Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Try Again ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sapphire: Aren’t I wonderful? Updating so soon?

Virgo: *raises eyebrow* Oh yeah? And what about you OTHER fics?

Sapphire: *sweat drop* Hehe, what other fics?

Virgo: *sigh* Never mind, some people just never learn.

Sapphire: *stress mark* Oh? And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

Virgo: =D Northing my friend, nothing at all.

Sapphire: *suspicious look* Alright, I’ll let it go this time but only because you’re the ONLY muse I have.

Disclaimer:…….(Virgo: JUST SAY IT ALREADY!) *sigh* I do…not own Fushigi Yuugi…

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Chapter 1

In the forest at the base of Mt. Reikaku a young man* about the age of 17 ran across the land quickly making his way towards his detination. When he reached the end of the forest he stopped to take in his surroundings. He looked ahead and smirked there it was the Mt. Reikaku bandit’s hideout in all its glory just like he remembered it.

“Well, at least Eiken was smart enough to keep the place standing,” The fiery haired bandit spoke in quite a smooth voice.

*BOOM*

The bandit blinked as a big hole in wall suddenly appeared revealing the boss’s room and what was happening inside it.

He smirked again, “They’re practically beggin’ me ta come in.”

With that said he jumped off the ledge he was standing on and continued running towards the bandit hideout.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

“Wait, Hotohori! We have to make him tell us who the fifth Suzaku Seishi is!” A green-eyed girl with buns on the side of her screams.

The man known as Hotohori nods and puts his sword down.

A woman with long purple hair in a nice braid frowns but then quickly smiles, “How about some torture then?”

The girl thinks about it then nods, “Alright, Nuriko.”

The woman now known as Nuriko grins and goes up to the pig** and twits his arm back***.

“Tasuki! Tasuki has the character on his body!” The pig screams out.

The girl smiles and goes starry-eyed, “Tasuki, the fifth seishi!” She then turns to the pig with looking REALLY serious, “Where is this Tasuki!”

*WHOOSH*

“What’s happening?” Nuriko cries out.

“Miaka! Miaka!” Nuriko and Hotohori cry when the wind stops and Miaka is nowhere to be found.

A man in the corner with blue hair held up by a band goes wide-eyed, “Genrou!”

All the occupants turn to the big hole that Nuriko created in the wall to see a fiery haired bandit known has Genrou with the Suzaku no Miko a.k.a. Miaka slung over his shoulders.

“So, Eiken I go away for a while and ya take over th’ whole operation huh? You’ve even got yerself a bride, quite an accomplishment fer a little piglet like you,” Genrou smirks.

“That’s not true! I’m not his bride I don’t even know the outlaw!” Miaka screams from Genrou’s hold.

Genrou looks at Miaka and then back at everyone in the room, “Well then, I’ll just take you!”

Hotohori draws his sword, “Oh no you won’t!”

Genrou just smirks and takes you three talismen apparently from nowhere, “Gen-jutsu! Shinzarou!” with that three black wolves appears and attack Nuriko, Hotohori and the pig.

“Hey Eiken if ya ever wanna she this girl again you’ll have ta fight me for the bosses seat!”

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

“Okay, girl no ones gonna save ya now ‘cause only me n’ my buddy know ‘bout this place so just sit still like a good little hostage,” Genrou said taking off his coat.

“I really have nothin’ against ya its just-” Genrou stopped short in mid-sentence and his eyes went blank.

//”And you call yourselves men?” ‘Tamahome’ said.

Suddenly he lunged towards the bandits beating them all at once, he then turned towards Eiken and beat the living daylights out of him.

“TAMAHOME!!!” Miaka screams and jumps to him but just as she reaches him he disappears and all that’s left is a talismen with his name written on it.//

Genrou blinked as a hand came in contact with his face. Instinctively he grabbed the hand before it could get away.

“Hey! What ya do that fer!?!” Genrou demanded has he glared down at Miaka who just glared back.

“What was I supposed to do?!! You were standing there staring off into space like zombie!” Miaka’s expression softened, “You said ‘Tamahome’, why?”

Just as Genrou opened his mouth to reply, there was a knock on the door which was followed by:

“Excuse me!”

“Yes, who is it?”

“Why, it’s Genrou’s good friend Kouji who’s come to him!”

“Oh that’s nice come in.”

“Arigato.”

With that the door opened and in came the blue haired bishonen which was seen back in the hideout when Genrou first appeared.

Miaka blinked confused. What he doing here? But she could say anything Genrou rushed up to Kouji and the started dancing while say the following phrases:

“Kouji!”

“Genrou, you’re back!”

“It’s good ta see ya man!”

“But, you just saw me!”

“When?”

“Back at the hideout! You didn’t notice me? That’s cold man!”

“Uh, could someone please tell me what’s going on?” Miaka said slightly freaked out by the dancing men.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I forgot ‘bout ya. Well ya wanna hear my story?” Miaka nodded, “Well, ya see it all happened a little while ago when my old boss, Hakurou-san, was still alive. But, ya see he was sick so I went ta get him some medicine n’ when I came back he was dead n’ that bastard Eiken had taken over. I wanted ta take back my place but I knew I had no chance against the tessen so I went away ta become stronger n’ eventually I came back but, I still don’t think ‘m strong enough,” Genrou explained taking a deep breath at the end. He was still freaked from that vision thing he had.

“So you were supposed to be the boss huh?” Miaka said taking in all the information, “Well, I’ll help you defeat Eiken so, you can be the boss! Let’s go!” Miaka said marching out the door.

Genrou and Kouji just sat there for a second blinking and then slowly they looked at each other.

“……Eh, why not? It’s her fault if she gets hurt,” Genrou said then got up pulled his coat back on and followed Miaka.

Kouji sighed but nonetheless followed.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>(Skipping to the part where ‘Tamahome’ shows up)<*>*<*>*<*>*<

“And you call yourselves men,” Was all ‘Tamahome’ said before promptly beating up the bandits.

While this was happening Genrou was frozen. This was exactly what happened in his vision!

‘Shit,’ Genrou thought as he stared at ‘Tamahome’, ‘What the hell? Who is this ‘Tamahome’ guy? Why he so important to Miaka? And WHY does he so familiar? I’m sure I’ve never met him; I mean how could I be able to forget a guy with fighting skills like that? Shit, he’s pretty good, not that bad looking either,’ Genrou stopped as something metal hit face.

“ITAI!!!” Genrou held his face and glared at Kouji who held the tessen in his hand, “WHY is everyone hittin’ me today!?!”

“What are you talkin’ about? I just hit you because you were just standing staring off into space and I kinda freaked because there was a possibility that YOU were actually THINKING. Scary isn’t it?” Kouji smirked looking down at Genrou.

“How dare you speak ta yer boss like that! I could have ya fired!” Genrou yelled.

The only response he got from Kouji was a long laugh.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Sapphire: Hm, I think I’ll stop here.

Virgo: WHAT!?! If this fic does stink this is only four pages! That’s low Sapphire, low.

Sapphire: But I’m out of ideas!

Virgo: So? Comeback and write more when you have more!

Sapphire: Eh, alright. Nobodies gonna read this anymore because of the TasxTama coupling anyway.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>(Skipping to the part when Tasuki and Tamahome fight)<*>*<*>*<*>*<

“Yer that one that broke her arm! She came all this way ta see ya n’ ya hurt her! I’ll never forgive ya!” So this was Tamahome.

‘Tamahome,’ Tasuki scowled, ‘Here I thought Tamahome was gonna be a great guy maybe even some worthy to practice martial arts with but, I guess that was stupid. How can Miaka love someone like him? He’s so cold hearted,’ Tasuki blinked as he realized that Tamahome had him cornered and he was about to grab his tessen but he remembered he promised Miaka not to, ‘Not only is he cold hearted but kickin’ my ass.’ Tasuki train of thought was cut off when Tamahome started to choke him not to mention the fact that Nakago had decided to join in.

His vision was starting to get blurry. Tasuki blinked he no longer in a death grip in fact he was in a warm embrace. He opened his eyes and saw Miaka looking down at him talking to him but all he could do was smile before he passed out****.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>(Skipping to the morning when Tamahome is back to normal)<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Tasuki swore as he woke up two (?) days after his fight with the possessed Tamahome and felt pain shoot throughout his entire body.

“Would some one please remind me why Mitsukake didn’t heal me?” Tasuki mumbled to himself as he got his walking stick and walked out of his room and into the dining room where everyone else was.

He quickly took a seat and began eating. As soon as the spoon touched his lips the door opened and in came the miko and Tamahome.

‘Oh yeah,’ Tasuki thought glaring at Tamahome, ‘Mitsukake had to heal HIM first,’ Tasuki snorted, ‘Even if he was a past friend I had it worse than him.’ Tasuki snorted again but this time out loud but no one heard him except for a violet eyed seishi who glanced at him curiously.

“Is something wrong?” Tamahome asked Tasuki for some reason the fiery haired bandit intrigued him.

Tasuki looked at him with disgust, “Why what ever made ya think that? How could anything be wrong with th’ great Tamahome here?” The bandit replied in a fake sweet voice, then got up and left the room, his food untouched.

Tamahome watched him leave then turned to Miaka with a cute ‘what-I-do?’ expression.

Miaka sighed, “It’s not your fault Tama, Tasuki’s just……being difficult. Um, why don’t you try talking to him? I mean you two are quite alike in some ways I’m sure you’ll get along.”

Tamahome shrugged and finished the rest of his food before getting up going after Tasuki.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

As Tasuki limped across the bridge he heard a voice call after him.

“HEY WAIT!!!”

Tasuki stopped and turned around but as soon as he did he wished he hadn’t, but then frowned, he would talk to Tamahome but only because for some God forsaken reason he was important to Miaka.

“Hey, Tasuki! Um, well to be blunt why do you hate me? I mean you met just me, well I know I just met you!”

As Tamahome blabbed on about that topic Tasuki’s patience was running thin. He was expecting something along the lines of ‘I’m sorry’ but not this shit.

“Shut up already! I hate ya and that’s that!” Tasuki yelled and then turned to walk away.

But of course the hand on his shoulder caused him stop. He looked over his shoulder and found his face dangerously close to Tamahome’s serious one. Blushing slightly Tasuki tried to move a little farther away.

Tasuki blinked why wasn’t he moving his legs were moving so why wasn’t the rest of his body? Tasuki soon realized it was because Tamahome now had both his hands on Tasuki’s shoulders keeping him place. Tasuki was flipped around so he facing Tamahome but he kept his head down.

“I’ll repeat me question, why do you hate me?” Tamahome asked looking above Tasuki.

“I don’t have ta answer ta you,” Was his only reply.

At this moment Tasuki slowly brought his head up and Tamahome slowly brought his down so when they were both looking at each other their lips met. This contact as small as it was, was enough to send electricity through both men as they started into each others eyes shocked.

As soon as reality came back to them they immediately parted glaring daggers at each other.

“What th’ fuck was that!?!” Tasuki screamed at Tamahome.

“What are you talking about!?! You kissed me!!” Tamahome screamed back.

“Oh, it’s a kiss now?”

“That’s not what I mean!!”

“Whatever Tamahome yer as bad as Nuriko I never want to have any contact with you again!”

“Same here Carrot-top!”

“What did ya call me!?!”

“Nothing fang-boy! Ooh, there are a lot of nicknames for you!”

“You just wait till I find one fer you!”

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

*C’mon people we all know who it is do I have to describe him?

**Eiken

***I’m surprised Nuriko’s touching him! *shudder*

****Yeah I know I cut out the famous words

Sapphire: I’m defiantly ending it there!

Virgo: Fine with me.

Sapphire: Btw I’m sorry if I got some the lines wrong it’s just I haven’t seen these episodes in a LOOOOOOOG time most of the credit goes to Abyssal Flames! R+R plz!