book'.
 
“I know that Yui but I don't care. I love him still. But why does it have to be so painful if you love someone so much.” Miaka cried into the books cover.
 
 
While she held up the book, Kaiba read the title. THE UNIVERSE OF THE FOUR GODS. Now he ws intrigued.
 
 
“I can't take it anymore!” Miaka cried harder, then she flipped open the book and the red light appeared around her.
 
Kaiba gasped lightly when he saw the light.
 
 
“I'M GOING BACK!!!!!” Miaka screamed in tears.
 
 
Just as she was about to disapear, Yui grabbed hold of her waist as they were blasted away to the city of Konan using Suzaku's powers.
 
 
The book dropped to the floor at Kaiba's feet. He picked it up and read from the page that had been opened up.
 
 
Intermission—
 
Okay I usually don't stop in the middle of a story like this but I have somethings to tell you guys.
 
Bold means readings from the book.
 
Soi died in the book and was reborn into the real world. Her purpose will be revealed later.
 
Italics are thoughts. If any of you haven't heard of Fushigi Yugi, I suggest you check it out. It's awesome and it you may understand the story better.
 
Those who know it I suggest you check out the yahoo group Banditscribe. It's a site dedicated to the Tasuki and Miaka pairings.
 
End Intermission
 
When he opened the book the events that had occurred in it before Miaka and Yui's adventure ended flashed right before his eyes like he was watching a movie on fast forward.
 
He knew what the girls he had just been with minutes ago had been through before they moved here. He knew the storyline already, but he didn't really know the people he saw.
 
But he knew that Miaka was the Priestess of Suzaku and he knew that Yui was the Priestess of Seiryu.
 
He was confused as ever.
 
 
Kaiba closed the door behind him as he entered a private study room and locked it.
 
 
He began to read. The Priestess of Suzaku lifted her body from the ground. Tears escaped from her eyes when she realized where she was. She then saw the unconsious body of her friend.
 
She was infront of the gates to the Konan Palace.
 
Kaiba stopped reading. He thought of the girl Yui. When he first met her, he was highly annoyed of her. She was kind of pretty. He wasn't admitting to anything.
 
But when he had see what happened to her in the book. How she was raped by those men, manipulated by the blonde guy with blue eyes, and atempted suicide, he got this strange feeling that he needed to protect her. Kaiba didn't know why but he did. He couldn't figure out why still
 
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Hey I'm back! So how was it? What will Kaiba do with the book and what will he do next? He feels he needs to protect her. I have something big in mind for him that has to do with that. And what about the mysterious Ms. Seiya. Who is she really? Find out in the upcoming chapters of The Blue Light's Eternal Serenade!!! Please review and please feel free to email me if you have any ideas you want me to put into the story. They are gladly accepted!!! ^-^
 
 
hieithehitman@hotmail.commy e-mail address