G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Before The War ❯ The Men In The Shadows ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Pluto: Hey there. I bet you're wondering where Fictionqueen is, aren't you. I'm not sure, but I think she's having her way with that George guy in the closet. *Muttering* I hope that's not what she meant…

Sailor Chibi Moon: *Walks up* Hey, Setsuna!

Sailor Pluto: One moment, Small Lady, I'm busy.

Sailor Moon: *Walks up* Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a G Gundam fic!

Sailor Pluto: It is!!!! Now would you two leave me alone, you're scaring away the readers! *Muttering* FQ will be so pissed at me. *Talking* Sorry 'bout that, folks! For those of you still here, here's the next chapter! Oh, and remember, R+R!!!!

Before The War

Chapter 8

After about two hours of walking, the group was beginning to grow very tiered and very lost. As they walked, they heard the hooting of one lone owl. "Alexandra, do you have any idea where the heck we are?" Eric asked. She simply shook her head. Sarai stared at the ground as she walked, shaking her head every few minutes to wake herself up. That's when she felt a familiar yet unwanted hand on her behind. "Jacque!!!!!!" she screamed as she swung around and bashed him with a tight fist. He flew backwards and hit the ground hard. Sarai was about to jump on him and bash the rest of his face in, but Eric grabbed her before she could. "I'll kill you, you little monster!" she yelled, trying to break free from Eric's grasp. Still holding on to Sarai, looked back at Alexandra and Ronin who were watching. "Is she always like this when she's tired?" he asked. Ronin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think I want to know," Alexandra said. Jacque got up and dusted himself off and looked Sarai in the eye, and laughed right in her face. Again, she tried to tear away from Eric's hold. Jacque jumped back. "C'mon, you two!" Ronin yelled. They both looked at him like they were two bickering siblings who had been scolded by their parent. Eric slowly released Sarai. She stared at Jacque for a moment and lunged for him again, but quickly backed away, laughing very hard. "You scream like a girl more than I do!" she laughed. "That's it," Eric said, grabbing her. "HEY!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" she yelled as he slung her over his shoulder. "It might be nice for Jacque to actually see the Gundams that we're out looking for before you kill him, Sarai," he said. Of course, she wasn't listening. She was too busy glaring at Jacque.

"How come you let him touch you, hmm?" he asked, "Don't tell me you're immature enough to actually have a crush on him." Sarai's face grew red with anger, and the expression on Jacque's face also changed, although his was a look of fear. "You didn't!" she yelled as she squirmed out of Eric's grasp. Eric let go in surprise and Sarai fell flat on her face, causing Jacque to burst out laughing. Eric turned around quickly and got down to help her up. "I am so sorry, are you okay?" he asked with a look of concern on his face. She slowly sat up. "No," she groaned. She winced in pain and covered a cut on her forehead with her hand. "Damn, that hurt," she complained. "Today please!" Ronin yelled. Eric stood up and held his hand out to Sarai. She took it and got up. "Thanks," she said quickly. "Welcome," he replied quickly. With that, they continued on their journey.

A half an hour later, they pretty much gave new definition to 'sleep walking'. "Ronin, can we please stop and rest?" Alexandra asked wearily. "Wha…" he mumbled as he turned his head and looked at her. "Can we stop and rest?" she repeated. "Sure," he answered. They all walked to the side of the road flopped down. "So…freaking…tired," Sarai panted. She fell back and closed her eyes. Jacque saw this and went to sit down right next to her sleeping form. That was until he saw the look on Alexandra's, Ronin's, and Eric's faces, that pretty much said 'We want to sleep. We don't want to put up with Sarai screaming at you all night and then having to save you from her. Good night.' He took the hint and walked a little further over. About fifteen minutes later, they were all dead asleep.

The next morning, Sarai was the first to awaken. She looked around for a moment and saw the sleeping forms of Ronin, Alexandra, Eric, and Jacque. She shivered in the cold morning air. There was not a sound to be heard. She quickly sat up. "It's really creepy out here," she thought. She shivered again. She stood up and walked over to where Alexandra was lying listening to her feet crunch in the gravel. She got down on her knees next to her and shook her shoulders, until slowly, she awakened. "What…what time is it?" she asked. Sarai shrugged her shoulders and Alexandra slowly sat up. She looked around for a moment. "Jesus it's quiet out here," she said. Sarai nodded in agreement. "You think we should wait 'til everyone gets up or wake Ronin and Eric up and leave Jacque be himself?" Sarai asked. "That could be entertaining, but not the best idea," she replied. "Oh, well, it was worth a try," Sarai said.

A man in a military uniform stood in a shadowy balcony overlooking a large bronze-colored metallic creation standing shrouded by darkness. Another man walked up and stood to the left of him. "They are in movement," the one on the right said. "Perfect. Send a unit to track them," he replied. He laughed to himself for a moment. "I almost feel sorry for the fools. They'll have no idea what hit them."

_______________________________________________________________________ ______________

FQ: Sup, G! How you like the chapter? Good answer. Oh, and so you know, I was not 'having my way' with George. Okay, it didn't involve anything like 'that'. One moment, *turns around* Chibodee! She's eighteen! Hands off for a while! *Turns back around* Sorry 'bout that. I seriously think someone brought beer to this party. Well, the guys who are gonna set up a satellite connection with Sai in prison are here, so I gotta go! Biiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!