Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Chichiri's Heart ❯ First contact ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So, Chichiri go to the young goddess' bedroom.
CHICHIRI, thinking: It's ok for me to become his friend, but nothing else. No matter what Taiitsu would like. I'm a monk, I can't act like this, even if this girl is very very odious.
He smiles, puts on his mask and knocks on the door.
GODDESS: Who is it?
CHICHIRI: Chichiri.
GODDESS: Chichiri? Hum... I don't know who you are. Push off!
Chichiri laughs, really amused by the rudeness of the young woman. He opens the door and enters.
GODDESS: Oh... The fox! So, I guess you haven't heard or maybe you've lost one's marbles. What do you want?
CHICHIRI: Just to talk with you.
The goddess laughs a little moment and then, she smiles very coldly to Chichiri.
GODDESS: It was really fun. But now... go away!
She takes a mud and throw it at Chichiri.
CHICHIRI: Eh! What is this for?
GODDESS: I think I already told you to leave. Maybe you're deaf?
CHICHIRI, smiling: I'm sure you're not as bad as you try to make me believe.
GODDESS: Who do you think you are? First you enter in my bedroom without I agree, then you make me hacked off and finally you lecture me!
CHICHIRI: No... I just...
GODDESS: Shut up! I'm at the end of one's tether! GET OUT OF MY SIDE!!!
CHICHIRI: Ok, I'll go out but before I did, you must give me your name.
GODDESS: You're taking the piss out of me?
CHICHIRI: Alright. You don't want? It's not so bad... Well, I'll stay here until you change your mind.
GODDESS: Pff... You can wait as long as you want! But I won't tell you anything!

Thirty minutes later...
GODDESS: My name's Myra. Now hurry hup! Go away!
CHICHIRI: As you like, I promised so I'm leaving you. See you later, Myra.
And then, he desappears into his hat.
MYRA, smiling: Fool...
Somewhere a little bit further, Chichiri reappears. I meet Tasuki.
TASUKI: So, you visited the bitch?
CHICHIRI: Yes, I did.
TASUKI: I'm surprised, she haven't eaten you yet?
CHICHIRI: I'm also surprised. But she called me "a fox" and threw a mud at me!
TASUKI: Nothing strange, this girl is so... She's a bitch, there's not another word. Well, would you come with me to drink something. I guess you really need it.
CHICHIRI: You're right. Let's go.