Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Little... Umm... ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Last time, in "The Little… Umm…"

*****

Asteria: …okay… Let's just move on to the next scene, shall we?

Soi: *starry background* Oh, Nakago-sama! *glomps Nakago*

Tomo: *starry background* Oh, Nakago-sama! *glomps Nakago*

Nakago: *sweatdrop*

*****

And now, the continuation. (see first part for disclaimer)

*****

*****

Soi and Tomo glare at each other

Asteria: GUYS! Come on! We're already behind schedule!

Chichiri: Since when is there a schedule, no da?

Asteria: Since always. I wanted to get this posted over the weekend and it's already Monday.

Chiriko: So why haven't you been writing?

Asteria: Well, yesterday I went shopping with some friends and I got three manga and some mad expensive DVDs and a book that I've wanted for a year. And also a skirt.

Nakago: And we should care because…?

Asteria: That's why I don't have any budget. I blew all my money on manga.

Tamahome: No budget? You mean we're not getting paid?

Asteria: Of course not. This is fanfiction. No one's making any money off of this.

Tamahome: Then why are we here?! I'm leaving!

Miaka: No! Tamahome!

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Minna: *sweatdrop*

Tamahome: Miaka…

Miaka: Tamahome…

Asteria: Oh, for… Somebody please hit them with something.

Tasuki: Gladly.

Tasuki whacks Tamahome over the head with his tessen

Tamahome: WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?

Tasuki: Look, we all want to get out of here. So QUIT MOONIN'AROUND AND GET BACK TO THE SCRIPT!

Asteria:… Thank you, Tasuki-san. Now where were we? Oh, that's right. Nuriko and his friends, Miaka and Chiriko, go to see the Evil Mastermind Nakago and his Evil Sidekicks, Soi and Tomo.

Nakago: Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! What brings you silly Suzaku types to my EVIL lair?

Nuriko: Well, *sniffle* Hotohori-sama… *bursts into tears again*

Chiriko: I'll explain. Nuriko-san is in love with Hotohori-sama, but Hotohori-sama likes girls.

Nakago: Hmmm… My sidekick Tomo can turn you into a woman for three days. During that time, you'll have to get the Emperor to fall in love with you. And kiss you.

Nuriko stops crying

Nakago: That's _he_ kisses _you_, not _you_ kiss _him_.

Nuriko: Damn.

Nakago: If he kisses you within three days, you can stay a woman and be with him forever.

Nuriko: Yatta! *does happy-Nuriko-dance*

Nakago: BUT, if he doesn't kiss you, you will turn back into a man and become the laughingstock of the Imperial court! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Chiriko: That sounds too easy. What's the catch?

Nakago: What makes you think there's a catch?

Miaka: This is a fairy tale. There's always a catch.

Nakago: Oh, right. *ahem* In return for my help, you must pay me YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Asteria: *brandishes Hyperdimensional Mallet of Doom* Nakago…

Nakago: *gulp* Your hair. You must give me your hair in exchange for my help.

Nuriko: But then I won't look like a girl, which would completely undermine the whole thing!

Nakago: Damn. How about I take your super strength. Is that okay with everybody?

Nuriko: Will I get it back after the three days?

Asteria glares at Nakago and brandishes the Mallet.

Nakago: Yes.

Nuriko: No matter what?

Nakago: No matter what.

Nuriko: WOOHOO! You've got yourself a deal! *does happy-Nuriko-dance*

Nakago: *evil grin* Tomo!

Tomo: Hai, Nakago-sama.

Nakago: Turn Nuriko into a girl and take away his super strength.

Tomo: Hai, Nakago-sama.

*POOF!*

Minna: *cough cough cough*

Asteria: *cough* A little less smoke next time, please.

Nuriko: Did it work?

thanks to a simple illusion, and a quick change of costume, Nuriko is back in "her" girl clothes. Nuriko looks down at "her" chest.

Nuriko: Yatta! *does happy-Nuriko-dance, this time with bouncing*

Nakago: Remember, you only have three days. Don't waste all of your time on that silly-looking dance. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

*POOF!*

Nakago, Tomo and Soi (who was there the whole time, even though she didn't say anything) vanish in a puff of smoke.

Minna: *cough, cough, cough*

Nuriko: Hooray! Let's go back to the palace and show off my new look!

Chiriko: Wait! You need a new name. We can't just start calling this random girl "Nuriko." Someone will figure it out.

Nuriko: Hmmm… I hadn't thought of that. Call me Kourin.

Asteria: So "Kourin", Miaka and Chiriko all head back to the palace.

*****

*****

See you next time!