Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Madly Deeply ❯ Intruder ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

V. INTRUDER/THE ATTACK
 
 
“Sumimasen…” The innkeeper sets down a bottle of premium-grade wine. “From the gentleman with the scary bodyguard, over there…”
 
Hazel waves, then grins flirtatiously at Sanzo.
 
“'Ch.” Sanzo.
 
“Is he going to follow us everywhere?!” Gojyo.
 
“Well… anyway, shall we try it?” Hakkai.
 
“Hai, hai!” Goku.
 
A note drops. Hakkai reads it, his eyebrows arching. He hands the note to Sanzo, whispering the contents to Goku and Gojyo. They snort, and giggle.
 
Sanzo reads. “My darling Sanzo: Room 17 is all ready… See you there… xxxOOOxxx Hazel. P.s. Death to youkai! We shall overcome! The pink card is decorated with hearts and flowers. It is scented too.
 
Sanzo rolls his eyes. Then his eyes dart to the bottle of expensive wine, and back again to the note. Well… no point in wasting it…
 
Sanzo pushes his chair back. Sanzo stands up. Sanzo walks.
 
Hazel beams. Hazel's eyes shine with joy. Hazel's tummy is full of butterflies...
 
Hazel yelps as Sanzo stops beside the grinning kappa's chair. Hazel's eyes narrow to slits as Sanzo frames the redhead's face in his hands, as the golden head leans down and captures Gojyo's mouth in a long, deep kiss. Hazel clenches his fists when Sanzo draws back his head, looks deep into ardent red eyes, and murmurs softly.
 
“Happy Anniversary, baby…”
 
Gojyo arches a wicked eyebrow at a boiling Hazel, mouthing “Arigatou” while Sanzo takes the wine and gives Hakkai instructions not to be disturbed for three hours. Gojyo leans down to whisper huskily in Sanzo's ear. Sanzo flushes, then grins, and nods. Sanzo turns back to Hakkai.
 
“Make that four hours… and keep the monkey happy. Let him have what he likes.” Sanzo hands Hakkai the AnEx card as Goku whoops. “Order yourself your own bottle of wine as well, if you like…” Hakkai waves them away, eager to sample every variety of tea and spirit the inn has to offer.
 
The blonde and the redhead walk away without a second glance, the priest's arms folded serenely inside his sleeves, the kappa's arm draped possessively over Sanzo's shoulder, his other hand grasping the bottle of red wine.
 
Hazel watches them go helplessly, gnashing his teeth. Hakkai shrugs at him mockingly. “What can I tell you? Those two are retarded for each other.”
 
Goku naughtily sticks his tongue out at Hazel and crosses his eyes. “Sanzo has eyes only for Gojyo. Wakaru? Can't you get that through your thick skull? Numbskull…”
 
Hazel bangs his head on the table. “Why, why, why…” he sobs.
 
Gato pats his shoulder clumsily. “Maybe you should give it up…”