Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Two Weeks Later~

~Hyrule~
Tiena wakes up in her huge bed to a storming day. She looks out her window to see rain fall. The snow was now all melted and dissolved. The weather has returned to normal and the temperature has become warm again. Tiena gets out of her bed and walks over to the window. She pushes the curtain over and looks out. “Looks like we’re back to normal again… huh baby?” Tiena says touching her stomach with her right hand. She walks over to a red chair in her room and on the chair, rests her robe. She puts it on and opens the door to see her regular morning guard standing there. “Hello.” She says but he does respond. “Oh… today is going to be a boring day.” Tiena says with a depressed look on her face. She walks down the hall to the staircase which she walks down to the main area of the castle. “Naraku! Naraku!” She yells. “Nara-” She is interrupted by him. “Yes?” He says with a dark voice. She walks over to him. “I need some letters delivered to my family and friends… they need to know I’m still alive.” “Well, where are they?” He asks. “There up in my room.” Tiena replies. “The letters will be delivered today.” Naraku says walking away. “Hey wait…” Naraku turns to her. “Where are you keeping the children? I mean can’t I at least see my brother?” She asks. “I will arrange a meeting… I will let you know later today, where and when.” He says before walking away.

~Tiena’s House~
Kagome wakes up in bed. She leans up and sees Inuyasha laying on the floor next to her bed. “Hmm?” Inuyasha rolls over and opens his eyes. “Kagome!” He says jumping up. He didn’t expect her to wake up until after him. “What are you doing in my room?” She asks. “Oh well… I… ah… I…” He didn’t have a real answer for her. “Oh! Someone was around here… yeah someone was roaming around the house and I wanted to make sure you were okay.” He said. “Oh… you think it might have been… Sesshomaru?” She asked. “Um… well I don’t know… it’s possible.” He said. “Well when I get my son back… there is no way in hell I will be living here! I’m taking him home and my mother will help me take care of him.” She said proudly. Inuyasha looked down kind of sadly. Kagome could see his sadness. She knew he wanted her to stay. She just couldn’t stay in a place that was unsafe for her to raise her son. “Will you come back and visit?” He asked. “… Every now and again I guess…” She said feeling the pain. She didn’t want to leave the love of her life behind, but had to think of her son. “Inuyasha…” Kagome said coming off the bed and sitting next to him on the floor. She leaned into his face. Their lips were about to touch when there was a knock at the door. “Sorry… Neonna just wanted me to get you for breakfast.” Kurama said entering the room. He then left quickly but the moment between Inuyasha and Kagome had ended. They both got up and went to eat breakfast feeling that their life together would end anyway so there was no point in trying to start something.

~Kagome’s Own Plan~

After breakfast, they all wanted to continue planning how they would get Tiena away from Naraku and get the children back. “Kioto and I were able to save Kagome from Sesshomaru when he had held her hostage… I’m sure we can do it again… especially since Tiena is Kioto’s love and carrying his child.” Kurama said. “Kurama…” Neonna grabbed his hand. “… Kioto is dead… Remember?” She told him. “… Oh yes… I forgot.” He said in an odd way. He didn’t seem like he was sad about it. Neonna could sense that Kurama was not convinced that his brother was dead. She kept quiet though. “Well we know where the castle is… but… how could we get in?” Hiei said. “Kioto would be very helpful at this point… I’m sure he knew all sorts of ways in and out of that castle.” Inuyasha said. Kagome could not take her eyes off of Inuyasha. She too was unsettled. But she was unsettled thinking about living life with out him, her one true love. She quickly got an idea in her mind. She got and ran to her coat. “Kagome where are you going?” Inuyasha asked. “Um… I need to do something… I’ll be back soon.” She said. “Oh well I’ll go with you.” He said. “No! Stay… I need to do this alone.” She said before she ran out the door. She rushed down through the woods and looked all around. She began to become hysterical. She ran and ran until she got to Peril’s house. She ran inside and looked all around for a syringe. She pulled down shelves and ripped out cabinets. She was in a rush and needed to waste as little amount of time possible. Finally, after she pulled out Peril’s clothing cabinet, she found what she was looking for.

~Hyrule~

Tiena did her normal routine where she would explore the castle. Wherever she walked, and new places she found, she pictured Kioto as a child playing there. She pictured his life growing up in the castle. She entered a room that had a staircase in it. She thought twice before walking up them, but finally did so. The staircase was the shortest one she had walked up in all the staircases in the castle. At the top was a wooden door. It was unlocked and she opened it. Outside the door was a long hallway. She wondered if even Kioto knew about this part. Tiena stepped out and into the hallway that a red carpet ran through. She walked down the hall passing many locked doors. Tiena went to move her leg to begin walking again, when her sandal slid and she fell to the floor. She made a loud pound on the floor. “Ah…” She complained before getting up. She wasn’t hurt, she just fell. Suddenly she heard pounding on the door down the hall. “Hello?! Hello?! Somebody!!” Tiena got up and walked to the door. “Somebody help!!” The voice from behind the door called out. “Hello?” She said. “Hello?!” The voice from behind the door responded. “Who are you?” Tiena asked. She went to open the door feeling that it was not locked when a man grabbed her from behind. “Ah… get off!” She yelled. It was one of the soldiers. “You should not be up here!” He said. “Get off!! Get off of me!” Tiena yelled as the man dragged her away. “Hey! Hey!” The voice yelled pounding on the door again. The soldier had dragged Tiena down the stairs and into the room. “Don’t go up there!” He said. “The children are up there aren’t they!? Aren’t they!? Answer me damit!!” Tiena yelled hitting the soldier in the chest with her fist. He grabbed her shoulders. “Just don’t go up there or Naraku will kill you regardless!” He said. “Do you really think that I’m going to let Naraku kill me? Let alone take my child?!” She said angrily. “Just come on!” The soldier said grabbing her arm. “Get off!!” She yelled before punching him in the face. “Ah!” He yelled. She then kneed him in the stomach and kicked him in the face. “You son of a bitch! When I say get off I mean it!” She said before she stomped his face. The soldier immediately passed out. Tiena was out of breath but ran back up the stairs and to the room again. She knocked on the door. “Hey!” She called out. The person behind the door knocked back. “I’m here! Open the door! I don’t think it’s locked from your side!” They called out. Tiena did so and the door was indeed not locked from her side. She opened the door to see Sasume standing there. “Who are you?” She asked.

~Her Plan~

Kagome had her syringe now. She was now running all throughout the forest. She couldn’t find the second thing she was looking for. “Come on!” She yelled frustrated. After about an hour of roaming the forest, she found it. She hid behind a bush and watched him stand there. “Sesshomaru…” She whispered beneath her breath. He was standing there. Not doing anything. She pulled out the syringe and then pulled from her pocket the container she got from Peril’s house. She read the label to herself again. ‘Can drain the powers of any demon for the rest of their lives’ Kagome put the tip of the syringe into the liquid and pulled the back out. She got all of the liquid in the syringe. She held it behind her back and walked out of the bushes. “Sesshomaru!” She called. He turned around to see her standing there. “Ah… Kagome… the mother of my child.” He said. “My son is alive Sesshomaru… but because of you he is not with me! He was kidnapped by Naraku! A man you once worked with! Your partner you bastard!” Kagome had anger in her eyes. She took steps up to Sesshomaru. “You hurt me and you hurt my son one time to many!” She said. “Oh what are you going do about it?! I will get my son back kill you not to disturb our lives anymore!” He said. “No Sesshomaru! You won’t be disturbing OUR lives anymore!!” Kagome yelled before she pulled the syringe from behind her and stabbed it in Sesshomaru’s right shoulder. She pressed down on the end and the liquid went into his body. “AH!” He yelled punching Kagome in the face knocking her to the ground. “Ah!” She said falling to the ground. She watched as he was in pain and how his powers began to drain from his body. “I’ll kill you! You bitch!” He said taking steps slowly forward. Kagome was frightened for a second and began crawling backward. Sesshomaru could feel himself becoming weak. Kagome got up. “You feel that Sesshomaru?! That’s the feeling of me living free!” Sesshomaru grabbed his shoulder and fell to the ground.
Converting /tmp/phplPDumU to /dev/stdout