G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Domon. Where are you? How come you haven't found me yet?"

Rain's soft cries echoed in her damp and rotting cell, leaving her cold and hungry and also making her feel so dirty. It had already been a week and 4 days, from what she knew, since she had last seen him. He looked so angry with her then. But why? Did he care anymore that she was missing and could be dead? Had he given up all hope of trying to find her at all?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard from the other side of her cell clinking of keys and a loud squeaky door open.

"Get in there and keep quiet. We'll be back later for you." One unfamiliar guard said to the prisoner and walked out angrily. Who did they imprison now?

Rain got up from her spot and walked over quietly to her door and stood on her tipy toes and looked straight across to the other cell. All she could see was someone sitting on an old cot with his head in his hands looking tired and beaten. But Rain couldn't see his identity. "Sir?" she called out gently.

"Who's there?" he answered while jumping to his feet.

"I'm in the other cell facing yours. My name is Rain." She decided to tell him right off who she was being that he was locked up in a cell just as much as she. He kept quiet in response like he was soaking up what she said to him so she spoke again. "Why did they imprison you?"

"You said your name was Rain?" he avoided her previous question.

"Yes it is. Can I have yours?" she didn't get an answer right off but only heard a small gasp.

"Rain?? What are you doing in here??"

Rain was shocked at how he questioned her. Like he had known her all along and was amazed to even hear her.

"I was kidnapped. Do I know you?" She asked with some more confusion plus this person sounded kinda familiar.

"So they got you too, huh? For what reason?" he kept asking, forgetting about the question she kept asking.

"They're after my knowledge you can say. Can you please tell me who you are and how you know me?" if she had to, she'll nag him until he does say his name.

"Rain. It's me. Seitt."

Rain stepped back from her cell door for a minute then forced herself back against it again. "Seitt?? Why on earth would they want you?"

"I've been contaminated with DG cells. I don't know why but they decided to lock me up instead of putting me out of my misery. How long have you been here?" he asked her as he gripped the bars on his cell door trying to see if he could get a glimpse of her.

"I'm guessing maybe about a week and a few days. I'm not entirely sure. But it feels like forever to me." And she was starting to look it. She was so hungry and living in her little rotten cell didn't embrace her with a sweet fragrance. She was sure she looked worse than any ragged old woman.

"Geez, Rain. What have they been doing to you?" he asked with so much sympathy that it even made her feel sorry for herself. How bad off was she?

"Sometimes man-handle me. All they want is answers from me but they're not getting any. So they keep me locked up so maybe I'll go nuts and spill out everything. But if I do that, I'll endanger the others."

"The others? Your still with that Domon Kasshu guy? You're a couple?" he sounded a little disappointed.

"With him like working with him. Nothing more than that. He doesn't consider me anymore than a partner and sometimes I wonder if he even considers me a friend. He's very hard to predict at times. But." she let her hands slide down the iron poll. "He's my partner. I can't expect more than that. I've known him since childhood." But he could still at least make an effort in trying to find her, she thought. Almost 2 weeks and still no Domon.

"He let you get kidnapped?" Seitt asked starting to get angry at this Domon guy already. "Hasn't he even tried to find you?"

Rain looked down at her hands. She honestly didn't have an answer to either question. Was Domon trying to find her? Did he even care if he found her or not? If not, then waiting this long proved to be true.

"Rain?"

She looked up again at the sound of her name being called. "Yes?"

"Are you alright in there? Is there something your not telling me?" Seitt asked almost demandingly.

"I'm fine, Seitt. I'm just a bit tired." Of the waiting and the constant worrying for Domon, she wanted to say.

"Get some rest, Rain. Try and forget about where you are and sleep. I know it's hard to do that but just try. For me okay?" he said calmly as he backed away from the door and laid down on his small bed that was in his room while Rain sat on her own bed and kept thinking to herself and thinking of the question Seitt had asked her. 'He let you get kidnapped?', 'Hasn't he even tried to find you?'

Yes, he'll try and fine me and no he couldn't have possibly let her be kidnapped. What point was there? He needed her for his Gundam and without her, he couldn't operate it.

So Rain pushed those questions out of her mind. Domon is looking for her and he never intended on her getting kidnapped by some thugs from Wong or Master Asia. Hopefully.

Laura: Hey ya'll. Sorry I'm so late in updating. I've been extremely busy
lately.

Chibodee: I'm sure we all have. ::eyes her::

Laura: What? Look I said I was sorry. I updated didn't I?

Chibodee: Took you long enough and plus I'm not in this chapter.

Laura: That's b/c it didn't consist of you, dilweed.

Chibodee: Next chapter will be.

Laura: Okay and who made you the author?

Chibodee: No one but I am the coolest! ::grin::

Laura: Whatever, Chibo. Enjoy people!