Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue Light's Eternal Serenade ❯ Lovers Reunited ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
A/N: Hey people here's chappie 2 of Blue Light's Eternal Serenade!!!
 
 
hieithehitman@hotmail.commy email address
 
 
 
 
The Blue Light's Eternal Serenade
 
Chapter 2: Lovers Reunited
 
 
 
“Yui...Yui...wake up.” Miaka whispered quietly.
 
 
“Huh...Miaka? Are we in the book now?” Yui asked tiredly.
 
 
“Yes we are. We're in Konan.” Miaka replied.
 
 
Suddenly an unusually blue-haired monk walked by and rushed quickly over to Miaka and brought her into his arms.
 
 
“It's good to see you Chichiri!” Miaka exclaimed cheerfully.
 
 
“Hello I'm Yui.” Yui introduced herself to the Suzaku Seishi. She had met him before but she never got to really get to know him. Yui had been focusing her attention on Miaka at that given moment in time.
 
“Hello, no da! My name is Chichiri, no da, Priestess of Seiryu.” Chichiri answered in a cheery tone.
 
“Please, call me Yui.” She corrected him playfully.
 
“So Chichiri. Do you know where Tamahome is?” Miaka asked with hope-filled eyes.
 
“Why yes, no da, I do,” Chichiri paused, “He's in the palace along with all the other warriors.”
 
 
“Really! But how can they all be there, aren't Nuriko, Hotohori, Mitsukake, and Chiriko dead?” a confused Miaka asked.
 
 
“Actually after we left your world, which was exactly a month ago, Taitsukun decided to bring them back to life and resurrect their bodies incase a new evil should arise.” He explained.
 
 
“Can you take us to them?” Miaka asked.
 
 
“Sure.” He answered.
 
 
Kaiba was reading along back in the real world. He was surprised to find out that Nakago had came to this world and the Suzaku Seven worked together to kill him. Kaiba was amazed.
 
 
While Chichiri led the two Priestesses through the Konan Palace, the Priestess of Seiryu was deep in thought.
 
I wonder if my Seishi can be revived and if not can there be new Seishi to be found. Maybe they could even be in our world. What about that boy...what was his name...Kaiba. There was something about him that seemed powerful. But not evil. Almost like Nakago's power. And he is kinda cute...
 
She blushed at the thought.
 
 
Ms. Seiya sat in her office, thinking. So they've finally shown up. And my sweet Kaiba, he has a unusual power within him. He may be my beloved's successor. Oh, Nakago. Please show up soon.
 
 
Then she became angry, remembering Lady Yui and how she lightly blushed when Kaiba looked at her. She will not have him before I claim him. That bitch, who does she think she is?
 
 
Kaiba read on. The Priestess of Suzaku was overjoyed to see her beloved Tamahome again. Tamahome was the same about her. He missed her to no end while he could not be with her. They kissed in the courtyard, putting the fire back into their love.
 
But the Priestess of Seiryu was envious of them. She wanted something like that. The Priestess wanted someone. Someone to love and cherish forever. Someone to miss when they were gone. She wanted to find that.
 
“Wow I had no idea a girl like Yui would be feeling things like that.” Kaiba admitted to himself.
 
But on the inside he wanted to be the one she the described as the person Yui could cherish and love forever. He wanted her to love him as he loved her. From the moment she stood up to him when he met her, he found himself falling for the young Seiryu Priestess. And also he felt unusally close to her.
 
Maybe she knew what was going on.
 
I love you Lady Yui were his treasured thoughts that somehow touched his soul.
 
 
 
 
That boy's face kept on appearing in Yui's mind. She was drawn to him. Maybe she could love him?... Could I?
 
That was the question she was asking herself right now. And if he would love her in return. Maybe his coldness was just a shield of some sort.
 
“Yui? Are you alright?” Miaka's concerned voice rang into her thoughts.
 
“Yes I'm fine. Miaka so what's going on?” she asked her friend.
 
 
Miaka calmly began, “I'm not sure yet but I think sooner of later Taitsukun will show up to tell us.”
 
 
“Oh. So none of the Suzaku Seishi know what's happening.” Yui assumed.
 
“Yeah. All Chichiri told us was that he felt an huge evil aura near the border of Konan. Some where in Kutou maybe?” Miaka explained.
 
A big aura...NEAR KUTOU!! It's got to be him! Yui thought in terror. But why?
 
“Hey Tama-kins. What'cha doin'” Nuriko teased.
 
 
“Probably jackin' off!!” commented Tasuki, whose comment was very rude and pissed Tamahome off.
 
 
Tamahome grabbed him harshly, “Tasuki!! You got an annoying mouth I can't stand. And I WASN'T `JACKING OFF'!!!!”
 
“RIGHT!!!!” came Tasuki's annoying sarcastic voice, “I suggest ya lay off my clothes Tama of I'll fry yer ass to ashes!”
 
 
“Whatever!” Tamahome let him go.
 
 
Elsewhere in Kutou, evil was in the works.
 
“Nakago!” came a dreary and evil sounding voice.
 
 
“Yes my lord.” Nakago answered.
 
 
“I believe the Priestesses of Suzaku and Seiryu are back in this world. I want you to kill the Priestess of Seiryu. She has a great power that is hidden within and she would be a annoying obstacle that would obscure my evil advances in the Priestesses' world. You may kill the other one if you like.” The evil voice came again, which belonged to Tenkou.
 
“Yes Lord Tenkou.” Nakago replied in a voice that brimmed with evil eagerness to kill.
 
 
“But I have one more request to ask of you. I want you to wait until they gather the rest of the Seiryu Seven and recede to the Priestesses world. I believe Soi is all ready in the other world waiting for you to arrive. And kill the boy who has gained the Seiryu mark `Spirit'. I believe that used to belong to you. GO!” Tenkou instructed.
 
 
“Yes my lord. I will.” Nakago reponded and then dissapeared.
 
 
Hey everyone this is my usual intermissan thing. I'm going to do it from now on to tell you interesting news and facts you need to know.
 
 
Well first of all Nakago lost his Seiryu symbol so someone else inherited it. Can you guess who'll get it? But he stil has pretty amazing lifeforce powers and stuff.
 
Oh yeah when I said they were going to get the rest of the Seiryu Seven, they're just going to find Amiboshi and Suboshi. I don't like Tomo, Ashitare, and Miboshi. Their weird and queer, plus I don't know how to really write them. And all the Seiryu warriors are back from the dead.
 
You can email me if you have an idea that you would like incorporated into the fic.
 
I also do one-shots. Well I mostly write lemon oneshots. If you would like to see a specific pairing in a (lemon or no-lemon) fanfic please email me. I can do all kinds of lemons:yuri, yaoi, threesome, smut, PWP, fluffly stuff, kinky and probably anything else.
 
Animes-Inuyasha, Fushigi Yugi, Magic Knight Rayearth, Rurouni Kenshin, YuYu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Fruits Basket, Ranma