Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Try Again ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sapphire: Well I finally started it.

Virgo: Yeah I know. Took you long enough and no one even gonna read this stupid thing anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter.

Sapphire: HEY DO- aw what the hell you’re probably right but hey it’s here anyway.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fushigi Yuugi…..I HURT MY OWN FEELINGS!!!!

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Prologue

It was years after the search for the four reincarnated Suzaku Seishi and a certain red haired seishi was beginning to regret the way things had turned out. As he sat on the roof of his hideout looking at the stars the old bandit thought how things could have been. Sure he was happy but still it could have been better if they had just made some smarter decisions. He was missing the old days when they were all young and fighting side by side, but now he was an old man, Miaka and Tamahome* were in the other world, Mitsukake, Chiriko, Hotohori and Nuriko were starting the best years of their lives over again. And Chichiri, Chichiri was no where to be found. Now that he thought about it, it was kind of depressing the way things had turned out, if only there was a way to start over and make things better.

”Suzaku, if ya can hear me up there in th’ heavens could ya please give us another chance,” He paused. Did really want to do everything over? Go through all the hardship again? No, this time he would make the right choices. Yes, he would go through with the wish besides it was probably not going to come true anyway so what the hell, why not?

“Please give us another chance, ta do things th’ right way fer once. For th’ love of Suzaku are ya listening ta me!?!” He was now standing glaring at the sky.

The bandit growled and walked back into the hideout completely unaware that somebody up there was actually considering his wish.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Suzaku stood at the edge of a great mountain that climbed so high it reached the heavens looking down at the country of Konan, specifically at Mt. Reikaku. He looked down with a hand on his chin and a thoughtful frown on his face, his wings moved uncertainly not sure if he should fly down to Mt. Taikyoku to confront Taiitsukun about turning back time.

“What are you doing peacock?” A voice behind the phoenix growled.

“I was thinking. About my seishi’s wish,” Suzaku turned around to face his companion, Seiryuu the dragon.

“About that old bandit’s wish? Have you lost it! Even thinking about going through the whole thing is crazy enough as it is,” Seiryuu hissed as he walked forward to stand beside Suzaku, “Not to mention it’ll take a great amount of power to turn time back so much and you’d be the only one willing to give energy.”

“Hm, not if I can convince Taiitsukun to get the others to help!” Suzaku said ginning as he turned around and flew down to Mt. Taikyoku.

“What!?! You baka!” Seiryuu screamed after him.

“Is something wrong Seiryuu?” The dragon turned to see Byakko and Genbu behind him.

“That baka peacock wants to turn back time so his miko can come all over again and go through everything again!” Seiryuu scowled at the thought of it happening all over again.

Byakko chuckled, “Since when have you cared about what happens to the Suzaku no Miko and her seishi?”

“I don’t, I just don’t want to go through seeing my seishi suffer again,” Seiryuu with almost actual concern in his eyes.

Byakko nodded, “I actually like idea, it’ll be fun to watch the miko and seishi fall for the same tricks or maybe head for better or worse,” He frowned, “And then you could stop really bad things from happening to your seishi couldn’t you?”

Seiryuu growled but you tell he considering it. After a while Seiryuu scowled once again but nonetheless jumped off of the mountain to follow Suzaku with Genbu and a chuckling Byakko behind him.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

“Absolutely not!” Was the first thing they heard when they reached Mt. Taikyoku.

The next thing they heard was: “Come on Taiitsukun! Think of how much better it could be!”

“For the last time Suzaku no!”

“Taiitsukun, you won’t have to do anything. We’ll just sacrifice some of our chi,” Byakko said coming up them and giving a smile to Taiitsukun**.

Taiitsukun sighed and reluctantly agreed, “Very well but I hope you all are aware of the consequences.” The others nodded.

“Fine then, we do not have a specific time to do this considering we’re turning it back, so let’s begin now.”

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

“Hey Yui-chan, look at this book I found! Can you read it?”

“Hm, give it here Miaka. It’s in ancient Chinese, The Universe of the Four Gods, sounds pretty cool now let’s see. This is the story of a girl, who made her dreams come true…”

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

*I’m going to refer to him as Tamahome and not Taka because in the fic Taka isn’t really there so…

**Who can resist Byakko’s smile?

Sapphire: Well? How was it? By the way ppl this story kinda features Tasuki so I’m not really going to start over from the beginning just from when Tasuki is first introduced okay? So, everything before that is exactly the same as in the original.

Virgo: Do you really expect ppl to review?

Sapphire: *sob* It’s all true!