Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Resurrectors Sasume & Chichiri ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Hyrule~

“What’s your name?” Tiena asked stepping into the room. “My name is Sasume… and yours is?” She asked. “I’m Tiena. How long have you been in here?” She asked. “Um… I’m so sure… I lost count day’s ago. At least a week and half.” Sasume replied. “You probably got locked in here about the same time I got here… Did… did you see any children? Like there are chil…” Sasume immediately interrupted her. “Yeah! The… children… wait I know who you are. Your Kai’s sister…” Sasume said. “Where’s my brother?! Tell me where the kids are!!” Tiena demanded. “Th-they’re somewhere downstairs… like in a basement or something!” Sasume told her. “Listen, if I have those children we can get the hell outta here! No one can stop us and I promise you I won’t leave you here, now tell me exactly where they are.” Tiena exclaimed. “I don’t know exactly… some… somewhere all the way downstairs, in a dungeon.” Sasume replied. “You need to stay here! I’m going to find them!” Tiena said. “No! No let me come with you!” Sasume pleaded with her. “Sasume I can’t! We’ll get caught and Naraku will kill you right away! Stay here I WILL be back!” Tiena said before running out the door and shutting it behind her. Sasume ran to the door and began pounding on it. “You can’t leave me here! Tiena! Tiena!”

~Kagome’s Conquer~

Kagome looks at Sesshomaru lying on the ground. She fears that he might get up. She knows that the potion she injected into him may or may not work. She took a chance in coming to him. If it hadn’t worked, he would have killed her. She takes steps toward him. She gives him a light kick to see if he is awake. She does it again and realized that the potion indeed worked. She puts her arms under his, and begins to drag him. He is very light in weight and easy for her to carry. “How Am I gona kill you is the question.” Kagome said to herself. She thought to herself for a couple of moment and then finally came up with an idea. “I got it!” She said. She then continued to drag him.

~Neonna’s Departure~

Kurama was standing outside in the light drizzle. He felt the rain fall on him. Neonna watched him from the window. She thought to herself. She watched as Kurama went and sat on the ground in the grass. She wanted to go out there and comfort him while he mourns his brother’s death. But she didn’t want to invade his space. She felt if she did that, she would be crowding him. She deeply cared for him. “Sad isn’t it?” Hiei said to her from behind. “Yeah.” She said whipping a tear from her eye. “I know what’s like to lose a sibling.” Hiei said. “… Me too.” Neonna replied. “My sister died in my arms, during the fire.” He said. “Oh that’s sad… my sister died as well… actually almost the same way your sister did… almost.” Neonna said. “Wouldn’t those necklaces rejoice once one of them dies?” He asked. “No… Tiena has the other one. She’s pregnant so the necklace protects her while she carries the baby.” Neonna said. “I just wish that Kurama could at least be there for his niece or nephew… he already lost his brother, now he’s gona lose his brother’s child.” She said sadly. “Well… I’ll do whatever I can to help get Tiena back here.” Hiei said not sounding much like himself. He then walked away. Neonna began feeling a strange feeling in her gut. She could feel it was some kind of energy from Kurama. “Oh my goodness!” She yelled out. “Kioto isn’t dead!” She said to herself. She had an idea, but didn’t want to tell Kurama about it just yet. She walked outside to him. “Kurama…” Kurama got up and walked to her. “I have to leave…I’ll be gone a few days but I will be back, I promise. I’ll get back as soon as possible! I have to leave right away! Tell the others I will be back soon.” Neonna said before she began to walk away. Suddenly Kurama grabbed her right arm as she was walking away. He pulled her face to his and kissed her lips.

~Hyrule~

Tiena made it down to the lowest level of the castle. She couldn’t find any doors but she could sense that she wasn’t alone down there. She walked down long dark halls and turned about four corners. Finally, as she passed by a hall she could hear loud cries, cries of a baby. She paused. “Come on! Lets see if this thing really works!” Tiena said grabbing the necklace. She placed the pendant up on the wall and held it there. “Come on! Put a hole in it or something!” She yelled out loud. Suddenly the ground began to shake. Tiena kept the pendant help up though. Suddenly the wall began to crack down the middle.

~Sasume’s Room~

Sasume sat in her room on the bed. She was nervous and shaking. She wanted to get out so badly. She then heard a knock at the door. “Oh thank four gods! Tiena!” She said happily as she approached the door. The door opened and it wasn’t Tiena. It was Naraku. “Hello Sasume.” He said. Sasume stepped back nervously. “What do you want?!” She asked mad. “Oh, it’s not what I want… it’s what my friend wants.” Naraku said. Then a man came through the door. “Who’s he?” Sasume asked. “Your new mate. Sasume this is Apollo.” Naraku said. Sasume had a confused look on her face. Apollo stood there with a grim look on his face. “She’s yours Apollo.” Naraku said before he left shutting the door behind him. He walked down the hall hearing Sasume scream. “No! NO!!! NOOOOO!!!!!” Behind the door Apollo was raping her.
Converting /tmp/phphc2rbf to /dev/stdout